PDA

View Full Version : 5/10 NL, pocket kings facing all in on the turn, 3 handed pot

lilkunta2
10-11-2005, 02:00 AM
i went to my usual 1/2 game to find out they are playing 5/10 NL. so are most of the 1/2 players. i am a solid player and have played this high and higher before i just don't have that much in the bankroll. so i sat down. i had 750, bought in for 500, lost it, bought for 250 and am now up to 900 when i look down and get kings. i was in mid-late position and there were 2 limpers, i rasied it to 50. I got a call from a loose player in the small blind and both limpers called. i had position after the flop, the flop was 6-7-8 rainbow. the three players checked to me and i bet 75. i got 2 callers. the small blind and a limper. the turn was a queen and the first limper checked, and he said "i played this hand all wrong" as he was showing his friend his hand. now,,,, the next guy moves in his stack ($255) and i was faced with a tough decision.

what would you do here with no reads on the player who moved in? (also i'm not worried about the guy behind me in the SB,, i felt very sure i had him beat.)

mgsimpleton
10-11-2005, 07:05 AM
bet more than 3/8 pot the flop, eh?