PDA

View Full Version : Would you have sex with a girl in a wheelchair?

pokerdirty
10-11-2005, 10:52 PM
From an office discussion...Well, could you?

Hypothetically, let's say she is a 6 or 7. Nothing else is wrong with her, just paralyzed from the waist down. She was a normal, outgoing girl before the 'accident'. Would this be a one time deal, or could you go back for more?

TheMainEvent
10-11-2005, 10:55 PM
Can she feel it?

DaveKForty7
10-11-2005, 10:56 PM
Just to clear things up, would we have to do it in the wheel chair? If so I'd definitly be down.

pokerdirty
10-11-2005, 10:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Can she feel it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Good question. I think this is part of the mystique of doing it with the wheelie. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

TheMainEvent
10-11-2005, 10:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Can she feel it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Good question. I think this is part of the mystique of doing it with the wheelie. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I'd feel pretty emasculated if she couldn't feel anything.

Blarg
10-11-2005, 11:00 PM
Me too. Plus, there's the chance of being crapped on, since loss of bowel control is pretty standard for people who can't feel anything below their waist, I think.

RunDownHouse
10-11-2005, 11:01 PM
If I could take her out of the chair and put her in a bed, sure. I couldn't imagine her wanting to if she couldn't feel it, so its not like she'd be a breathing real doll or anything.

shant
10-11-2005, 11:02 PM
I saw a chick in a wheelchair I thought was worth doing. We called her a butter wheelchair.

theben
10-11-2005, 11:03 PM
nothing wrong with this

theben
[ QUOTE ]
We called her a butter wheelchair.

[/ QUOTE ]

inquiry- butter wheelchair?

pokerdirty
[ QUOTE ]
I saw a chick in a wheelchair I thought was worth doing. We called her a butter wheelchair.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

ChipWrecked
10-11-2005, 11:04 PM
What's the worst part about eating vegetables?

A: <font color="white"> Getting them back in the chair when you're done. </font>

touchfaith
10-11-2005, 11:05 PM
Electric, or Old School?

TheMainEvent
10-11-2005, 11:06 PM
It's too bad we're not allowed to say SIIHP anymore, cause apparently she'd never even find out.

pokerdirty
10-11-2005, 11:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Electric, or Old School?

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless you are doing a grandma, old school.

NorCalJosh
10-11-2005, 11:08 PM
butter face= chick with a smokin body who you'd do if she put a bag over her head. "everything but her face"

that should clear that up

Sponger15SB
10-11-2005, 11:08 PM
I can't even get an erection anymore unless I'm looking at a naked chick in a wheelchair.

pokerdirty
10-11-2005, 11:09 PM
would you ask to sit in the wheelchair and let her be on top? let her legs dangle over the side...

dtbog
10-11-2005, 11:11 PM
Don't you guys like the girls to move during sex?

I mean, I know she can still move *above* the waist, but I think the total lack of motion down there would be unnerving.

theben
10-11-2005, 11:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
butter face= chick with a smokin body who you'd do if she put a bag over her head. "everything but her face"

that should clear that up

[/ QUOTE ]

excellent! thanks, that was a fine explanation. paper bag that S**T

gorie
10-11-2005, 11:17 PM
so most of you would have sex with a girl in a wheelchair, but not ashlee simpson ? ouch!

Voltron87
10-11-2005, 11:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
so most of you would have sex with a girl in a wheelchair, but not ashlee simpson ? ouch!

[/ QUOTE ]

nice.

pokerdirty
10-11-2005, 11:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

anyone that says they would not bag ashlee simpson is lying or bigsteve.

DasLeben
10-11-2005, 11:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

anyone that says they would not bag ashlee simpson is lying or bigsteve.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think even gay guys would bang Ashlee Simpson, if for nothing besides bragging rights.

pokerdirty: You and I have the exact same post count. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Blarg
10-11-2005, 11:40 PM
Did Ashlee Simpsons suddenly get cuter or something?

lucas9000
10-11-2005, 11:42 PM
WTF (nsfw) (http://www.wheelchair-sex.com/)

tonypaladino
10-11-2005, 11:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd have sex with Ashlee.... even though she's ugly....

InchoateHand
10-12-2005, 12:09 AM
I read this, and I read

"Hypothetically, let's say she is 6 or 7..."

And I thought, is this a personal page to [censored]? Or is this a trick question to see how many people read past the title? Or are you just a sick [censored]?

Anyway, reminds me of the old joke.

Big party, nice house, outside, next to pool.

Attractive young man approaches a 6 or a 7 in a wheelchair and gets talking with her.

When was the accident?

Oh, I was born like this.

Wow, you've really survived, must be tough.

Well, you know...

Say, this is kind of personal and all, but I'm a bit drunk, so I'll ask anyway---have you ever been kissed?

Girl turns beet red and mumbles no.
Guy kisses her, shame is displaced by elation.

Has anyone ever slid their hand down here? He shamelessly continues...

Uh...no...
He slides his hand down there.

Well, have you ever been [censored]?

No, she gamely responds.

So he throws her in the pool.

[censored]
10-12-2005, 12:12 AM
interesting and unique question.

I think she would be held to a higher standard of hotness than a non handicapped girl but certainly there is a level of hotness where I would.

I would like to think I would be able to have a relationship with a girl in wheelchair if she had all the qualities (besides being able to walk) that I desire. Is this the case? I don't know.

Unabridged
10-12-2005, 12:14 AM
i punished Gibba's wife in the worst way. she was so greatful she fixed me up a hungryman dinner

irishpint
10-12-2005, 12:18 AM
b
l
o
w
j
o
b

she is at the perfect height, no?

dtbog
10-12-2005, 12:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I would like to think I would be able to have a relationship with a girl in wheelchair if she had all the qualities (besides being able to walk) that I desire. Is this the case? I don't know.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think I could.

Maybe this makes me a prick, but it is what it is.

dtbog
10-12-2005, 12:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I would like to think I would be able to have a relationship with a girl in wheelchair if she had all the qualities (besides being able to walk) that I desire.

[/ QUOTE ]

Food for thought:

- if you would turn down a girl because she is ugly, isn't turning her down because she's in a wheelchair at the same level?

i.e. -- if you think one is acceptable reasoning, than the other should be too. neither is her fault, and neither necessarily affects the rest of her

irishpint
10-12-2005, 12:23 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />

i.e. -- if you think one is acceptable reasoning, than the other should be too. neither is her fault, and neither necessarily affects the rest of her

[/ QUOTE ]

uh being ugly affects nothing. being in a wheelchair means she can't [censored] walk. how is that not affecting the rest of her?

toddw8
10-12-2005, 12:28 AM
so, 17% of OOT has never seen "Freddy got Fingered"

[censored]
10-12-2005, 12:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Food for thought:

- if you would turn down a girl because she is ugly, isn't turning her down because she's in a wheelchair at the same level?

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's start with ugly. If I think someone is ugly then that simply means I am not attracted to her. Of course it is ok for me to turn down someone I am not attracted to.

Now the wheelchair.

It could be the case where I am simply would not be attracted to someone in a wheelchair - nothing wrong with this if it is an honest feeling.

But what I was alluding to is a situation where I was attracted to a girl both physically and non physically. Thus my turning her down would probably be based on something like my own insecurity of not wanting to stand out or be embarassed. This is what I meant when I said I hope and I am not like that. But until confronted with the situation I don't think I can truly know.

irishpint
10-12-2005, 12:29 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />
so, 17% of OOT has never seen "Freddy got Fingered"

[/ QUOTE ]

dont touch my shoulder, i saved the day

billyjex
10-12-2005, 12:33 AM
I'd like it more if she completely lost her legs. You could spin her like a top!

CrazyEyez
10-12-2005, 12:36 AM
Go for it, as long as you display the proper credentials:

http://www.signnetwork.com/DECALS/Hot_and_Naughty_2/images/wheel_chair.jpg

pokerdirty
10-12-2005, 12:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
b
l
o
w
j
o
b

she is at the perfect height, no?

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, i can't believe i didn't think of this. she could definately be a troll and i think i would let this happen. think of the stories you could tell to your children!

DeadMoneyOC
10-12-2005, 12:51 AM
Even considering this is wrong on sooooo many levels.

webgator
10-14-2005, 01:41 AM
What if she was in the wheelchair because she had no legs???

Or what if she had some other abnormality like the ones found here http://phreeque.tripod.com ?

Charlemagne
10-14-2005, 10:24 AM
Once you've had wheel there's no other deal.. thats one for the books

samjjones
10-14-2005, 10:26 AM
I would think she would be much more into giving oral, since thats the only thing she can feel. So thats not a bad thing.

TheMainEvent
10-14-2005, 10:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I would think she would be much more into giving oral, since thats the only thing she can feel. So thats not a bad thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

According to Freddy Got Fingered, you are correct sir.

SackUp
10-14-2005, 10:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I read this, and I read

And I thought, is this a personal page to [censored]? Or is this a trick question to see how many people read past the title? Or are you just a sick [censored]?

Attractive young man approaches a 6 or a 7 in a wheelchair and gets talking with her.

When was the accident?

Well, you know...

Say, this is kind of personal and all, but I'm a bit drunk, so I'll ask anyway---have you ever been kissed?

Uh...no...

No, she gamely responds.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHHAHAHA!

diebitter
10-14-2005, 10:59 AM
I thought this was gonna lead to the old one that ends 'most of her dates just leave her hanging there...'

IndieMatty
10-14-2005, 10:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I read this, and I read

When was the accident?

Well, you know...

Uh...no...

No, she gamely responds.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHHAHAHA!

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome

IndieMatty
10-14-2005, 11:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wait wait wait; I call bullshit. or at least Klepton laid claim to this in the "why are you going to hell" thread.

AustinDoug
10-14-2005, 11:05 AM
Unfortunatley, I have had sex with a couple of women who seemed dead from the waist down.

highlife
10-14-2005, 11:15 AM
I actually got turned down by a woman in a wheelchair.

I went to this local townie bar junior year of college, and I saw a girl I knew from freshman year with some chic in a wheelchair. The wheelchair chic was at least a 7, probably an 8. She was very thin but had huge cans, at least Ds, face was better than average, older than me, probably early 30's. I spent the whole night trying to get her to wheel herself home with me but I got shafted, I think the other girl sabotaged me though because I had hooked up with her a couple times freshman year but stopped calling her for some reason. I was really turned on by the whole thing for some reason, and I wasn't even that drunk.

samjjones
10-14-2005, 11:18 AM
I think you might have been looking forward to taking the wheelchair for a test spin post-coitus...

oreogod
10-15-2005, 07:29 AM
I have yet to make the jump into this territory, but Id [censored] Psycho Girl if she was in a wheelchair.

If this thing was ongoing, all I can say is, its time to bust out a sweet pulley and lever system for your loveshack. Shed probably let u foray (plunder) her pooper to.