PDA

View Full Version : Individual Trackers at Party

ZeeJustin
10-11-2005, 03:56 PM
If you are a party affilaite (whether you are serious or not, give rakeback or not), I want to know if you can see the stats on trackers with only 1 player.

For a while I couldn't see them, but now I can. Is this an error of some sort? If everyone can see stats on individual trackers, then why is there such an issue about rakeback?

10-11-2005, 04:15 PM
Zee you make a good point. I am an affiliate and I went through the same thing in the beginning. Initially I was not able to see individual trackers but I think this has to do with a certain account validation time period. After about a month or two you will be able to see individual trackers to make sure players are real and are not creating multiple accounts as well as receiving rake back directly into their poker accounts from their affiliates. Nice work with your website by the way. I talk to you on the tables every once in a while.

siccjay
10-11-2005, 04:30 PM
Zee, same thing for me. I heard something about a player having to be signed up for 3 months? Not sure though.

Inthacup
10-11-2005, 04:50 PM
Yes, I can see trackers with only 1 player on them.

If everyone can see stats on individual trackers, then why is there such an issue about rakeback?

Just because people can see individual trackers right now, it doesn't mean that Party endorses rakeback.

I'm told that they will be making an official release tomorrow. It is also my understanding that affiliate accounts that are currently signing up rakeback players will be frozen in the near future.

Cup

spino1i
10-11-2005, 04:54 PM
sounds like stoxtrader's in trouble :/ looks like he and the rest of his site jumped the gun too quickly.

I'll wait and see how things play out. If Party doesnt offer rakeback or any equivalent to it, I'm moving to Stars. A lot more games there anyhow for higher stakes players.

siccjay
10-11-2005, 05:04 PM
Party is absolutley ridiculous with this whole situation. They will not be getting any rake from me.

krazyace5
10-11-2005, 05:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Party is absolutley ridiculous with this whole situation. They will not be getting any rake from me.

[/ QUOTE ]

spino1i
10-11-2005, 05:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

tigerite
10-11-2005, 05:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
sounds like stoxtrader's in trouble :/ looks like he and the rest of his site jumped the gun too quickly.

I'll wait and see how things play out. If Party doesnt offer rakeback or any equivalent to it, I'm moving to Stars. A lot more games there anyhow for higher stakes players.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's been taken off their site now, it seems. So perhaps they won't be screwed.

DMBFan23
10-11-2005, 05:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It is also my understanding that affiliate accounts that are currently signing up rakeback players will be frozen in the near future.

[/ QUOTE ]

come on man at least try and be responsible with this kind of stuff. you're telling me that they're going to freeze any affiliate account cause the dude signed up some random guy and will never pay him rakeback? How can they tell the difference between that and me signing up my Dad or something and paying him RB? I could see a crackdown on large affiliates openly advertising RB, but are they really going to go after every joe schmoe affiliate?

gila
10-11-2005, 05:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am getting very close to this too. At the least, I think I will check out some other opportunities for a few weeks. I just cannot believe how PP does bussiness. What a freaking joke.

BigBlind
10-11-2005, 05:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

MyTurn2Raise
10-11-2005, 05:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ZeeJustin
10-11-2005, 05:59 PM
So which is it.

Either A) Every affiliate can see individual trackers
or
B) A isn't true, and something else is, like the aforementioned 3 month thing.

Which is it? Anyone know for sure?

JRussell
10-11-2005, 06:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So which is it.

Either A) Every affiliate can see individual trackers
or
B) A isn't true, and something else is, like the aforementioned 3 month thing.

Which is it? Anyone know for sure?

[/ QUOTE ]

"A"

They were turned off several months ago for 99.9% of affiliates. Sometime in the past couple of months they turned them back on for everyone.

10-11-2005, 06:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

_And1_
10-11-2005, 06:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just because people can see individual trackers right now, it doesn't mean that Party endorses rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]

Everybody can see them now, but that doesnt mean that party wont close that possibility within a short period of time (they ve done that before, so why not again)... who knows...