PDA

View Full Version : Friendster "Who's Viewed Me" Question

Aloysius
10-11-2005, 07:01 PM
OK - this is incredibly embarassing but I thought I'd put it to OOT to help me-

I just recently learned of the WHO'S VIEWED ME function on Friendster. There is 1 chick in particular, who I'm friends with (lamely not a Friendster with) who will see that I've viewed her profile (as I do... because I'm lame and I dig her alot I apolgize yes, I'm a total loser)

What is my play?

1) Just invite her to be my Friendster
2) Delete my account
3) I don't know enough about this service I'm just being a tool; there are ways around this issue.

Thanks!

Al

Patrick del Poker Grande
10-11-2005, 07:02 PM
Did you miss the "how to handle normal human interaction" part of high school?

[censored]
10-11-2005, 07:03 PM
So you're like 12? I'd attach your retainer to a check box note asking her if she likes you.

siccjay
10-11-2005, 07:04 PM
You are being a tool. If you are worried about this chick noticing you viewed her profile, she is out of your league. Just go look for fat chicks.

Tron
10-11-2005, 07:04 PM
This is one of the worst posts ever, but the answer is (1).

NotMitch
10-11-2005, 07:06 PM
Not really that interested in your question, but this new feature is great. Thanks for the heads up!

Aloysius
10-11-2005, 07:08 PM
Hahahaha I think I just wanted OOT to kick my ass.

Thank you. I am a raging tard.

I understand, [censored], if this is a bannable offense.

Aloysius
10-11-2005, 07:17 PM
As a final note - you can "Browse Anonymously" you just have to turn the feature on...

mslif
10-11-2005, 07:29 PM
I am amazed at how many people have profiles and blogs on friensters/MySpace. What happened to social/physical interactions. No wonder we get so many posts about how to handle relationships, the internet is turning people into social retards. It seems like soon people won't talk to each other but communicate via a computer....
I guess I need to have a blog now /images/graemlins/frown.gif

lighterjobs
10-11-2005, 07:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
2) Delete my 2+2 account

[/ QUOTE ]

geormiet
10-11-2005, 07:48 PM
The same thing happened to me. I got a girl's phone number, but before calling her, I checked out her friendster profile, not knowing about the feature. After I realized what I had done, I was worried I'd come off as a stalker and never ended up calling.

I don't like the feature, i think it will be shortlived.

Maulik
10-11-2005, 08:34 PM
i think you have some self-esteem /confidence problems. man up and 'holla'

[censored]
10-11-2005, 08:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I understand, [censored], if this is a bannable offense.

[/ QUOTE ]

No need all I ask is that people put some thought into the threads they start which you clearly did. It just happens that you're retarded. It all works out though because everyone gets to make fun of you.

10-11-2005, 08:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

No need all I ask is that people put some thought into the threads they start which you clearly did. It just happens that you're retarded. It all works out though because everyone gets to make fun of you.

[/ QUOTE ]

All this wisdom, coupled with wit, and yet there are still naysayers. Sad. Just terribly sad.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif