PDA

View Full Version : The dust has settled

stupidsucker
10-11-2005, 11:27 AM
We have all been thrown for a loop, and the poker community has been rocked. Now that we have all had time to clear our heads where are we going???

kevstreet
10-11-2005, 11:34 AM
I'm still waiting for the dust to settle a little more. Hopefully we can get some sort of rake deal w/ Party in the near future. In the mean time I'm hoping to clear a bonus at Absolute.

MegaBet
10-11-2005, 11:35 AM
I opened a Stars account recently and was AMAZED at the number and variety of the tournaments there. Since money (or giving up income I make at Party) isn't a problem, I'm going to play MTTs for a while on Stars.

wildzer0
10-11-2005, 11:35 AM
I'm not sure the dust has totally settled yet. I've received a few emails about party RB. I cashed out of Empire (and instantly got a 100% match bonus offer) and kept my money in Eurobet. I'll see what the skins look like in a week or so and see what comes of the Party RB I've been receiving emails about. This might not work out to be so bad.

I've been lazy about weighing on this whole thing, but I will say this though. I feel for all the pros. But, personally, I'm glad this happened before I came to count on that money.

stupidsucker
10-11-2005, 11:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm still waiting for the dust to settle a little more. Hopefully we can get some sort of rake deal w/ Party in the near future. In the mean time I'm hoping to clear a bonus at Absolute.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was my assumption that most will/have found a substitute for rakeback at party.

chosing other is good for "undecided".

adanthar
10-11-2005, 11:40 AM
I switched to MTT's at a pretty good time /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Karak567
10-11-2005, 11:43 AM
I am currently 8-tabling 55s on Party with no rakeback. While this isn't as profitable as before, it is still very profitable to me, moreso than any other form of poker at this point.

kevstreet
10-11-2005, 11:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It was my assumption that most will/have found a substitute for rakeback at party.

[/ QUOTE ]

I received an e-mail from the promotions department of my affiliate asking that I hold off on playing at Party for a little while in lieu of negotiations.

I clicked "other" in the survey!

Freudian
10-11-2005, 11:44 AM
I have around $600 to clear at Pokerstars. Might as well check out their Turbo SnGs. Might move to Party/stay at the skins afterwards. Depends on where I think I will make the most money.

Nicholasp27
10-11-2005, 11:57 AM
you are giving up 10/set playing 8-55s at a time without rakeback

that adds up to a lot of money you are just throwing away

2planka
10-11-2005, 12:17 PM
Splitting time between Party (ring) and Stars (SNG's, MTT's) until the smoke clears. I don't quite believe the promises of RB on PP just yet.

Karak567
10-11-2005, 12:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah but what about the money I am throwing away if I just sit here and don't play?

stupidsucker
10-11-2005, 12:35 PM
seems to me that the results are in.

Party remains king...

I will continue to be a jester /images/graemlins/frown.gif

MegaBet
10-11-2005, 01:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. I am liking the added starting chips, allows good players like me room to play. Winning MTTs are far more profitable anyway /images/graemlins/grin.gif