PDA

View Full Version : General Log-in Question---- Help Please

dondale56
05-27-2003, 01:19 PM
I don't post everytime I come in here so I have to log-in when I want to post something. This is fine and dandy. However, I have logged-in and clicked the box that says to remember my name and password, but it doesn't seem to hold the memory. I have to go back to my email and keep checking for the password. Does anyone have a way for me to fix this? I have the memory span of a gnat. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Thank you,

Dondale56

lorinda
05-27-2003, 01:24 PM
Do you read the posts in "Flat" mode, and "Collapse" the threads?

It claims I am not logged in until I do this.

Lori

BBill
05-27-2003, 01:42 PM
dondale, you can also set the password to want you want in the "my home" part of the forum. maybe it will retain it after ya do that -

bbill

dondale56
05-27-2003, 01:43 PM
thanks lori!! I will give that a try.

Dondale56

dondale56
05-27-2003, 01:45 PM
Thank you I do need a password I can remember.

Thanks Bill

Dondale

beernutz
05-27-2003, 04:42 PM
Don, for the autologin to work, your browser must be set to allow cookies. If you're using Internet Explorer, go to Tools menu -> Internet Options -> Privacy tab -> Advanced... button and check to be sure the browser allows cookies to be set.

BTW, a minor nit about your sig. It should be, "Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug." Good song, but whatever happened to MC Carpenter? She was red hot for a couple of years but I've hardly heard anything from her recently.