PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Gaming bonus clearance?

10-11-2005, 04:36 PM
There bonus clearance seems to be based on the amount of money you contribute to the rake.

Any idea how they calculate contributed rake?

Is it based off of how much you actually put in, or does everyone who contributed anything at all get an equal share?

Also, do they have many games at a time over 1-2 there?

Thanks

playersare
10-11-2005, 05:01 PM
it's proportional contributed rake, so whatever percentage of the money in the pot is your money is the same percentage of rake that gets credited towards your POP points bonus.

for example, if you're playing $1/2 LHE and you limp in middle position, call a bet on the flop, fold the turn and the pot ends up $21 and raked $1, then your share of $3 out of $21 is about 14%, and so you are attributed about 14 cents of the $1 rake, or 1.4 POP. you would also get a small amount of points for folding the small or big blind, even without seeing the flop.

under normal playing conditions, I found proportional rake and non-proportional rake to be roughly the same. you may get less or no points on hands that you fold, but more on hands that you reach showdown and/or win outright.

on Action Poker network where Tiger Gaming is based, there are usually about 4-5 tables open at each of the low fixed limits. however, all the tables are generally very soft, and very beatable in the long run.

the bonus however, won't be very fast to clear since they only give you back 80% or less of the rake you contribute to them in the process.

GMan42
10-11-2005, 08:32 PM
As playersare said, it's really just like getting a huge rakeback offer for a while (about 83% I believe). Not nearly as good as a typical Party bonus at low limits, but the max you can get is like $2000, which is great. Just deposit for as much as you think you can clear in the time frame and go nuts. Tables on the Action Poker Network are indeed really fishy--at 2/4 I've had 4 players call me all the way to the river when I hold AA. Sometimes it even held up. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

10-12-2005, 12:33 AM
that site is awful IMO< took me 2 months to get a $60 cashout to neteller