PDA

View Full Version : Feeling sick at work

BottlesOf
10-11-2005, 03:20 PM
My stomach's been upset all day. Probably has a lot to do with a large dinner I had. I had a small late breakfast today, but no lunch, as I was still a little full and not feeling great. Now my stomach still hurts a bit, but I'm also hungry.

Any advice on something safe to eat that I could also easily obtain?

TheBlueMonster
10-11-2005, 03:21 PM
the easiest thing would probably be animal crackers. They shouldn't upset your stomach and they're fun to play with

canis582
10-11-2005, 03:27 PM
Dodo eggs are good. So is gingerale.

BoogerFace
10-11-2005, 03:38 PM
Pretzels and sparkling water should do it.

asofel
10-11-2005, 03:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dodo eggs are good. So is gingerale.

[/ QUOTE ]

true on the gingerale but if you're already feeling bloated, the carbonation will not be a good thing.

Stuey
10-11-2005, 03:43 PM
Don't eat exercise!

You got a malfunction at the junction. Meaning you stuffed so much food in you hole it got stuck as it was going around a bend down there.

Fix it!

When you run around and shake things up the malfunction will wiggle loose and you will get relief!

Drink a ton of water also.

BottlesOf
10-11-2005, 03:45 PM
Things getting stuck has not been an issue.

Happy B'Day btw.

I went with a cuo of chicken noodle soup and a plain roll. Ginger ale too. couldn't find any aminal crackers so went with the above.

Stuey
10-11-2005, 04:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Things getting stuck has not been an issue.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stuck stuff stays stuck other stuff goes by stuck stuff still hurts. Jump up and down for 5 minutes just as a test I want to make you look silly! Looking silly makes a person feel better anyways imo. Sure works for me.

[ QUOTE ]

Happy B'Day btw.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not my Bday today but I think it might be jake's! Like really there is a better than 50% chance it is if you think about it. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Ginger ale seems to work for most people hope your feeling better.

JackWilson
10-11-2005, 05:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Don't eat exercise!

You got a malfunction at the junction. Meaning you stuffed so much food in you hole it got stuck as it was going around a bend down there.

Fix it!

When you run around and shake things up the malfunction will wiggle loose and you will get relief!

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds like a good way to puke, if that's what you're trying to accomplish.

Stuey
10-11-2005, 05:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Don't eat exercise!

Fix it!

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds like a good way to puke, if that's what you're trying to accomplish.

[/ QUOTE ]

True. When stuck stuff comes out it goes via the shortest possible route like lightning! I have not puked in a long time but I am pretty sure if I remember right I felt much better afterwards. Not good but better.

McGahee
10-11-2005, 05:37 PM
So what you're saying is, if you had to grade your dinner, it would be a D+ tops?

Evan
10-11-2005, 09:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So what you're saying is, if you had to grade your dinner, it would be a D+ tops?

[/ QUOTE ]
This is so wrong, you have no idea.

lu_hawk
10-11-2005, 10:04 PM
You're running a high risk of diarrhea if you try to eat anything, which is always bad at work. I say don't eat anything until you can be sure your stomach is settled.