PDA

View Full Version : Best line from Laguna Beach

Ulysses
10-11-2005, 04:40 AM
"The way her makeup is, that's like Mission Viejo, or inland Orange County, not Laguna Beach"

BTW, Jason is the biggest a-hole in the world, and Alex is not hot at all, but he rules. Also, what happened to Steven? How does he go from super stud into total pussy so fast? Last year he is super player with both girls wrapped around his finger. Now, Kristen just toys with him, and LC is about to start hooking up with Steven. Oh yeah, Steven, nice that you won't graduate from SF State or wherever because you "soaked up what you wanted to" up North. And Kristen really is the Devil, but we all knew that already.

istewart
10-11-2005, 04:42 AM
Kristen is really pretty gorgeous.

Ulysses
10-11-2005, 04:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Kristen is really pretty gorgeous.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you were the Devil and were hanging out on earth as a chick, I imagine you'd make yourself pretty hot too.

istewart
10-11-2005, 04:45 AM
Haha.

[censored]
10-11-2005, 04:48 AM
Yes Jason is an enigma. I started watching during the Jessica saga and I initially thought he was a total [censored] as well. But then you realize how annoying and bitchy all these girls are to varying degrees. Now instead I seem him as a genious puppet master purposely creating great TV with these chicks.

[censored]
10-11-2005, 04:58 AM
Also my guess is Stephen went from being a big fish in a small pond (high school) to being jack [censored] nothing in college causing him to transform into mr.pussypants.

Popinjay
10-11-2005, 05:02 AM
http://images5.theimagehosting.com/kristin%20RS1.jpg

http://images5.theimagehosting.com/kristin%20RS2.jpg

Ulysses
10-11-2005, 05:19 AM
popin, [censored], others. Thank you for your contributions to this thread, but please also give us some of the best (or your favorite) lines from the show.

peachy
10-11-2005, 05:20 AM
im offically scared of u now

Popinjay
10-11-2005, 05:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
popin, [censored], others. Thank you for your contributions to this thread, but please also give us some of the best (or your favorite) lines from the show.

[/ QUOTE ]

"She called me an evil person." - Alex M

That solidified Alex M's position as uberbitch. I love Kristin by the way. She is not the devil, she is fun.

Ulysses
10-11-2005, 05:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Also my guess is Stephen went from being a big fish in a small pond (high school) to being jack [censored] nothing in college causing him to transform into mr.pussypants.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno about this. He went to SF State or something and he was a star in an MTV show and he still have MTV cameras following him around from time to time. So, I'm not sure about your theory. Hell, on the show last year, he was blowing off models left and right. I dunno, I think there's something deeper and more important going on here.

Ulysses
10-11-2005, 05:24 AM
"OK I'm a low person. I'm a slut." - Jessica (not exact, but pretty close)

She had some pretty sweet lines there....

GuyOnTilt
10-11-2005, 05:25 AM
Somehow I got conned into watching this show tonight. That line absolutely cracked me up. Hilarious.

GoT

Ulysses
10-11-2005, 05:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Somehow I got conned into watching this show tonight. That line absolutely cracked me up. Hilarious.

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

conned? WTF are you talking about?

[censored]
10-11-2005, 05:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know if I can remember it exactly but here is the general premise and the point where I realized how awesome Jason was.

Jason had broken up with Jessica via the phone. That night he then cruised over to here place to sort of have a talk about it. She's well Jessica, so she gets all excited and nervous. Anyways he starts off all sweet and says something to the affect of "sorry for treating you like [censored]" She then responds "why did you treat me like [censored]?, I deserved it anyways" (first classic) But it got even better.

At the end of the conversation Jessica looks right into Jason's eyes with obvious vulnerability. Now I guess they were good freinds before going out. She says "Do you think there is any chance we could go back to the way things were?" (when they were friends) You can see the complete hope and helplessness on her face. Jason pauses (for effect?) and then says "no" and leaves. great stuff.

[censored]
10-11-2005, 05:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno about this. He went to SF State or something and he was a star in an MTV show and he still have MTV cameras following him around from time to time. So, I'm not sure about your theory. Hell, on the show last year, he was blowing off models left and right. I dunno, I think there's something deeper and more important going on here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I missed season 1 so you have a one up on me as far as information goes. Any chance the MTV show backfired on him though? Much like it does in the case of Real World kids where when they go out they generally get heckled, which doesn't usually make it on camera?

Perhaps the show resulted in a huge ego which got crushed freshman year.

GuyOnTilt
10-11-2005, 05:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

conned? WTF are you talking about?

[/ QUOTE ]
I watched a Laguna Beach marathon prob 2 seasons back during a long sesh and Evan would tivo it, but other than that I really haven't watched it at all. To be honest, the show kind of confused me for a while. The whole reality vs. scripted thing had me perplexed, but I got to talk and dance with Kristen a few weeks back at a club and she explained it to me. And I got an autograph for Evan of course 'cause I'm a thoughtful guy like that. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

GoT

billyjex
10-11-2005, 06:22 AM
that jessica chick has reedeeally nice tits. they showed her running up the beach in one episode. wow i want them in my mouth.

thatpfunk
10-11-2005, 06:49 AM
i was worried at first, but i like how this season turned out.

also, i believe that steven is moving back down to LA because he has some "oppurtunities" and college can wait.

Yeti
10-11-2005, 06:54 AM
Diablo - My favourite bit is in S1 where Kristen is dancing on the bar and Steven repeatedly yells 'SLUT!' and generally makes a fool of himself.

I also liked the bit at the ski resort where Talan puts his foot in it and reveals Steven spent Valentine's Day with Kristen. The look on LC's face was brilliant.

Popinjay - I did not know of these pics. You rule.

GoT - Did you hotwire?

edit - omg, Talan has nailed both Kristen and Lindsay Lohan? Wow. My hero.

Paluka
10-11-2005, 09:41 AM
That chick is smoking, but I can't believe you guys watch that show.

samjjones
10-11-2005, 09:42 AM
For a guy who looks like Joey Fatone, Jason gets a lot of tail.

pokerdirty
10-11-2005, 09:55 AM
people still watch MTV?

tdarko
10-11-2005, 11:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Popinjay - I did not know of these pics. You rule.

[/ QUOTE ]
this months rolling stone.

tdarko
10-11-2005, 11:42 AM
i normally don't watch too much tv but this show is like crack but my favorite is this guy's article making fun of these people on the show the next morning on EW... entertainment weekly/laguna beach tuesday article (http://www.ew.com/ew/article/commentary/0,6115,1116135_3_0_,00.html).

my gf would email me these articles from work and most of the time they are greatness, haven't read this one yet /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

samjjones
10-11-2005, 12:36 PM
http://www.ocregister.com/newsimages/show/2005/07/24lagunaprofile_jason.jpg

http://www.americanphoto.co.jp/photosearch/Previews/PLX087536.jpg

Separated at birth?

GuyOnTilt
10-11-2005, 01:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

GoT - Did you hotwire?

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm trying to figure out what this means by context and association, but I'm failing miserably.

GoT

B Dids
10-11-2005, 01:57 PM
I love this girl's face, but both pics make it look like she's got just zero hips and ass. V. Sad.

Yeti
10-11-2005, 02:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm trying to figure out what this means by context and association, but I'm failing miserably.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, you are sooo not rocks n' rings.

Shilly
10-11-2005, 02:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

GoT - Did you hotwire?

[/ QUOTE ]

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, you are so NOT R&R.

NLSoldier
10-11-2005, 02:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
popin, your contribution to this thread was priceless, plz excuse me while I masterbate

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeti
10-11-2005, 02:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I love this girl's face, but both pics make it look like she's got just zero hips and ass. V. Sad.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's because they are terribly airbrushed. This girl has an ass. Watch the show.

asofel
10-11-2005, 02:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, you are sooo not rocks n' rings.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, looks like we're getting a little too predictable...

and GoT i'm pretty sure it refers to a way/program of dl'ing a file.

rohjoh
10-11-2005, 02:31 PM
This show is a car wreck, you just cant turn your head the other direction, you have to look. My buddy's little brother was on the first season, and when he told me about the show I had high hopes for the show. The camera's followed them around partying, doing bong ripps, and I thought they would show these things, but instead the focused on something else. They had original agreed to let the cameras on campus, but the parents of the kids not on the show objected to the cameras on campus, and said it would be too much of a distraction.

I guess I would like the show more if it didn't portray a pretty cool town, in such a bad light. This show is not reality.

best quote from last season: Trey- [to a midget] What? You wanna go?

B Dids
10-11-2005, 02:36 PM
I've seen it- I dont recall the ass.

It's less the ass, which we can't see, and more that she's got no hips.

She's still hot though.

J_V
10-11-2005, 02:37 PM
Jason is a tool. He's well on his way to screwing over the only person I like on the show. LC.

tdarko
10-11-2005, 02:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Jason is a tool. He's well on his way to screwing over the only person I like on the show. LC.

[/ QUOTE ]

GuyOnTilt
10-11-2005, 02:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This show is not reality.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think most people really think it is. The question is just how much of it really is scripted. Apparently, the show is about 30% reality and 70% scripted (Kristen's words, not mine), and the things that are planned out are things I wouldn't have expected to be. Things like who dates who and who breaks up with whom are planned out in boardrooms. Heh.

GoT

rohjoh
10-11-2005, 03:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This show is not reality.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think most people really think it is. The question is just how much of it really is scripted. Apparently, the show is about 30% reality and 70% scripted (Kristen's words, not mine), and the things that are planned out are things I wouldn't have expected to be. Things like who dates who and who breaks up with whom are planned out in boardrooms. Heh.

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

30% is probably a good estimate from what I have been told. Not sure about this year, since my friends brother is off the show, and going to NYU now.

RacersEdge
10-11-2005, 04:01 PM
This show is terrible. How can any guy watch it?

gorie
10-11-2005, 05:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah, LC seems like a decent girl. jason is braindead. should be interesting.

Freakin
10-11-2005, 05:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah, LC seems like a decent girl. jason is braindead. should be interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

I swear that guy is like 30 years old... he must have failed 1st grade 10 times.

Freakin

Wintermute
10-11-2005, 05:44 PM
Jessica & Taylor, discussing Jason...

Taylor: "Don't hate the player, hate the game."
Jessica: "Isn't it 'don't hate the game, hate the player'?"
Taylor: "But I hate the game!"
Jessica: "Yeah. Don't hate the game, hate the player."

Cast reviews...

Kristin: Vapid whore. Medium hot.
Jessica: Stupid whore. Hottest on the show.
Taylor: Worthless, ugly.
Alex: Fat, not hot enough for the show. Painful.
LC: Waste of flesh personality-wise. Fcukable, but slightly overweight.

Jason: Awesome.
Talan: Good dude, tries to hard.
Stephen: [censored].

Show: 9.5/10.

Aloysius
10-11-2005, 05:44 PM
Taylor - Anyone else think this chick is underrated? Her face is only OK, but she has a great body (read: best on the show) and seems to have a cooler personality than the other LB chicks.

Jason - raging douche but it's really awesome how, anytime he is confronted by his girlfriend du jour about the state of their relationship, he just kind of looks down, puts his hands in his pockets, and mumbles incoherently, with apparently little downside to his sex life. Amazing, I miss high school.

Best Laguna Beach Moment - Really, I know I'm repeating another poster here - but it must be repeated - when Steven in S1 calls Kristen a Slut like 10x - it has the cringe / delight / schadenfreude factor of when that Boston Guy (can't remember his name) from Real World Seattle is sitting in a parked truck with his girlfriend (a producer of the show) screaming "This is Real baby, this is as Real as it gets! Why are you doing this to me? Why?!!!?"

gorie
10-11-2005, 05:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
that wasn't taylor, that was alex h. ... DUH! pay attention.

Freakin
10-11-2005, 05:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was classic though. I can't believe I actually got sucked into this show...

Freakin

Wintermute
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Gorie, when I want sh!t out of you, I'll squeeze your head.

samjjones
Admittedly, I have only seen a few episodes this season (and maybe one last season), but how is Jason a "raging douche"? Seems to me he has his [censored] figured out. Moves around from girl to girl on the show, doesn't get involved, gets his name out there in every show. Seems pretty smart to me.

gorie
10-11-2005, 05:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Gorie, when I want sh!t out of you, I'll squeeze your head.

[/ QUOTE ]

you are a terrible person.

lennytheduck
10-11-2005, 05:54 PM
I agree completely with you Sam. Seems like most of the posters are just jealous that they didn't get the same kind of tail in high school, scot free and with little effort. The correct term for jason is mack, not douche. Stephen takes the douche crown if anyone deserves it.

Aloysius
10-11-2005, 05:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Admittedly, I have only seen a few episodes this season (and maybe one last season), but how is Jason a "raging douche"? Seems to me he has his [censored] figured out. Moves around from girl to girl on the show, doesn't get involved, gets his name out there in every show. Seems pretty smart to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well - he's only been with 2 chicks on the show, and one of them is disgusting (Alex). But yes, as far as efficiency, he does well (little expended effort and emotional attachment, gets the girl).

"Raging Douche" is probably not a good term because he's fairly low key. I'm referring more to the way he treats his girlfriend of the moment - which, albeit in a low-key fashion, is very shabbily. Not to sound too gay here - but he doesn't display even basic common courtesy towards his "girlfriend" and toys with their minds. Which is sad, considering how vapid he seems... (or as someone else suggested he's an evil genius?)

And yes - Steven is the biggest douche of them all.

nyc999
10-11-2005, 06:12 PM
This thread kind of has a support-group feel.

Anyway, my favorite is when Alex asks Jason if he wants to be with her anymore. His reply....."Yeah-no", and not another word.

DrunkIrish05
10-11-2005, 06:20 PM
Two exchanges i love from season 1:

When Lo and LC are discussing LC being grounded for her grades and Lo being on LC's dad's side and saying something like "well you shouldn't be failing"

Also, there's a few convos between the same two where they make fun of the way kristin says "Ste-PHEN"

I also hope you have all seen casey's website, be sure to look at her resume and check out her acting lessons from none other than chuck norris himself.
http://www.caseyreinhardt.com/

DrunkIrish05
10-11-2005, 06:26 PM
OK i looked up the quotes page on imdb and realized there's a ton of great quotes from this show i forgot about, i'll just post them all:

Kristin Cavalleri: Stee.phaaaannn

Kristin Cavalleri: Steephaaaannn!

Lauren Conrad: The boys are planning on going to the dance for like half an hour then going straight to the after party and "getting' some" and were planning on... showing off our dresses

Lauren Bosworth: How far are you and Stephen away from each other?
Lauren Conrad: Like, five minutes.
Lauren Bosworth: Really?
Lauren Bosworth: I think you guys are gonna get married.
Lauren Conrad: I think we're gonna be best friends.
Lauren Bosworth: That stuff happens, though, you know, like.
Lauren Conrad: I don't wanna marry Stephen.
Lauren Bosworth: Why? He's cute, you'd have pretty babies.
Jen: You would have pretty babies, your babies would be like the popular people at school.
Lauren Conrad: That's sweet.
Jen: They would.

Lo's Mom: Lo it's not a fashion show...
Lauren Bosworth: Every day's a fashion show mom.

Lauren Conrad: The boys are planning on going to the dance for like half an hour then going straight to the after party and "getin' some" and were planning on... showing off our dresses

Stephen Coletti: You look real good, keep dancing on the bar SLUT!

Trey Phillips: [to a midget] What? You wanna go?

Lauren Bosworth: Well, Kristin just about hates us.
Lauren Conrad: No, Kristin hates me but that's okay.

Stephen Coletti: [to Kristin] What am I suppose to be? Happy to see you or something?

Kristin Cavalleri: Jessica, he's cheating on you! Take it from someone who used to cheat on her boyfriend. Those are signs of him cheating!

Alex H: It's fate telling you, you need to get a new car.
Kristin Cavalleri: Exactly! I'm gonna be like dad. You're Buddhist, you believe in that.

Talan Torriero: [Taylor and Talan are talking] I love you.. well, I don't love you.. I L-U-V you.

Kristin Cavalleri: My car is *Dunzo*!

wonderwes
10-11-2005, 06:37 PM
Someone please give me a quick 1 paragraph summary of this show. I don't watch it at all. Is it reality or totally scripted? Is it setup like Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Ulysses
10-11-2005, 06:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYI, JV, my sister told me that a friend of hers read on a web page somewhere that a bunch of these kids were at some club (I think in SF) recently and Jason and LC were together and making out.

Freakin
10-11-2005, 07:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Someone please give me a quick 1 paragraph summary of this show. I don't watch it at all. Is it reality or totally scripted? Is it setup like Curb Your Enthusiasm.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's 'reality'

A bunch of high-school students in Laguna Beach. Normal high-school drama. Many of the situations are obviously scripted.

Freakin

Yeti
10-23-2005, 06:10 PM
I just caught up on the last two eps.

'Hey Lauren, what comes before Part B?
'Part A? OH HAHAHAH'

Ulysses
10-23-2005, 06:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just caught up on the last two eps.

'Hey Lauren, what comes before Part B?
'Part A? OH HAHAHAH'

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, I saw this thread bumped and was going to post this exact line. Wow, was that awesome. I'll provide a slightly more detailed description just to elaborate on the awesomness:

Lauren's friend: Yay! We're having a party!!!!!
Lauren's friend: Hey Lauren, what comes before Part B?
Lauren: <pause> <confused look> Part A? <pause> <confused look>
Lauren: Oh, HAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHA!!!!

THEY ARE SO DUMB!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Popinjay
10-24-2005, 10:41 PM
While in hot tub together-

Jason: I could spend my whole life here.

Lauren: Really?

Jason: With you.

naphinfitos
10-24-2005, 10:55 PM
Not to hijack, but that Jen girl goes to Tufts. I guess maybe TV makes everyone seem like a total retard.

JcTc
10-24-2005, 11:00 PM
Whoa, what a great episode tonight! My favorite line:

Jason: (to Lauren) I love Lauren.

WTF?! HAHA, I love Laguna Beach! There are only a couple episodes left, I will be really sad when it ends. At least next week's episode looks awesome.

Ulysses
10-25-2005, 12:00 AM
BTW, I think I've mentioned this before here, but my little sister heard (read: read on Internet somewhere) that LC and Jason are currently together. Apparently Jessica is now going out with Dieter. And Matt Leinart dated Kristen for like 5 minutes.

Ulysses
10-25-2005, 12:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Not to hijack, but that Jen girl goes to Tufts. I guess maybe TV makes everyone seem like a total retard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is your contention that there are no total retards at Tufts? 'Cuz that is wrong. I have no idea about Jen, though.

Ulysses
10-25-2005, 12:08 AM
A couple of other points.

1) Isn't it about time that they can stop referring to her as Lauren/"LC" ?

2) I'm glad Casey is no longer "The New Girl" - how long did that take?

3) Stephen is a really sad, pathetic figure now. He was the coolest guy in the world in season one.

4) How on earth was Talon not able to graduate from that high school? That is f'n unbelievable.

JcTc
10-25-2005, 12:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
1) Isn't it about time that they can stop referring to her as Lauren/"LC" ?
2) I'm glad Casey is no longer "The New Girl" - how long did that take?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is hilarious, I never even thought about it.

[ QUOTE ]
3) Stephen is a really sad, pathetic figure now. He was the coolest guy in the world in season one.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder what life was like for him freshman year at San Fran? Did he pull all kinds of crazy ass because of the show, was he mocked and ridiculed because of it, etc...

[ QUOTE ]
4) How on earth was Talon not able to graduate from that high school? That is f'n unbelievable.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish they would have went into this more. I don't think he even appeared in the episode tonight. Perhaps he was at home wearing a sweet turtleneck basking in his glory.

10-25-2005, 12:38 AM
Jessica(talking about her tasel): "Um which side is the right side?" She then puts it on the left side confused.

Jessica's Dad: "And you are graduating high school?"

Ouch.

MyTurn2Raise
10-25-2005, 01:04 AM
damn...i got flamed on this board a few weeks ago for making polls about who was the hottest/most bangable v who you would like to have a relationship with...nice to see the change around here.

My favorite, as mentioned earlier, was Trey talking to the midget who wanted to fight him in season one.

Why all the hatas toward Jason? Damn, I wish I would've nailed a fine @$$ girl and then moved onto the next in high school. People from 18-25 treat each other like garbage in relationships anyways. Jason might as well get with numerous HBs along the way.

JcTc
10-25-2005, 01:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Why all the hatas toward Jason? Damn, I wish I would've nailed a fine @$$ girl and then moved onto the next in high school. People from 18-25 treat each other like garbage in relationships anyways. Jason might as well get with numerous HBs along the way.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Jason is awesome. It goes like this: Jason hooks up with the girl, then they "need to talk," then the girls are talking to him, and he is silent. This being said, all I've seen so far with LC are little pecking kisses and him saying crazy stuff. WTF?

[ QUOTE ]
i got flamed on this board a few weeks ago for making polls about who was the hottest/most bangable v who you would like to have a relationship with

[/ QUOTE ]

An obvious injustice.

wall_st
10-25-2005, 07:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Diablo is right. My little sister goes to SF state (same year) and claims that stephen has a huge entourage along with all the tang that comes with that scene. Her descriptions ranged to something along the lines of girls waiting to take turns making out with him.

MightyMouse
10-25-2005, 10:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is your contention that there are no total retards at Tufts? 'Cuz that is wrong. I have no idea about Jen, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are no retards at Tufts University, one of the finest universities in the nation.

ROROROROROROR.

Bulldog
10-25-2005, 11:53 AM
The answer is:

Kristen's tan line /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

IndieMatty
10-25-2005, 12:15 PM
"Cum inside me Matty" - Kristin

Wintermute
10-25-2005, 01:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Jessica(talking about her tasel): "Um which side is the right side?" She then puts it on the left side confused.

Jessica's Dad: "And you are graduating high school?"

Ouch.

[/ QUOTE ]

She did have it on the right side (shot was filmed into a mirror, hence it looked like she had it on the left side. unless they flipped the film, which is also how you get a model with a tattoo flipping sides of her body in a titty mag)

Also, never talk sh!t about my future wife. So hot.

nolanfan34
10-25-2005, 02:10 PM
For you Laguna Beach fans. (http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/artsentertainment/tvaddict.html)

Seemed like the right thread to post this in.

nyc999
10-25-2005, 02:30 PM
Here's some more gossip:

Laguna Beach Gossip (http://www.gossiplist.com/blog2/archives/006675.html)

CollinEstes
10-25-2005, 02:37 PM
I am not sure if I am the first one to say this but if I am that is even worse, but seriously....

you guys are pretty [censored] gay if you watch that show and/or read any "gossip".

MightyMouse
10-25-2005, 02:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am not sure if I am the first one to say this but if I am that is even worse, but seriously....

you guys are pretty [censored] gay if you watch that show and/or read any "gossip".

[/ QUOTE ]

ZZzzZZzzZZzz, FFs

Ulysses
10-25-2005, 08:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
damn...i got flamed on this board a few weeks ago for making polls about who was the hottest/most bangable v who you would like to have a relationship with...nice to see the change around here.

[/ QUOTE ]

The main reason you were flamed was because you did not include pics in your poll. Those polls were still OK, but you could have made them a ton better by including a little pro/con for each girl and including pics.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have said this before. Jason is an a-hole, but he completely rules.

Ulysses
10-25-2005, 08:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FU, you're the queer.