PDA

View Full Version : I Cleared the Impossible Party Pop-Up

BlackjackAJ
10-11-2005, 06:10 PM
The amount, however, was not transfered to my account. I called support and they said the amount would not be added until after Nov. 5th. This is crap. BTW, I can withdrawl money and still be eligible to recieve the payment after the 5th.

Just a heads up.

LowDown22
10-11-2005, 06:17 PM
Really doesn't surprise me. They're trying to slow down the bonus-whores a bit.

MentalNomad
10-12-2005, 01:42 PM
Exactly. People keep talking about this is a 40x or 60x bonus, as if they made a deposit they're clearing. . . This is not a reload bonus.

This is not Party's attempt to replace reload bonuses. Some people got reloads, as well. Reloads are still around, but Party is trying to reserve those for the people they're meant for, not bonus whores.

This is probably Party's attempt to offer a reward more like rakeback. If you do the math, playing through your offer is similar to getting rakeback on your play.

smartalecc5
10-12-2005, 01:47 PM
i'm a 100% bonus whore there and I got the reload message and it was credited as sooon as I cleared it.

*knock on wood*

winchips
10-12-2005, 01:52 PM
the reloads are being credited right away.....the points bonus, on the other hand, will not be added until the last day of the promotion (which may be different on each persons acount - check your email or pop-up to know when that is)

10-12-2005, 01:59 PM
Sucks that you have to wait that long. I'm trying to clear mine still, it's tough

J_B
10-12-2005, 09:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Exactly. People keep talking about this is a 40x or 60x bonus, as if they made a deposit they're clearing. . . This is not a reload bonus.

This is not Party's attempt to replace reload bonuses. Some people got reloads, as well. Reloads are still around, but Party is trying to reserve those for the people they're meant for, bonus whores.

This is probably Party's attempt to offer a reward more like rakeback. If you do the math, playing through your offer is similar to getting an insanely low (less than 5%) rakeback on your play.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fixed it for you.

DavidC
10-13-2005, 12:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This is not Party's attempt to replace reload bonuses. Some people got reloads, as well. Reloads are still around, but Party is trying to reserve those for the people they're meant for, not bonus whores.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's similar to really awful rakeback.

I'm curious though, who DID party intend to give reload bonuses to?

--Dave.

livinitup0
10-13-2005, 12:41 AM
Party lost my buisness a long time ago with the rake hike...I havent had a reload offer pop up or Email since August. They did too much advertising and are now suffering for it. I usually check PP daily....On the "my account" link...I still have an offer that if I play 500 raked hands by dec. 2004 I will get a free party poker jacket....This whole Party drama jus makes me laugh as I pull a 150$ in bonus every week at Absolute playing very little.

10-13-2005, 01:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This whole Party drama jus makes me laugh as I pull a 150$ in bonus every week at Absolute playing very little.

[/ QUOTE ]
???

I find bonus-clearing excruciating at Absolute, with all the weak-tighties who cave to most raises and regularly fold around to the BB, but then again I'm playing at low limits.

And I'm one of the lucky ones who had a 7x reload at PP, and with all the LAGs there right now, I barely had to play any hands at all to quickly clear.

Edit: Also, either Absolute's software is inherently dog slow, or they have some of the most indecisive players anywhere. A hand takes forever to play out compared to Party.

That said, I'll probably continue to whore there when there are no good bonuses anywhere else.

Drizztdj
10-13-2005, 03:57 PM
According to mine I was to receive a hat in January 2005.

I'm still waiting /images/graemlins/mad.gif

10-13-2005, 06:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I got a hat without any notice at all. Maybe they sent yours to my address by mistake.

It's got my head grease on it now, though.

J_B
10-13-2005, 11:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I'm still waiting /images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sykes
10-14-2005, 06:51 PM
What is this impossible party pop-up?

twowords
10-14-2005, 07:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

This is not Party's attempt to replace reload bonuses. Some people got reloads, as well. Reloads are still around, but Party is trying to reserve those for the people they're meant for, bonus whores.

This is probably Party's attempt to offer a reward more like rakeback. If you do the math, playing through your offer is similar to getting an insanely low (less than 5%) rakeback on your play.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fixed it for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

AA suited
10-16-2005, 01:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
winchips wrote:
the reloads are being credited right away.....the points bonus, on the other hand, will not be added until the last day of the promotion (which may be different on each persons acount - check your email or pop-up to know when that is)

[/ QUOTE ]

my understanding is that i wont get the $ till Nov 5th. (i too cleared the points bonus and nothing showed up in my acct.)

somapopper
10-16-2005, 02:02 PM
Actually I computed my bonus to be about 4.5 cents a raked hand. This seems to me to be equivlent to 15-20% RB.

balkii
10-16-2005, 02:31 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
Actually I computed my bonus to be about 4.5 cents a raked hand. This seems to me to be equivlent to 15-20% RB.

[/ QUOTE ]

the bonus they offered me comes out to roughly the same amount. i'm trying to be optimistic though and think that were I a gold player i'd earn points twice as fast and that would end up being apretty sweet deal.

somapopper
10-16-2005, 05:12 PM
I agree, at the very least, this might be an acceptable RB alternative for many high volume players. At this point I think it's worth waiting to see how the deal changes each month and the unclear mechanics of it, before we conclude that the deal is no good. Once party starts answering emails again, maybe this will be possible.