PDA

View Full Version : Unable to cashout from Party affiliate acct (NO RAKEBACK CONTENT HERE)

teddyFBI
10-11-2005, 08:48 PM
Perhaps another friendly Party affiliate can help me.

I'm logging into the cashier's section of my Party affiliate account (using WMxxxx user ID and password), but when I click on Cash-Out it gives me an "Error: session expired, please log in again" message. I've never seen this before.

Are any other affiliates having similar difficulties, or have you ever encountered something similar?

The option to let me cash out my earnings to my playing account works fine, but it's the one to cash out to Neteller (which I want to use) that appears to be broken.

Party affiliate support is worthless in their email replies.

[censored]
10-11-2005, 09:02 PM
when this happened to me it was because I had not brought in any new players for something like 90days. It was basically set up for me and my brother. I had to call them to find out why.

teddyFBI
10-11-2005, 09:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
when this happened to me it was because I had not brought in any new players for something like 90days. It was basically set up for me and my brother. I had to call them to find out why.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks for the info
- def not the case for me though...i'm sending in many players continuously.

Also if that were the case, i wouldn't be able to withdraw my earnings to my playing account (which i can)...it's just the neteller option that gives that error.

10-11-2005, 09:41 PM
For what it is worth, I have had this problem before. I tried it a few hours later and it worked. I have no idea why it didnt work.

rt1
10-11-2005, 10:40 PM
This happens to a lot of affiliates every few months. You just email them or your contact and they fix it. This is assuming you have not given them reason to close your account.

-Ryan