PDA

View Full Version : Best alcoholic drink/shot that few people have heard of....

TheBlueMonster
10-11-2005, 02:30 AM
it would be interesting to see what kind of cool concoctions are out there. I'll start with...
Name : Sexy Green Alligator
Ingredients :sweet and sour mix
Midori melon liqueur
1/2 oz raspberry liqueur
1/2 oz Jagermeister liqueur
Directions : Pour melon liqueur and sweet & sour mix into a shot or glass. Drizzle raspberry liqueur onto the side of the glass, and top with jager. Properly made, this shot will consist of 3 layers.
Make sure you drink it all at once.

mason55
10-11-2005, 02:32 AM
Flaming Lamborghini
- 1 oz Galliano
- 1 oz Kahlua
- 1 oz Blue Curacao
- 1 oz Chartreuse

Rate This Drink:
Directions/Comments: Pour Galliano & Chartreuse into the martini glass. Pour the Kahlua & Blue Curacao into different shot glasses. Light the martini glass and drink fast with a straw. While drinking add both shot glasses to the martini glass.

That's the best drink that people haven't heard of to convince them that they want...

TheBlueMonster
10-11-2005, 02:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Pour Galliano & Chartreuse into the martini glass. Pour the Kahlua & Blue Curacao into different shot glasses. Light the martini glass and drink fast with a straw. While drinking add both shot glasses to the martini glass.

[/ QUOTE ]
bonus points if there's a really cool way to drink it

NLSoldier
10-11-2005, 02:49 AM
the striptease. doug (gonores) made it up. I forget the details but its tanguray and lemonade and orange juice and like 3 other kinds of alcohol...he will have to give the recipe.

TheBlueMonster
10-11-2005, 02:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
the striptease. doug (gonores) made it up. I forget the details but its tanguray and lemonade and orange juice and like 3 other kinds of alcohol...he will have to give the recipe.

[/ QUOTE ]
I await this eagerly.

The Goober
10-11-2005, 02:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
bonus points if there's a really cool way to drink it

[/ QUOTE ]

years ago in france I had a drink called "la cucaracha", I think. I dunno what was in it but you drink it with a straw (quickly) while it's on fire. The bartender made us all some, lined them up, and then set them all on fire with a little blowtorch.

Hermlord
10-11-2005, 03:22 AM
Birthday Surprise (Birthday Cake, etc.):

Fill shot glass half-and-half with Bacardi Limon and Frangelico. Cover a lemon with sugar. Lick off the sugar, do the shot, then suck on the lemon. I swear to God tastes exactly like a birthday cake.

-----------------------
Sudden Death:

Put a penny at the bottom of a beer glass. Fill with beer until you can't see the penny. Then fill with Everclear until you see it again. Down it. Bonus points if you swallow the penny.

Claunchy
10-11-2005, 03:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Birthday Surprise (Birthday Cake, etc.):

Fill shot glass half-and-half with Bacardi Limon and Frangelico. Cover a lemon with sugar. Lick off the sugar, do the shot, then suck on the lemon. I swear to God tastes exactly like a birthday cake.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is called a Chocolate Cake, and lots of people have heard of it.
Edit: I think a Chocolate Cake gets lemon vodka though, not rum. Whatever.

Pat Southern
10-11-2005, 03:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Sudden Death:

Put a penny at the bottom of a beer glass. Fill with beer until you can't see the penny. Then fill with Everclear until you see it again. Down it. Bonus points if you swallow the penny.

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds pretty brutal, but something I'd like to try. How dark of a beer do you use for this? I assume you aren't talking about Natty Light...

MyTurn2Raise
10-11-2005, 03:40 AM
Sunny Screwdriver
4 oz vodka
11 oz Sunny Delight
put in a few cubes too

Like a screwdriver, only it tastes sweeter, has less citric acid, and gets one drunk quicker

xadrez
10-11-2005, 09:16 AM
Southside

Gin
Lemon Juice
Fresh Mint
Sugar
Dash of Club Soda

Al_Capone_Junior
10-11-2005, 09:19 AM
Brains.

fill 1/2 the shot glass with rumplemintz

add a small amount of kaluha, it should sink to the bottom and make a small brown layer, don't over do it here

bailey's on top, you can pour it over the back of a spoon to make it look "brain-ier"

for a brain hemorrhage, add a couple drops of grenadine (don't overdo it here either)

if you REALLY want it to look "brainy" then use a weaker type of peppermint schnapps that has less alcohol, the bailey's doesn't mix and it looks pretty disgusting, even has texture going down. but they taste best with rumplemintz

al

pokerdirty
10-11-2005, 09:44 AM
Three Wise Men

1 shot Jim Bean
1 shot Jack Daniels
1 shot Jose Cuervo

mix, throw back, and feel the burn /images/graemlins/grin.gif

nothumb
10-11-2005, 10:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Three Wise Men

1 shot Jim Bean
1 shot Jack Daniels
1 shot Jose Cuervo

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone has heard of this drink, and it's Jack, Jim and Johnny.

NT

nothumb
10-11-2005, 10:35 AM
My girlfriend used to always get a drink called a Prison Bitch at the bowling alley bar when we went. It was kinda girly, rum and vodka with triple sec and a couple fruit juices (I think grapefruit and pineapple... I dunno). The real upside to this drink is listening to your girlfriend order it and seeing the dumbfounded look on peoples' faces.

NT

pokerdirty
10-11-2005, 10:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Three Wise Men

1 shot Jim Bean
1 shot Jack Daniels
1 shot Johnny Walker

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone has heard of this drink, and it's Jack, Jim and Johnny.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

no bar i have every been to has known what this was.

WLVRYN
10-11-2005, 10:54 AM
My roommate was a bartender and he came up with two:

1) Muff Diver - Its a shot with the same ingredients as a blow job, but its put into an ashtray (clean one obviously) and licked out with no hands rather than shot (whipped cream generally gets everywhere)

2) Smoker's Phlegm - Shot of Jaeger with a spoonful of mayo in it. Just wrong. This was my 21st and last shot on my birthday and the first one that came out.

pokerdirty
10-11-2005, 10:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Muff Diver - Its a shot with the same ingredients as a blow job

[/ QUOTE ]

a shot of cum? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

sleepyjoeyt
10-11-2005, 11:08 AM
Mind Eraser

10-12 ounce glassed filled with ice.

1/3 Kahlua
1/3 Vodka
1/3 Sprite or Soda Water

Poured in this order, so the Kahlua is on bottom, Vodka in middle, and Sprite on the top

DO NOT MIX. Leave separated. Drink with a straw from the bottom, kahlua first, vodka, then sprite. drink all at once.

Patrick del Poker Grande
10-11-2005, 11:13 AM
The Dirty Wookie. My friend and I made it up. I don't remember what was in it now, but it ended up a murky brown color and had plenty of power. It's not the tastiest concoction, but it gets the job done and it'll put some hair on your chest. Make sure you do your best Chewbacca after you take it down.

IndieMatty
10-11-2005, 11:16 AM
I'm always surprised how many people don't know what a baby guinness is. 3/5 kaluha, 1/5 jameson, 1/5 bailys,

hyde
10-11-2005, 12:56 PM
Prairie Fire

shot of cuervo 1800
four drops of tabasco

Heineken chaser

I had a 30th birthday party that I'm told was great...

TheBlueMonster
10-11-2005, 12:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I had a 30th birthday party that I'm told was great...

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Cancer Merchant
10-11-2005, 01:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Prairie Fire

shot of cuervo 1800
four drops of tabasco

[/ QUOTE ]

Replace tabasco with 1 drop Dave's Insanity Sauce. A life changing experience.

Jeebus
10-11-2005, 01:27 PM
I don't know where you are from, but everywhere I have been its jack jim and jose.

Winterfresh:
2 parts crown royal
1 part green creme de menthe
combine and drink

Chocolate Watermelon (a great drink for the removal of panties)
2 part rum
1 part creme de cocao
1 part midori (or melon likker)

10-11-2005, 04:07 PM
Jim/Jack/Jose = Three DIRTY men or three dirty wise men
Jim/Jack/Johnny = Three wise men

gulebjorn
10-11-2005, 04:22 PM
A shot of Jack Daniels with a little kahlua in it. Goes down like water.

GrooveNougat
10-11-2005, 05:16 PM
Statue of Liberty shot:

fill shot glass with Rumple Mintz
dip left pinky finger in the shot
light left pinky on fire, hold up a la Lady Liberty
down the shot while your finger is on fire
put out your finger in your mouth