PDA

View Full Version : NC: $1,000 Profit Mark

liucipher
10-11-2005, 01:19 AM
Low content post, just feeling happy about my "accomplishment."

Extra nice that it coincided with:

1.) my move back to the $11s from the $6s
2.) my one year (okay, one year + one day) anniversary of my first deposit (my wage must have been about $.01/hr).

Sincerely, huge thanks to everyone on the forum. I have never been flamed so much and been so grateful . . .

tshort
10-11-2005, 01:21 AM
I don't know if I could last playing consistently for a year if I only yielded $1000 profit, but congrats. I hope you get the next $1000 soon! Good luck.

Ogre
10-11-2005, 01:27 AM
Nice job

your avatar pwns

pooh74
10-11-2005, 01:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know if I could last playing consistently for a year if I only yielded $1000 profit, but congrats. I hope you get the next $1000 soon! Good luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

My first 6 mos. yielded only 1000 (not trying to outdo the OP) and I had a great time!!! I learned to play a game that I love, and it was not only for free, but was leading somewhere financially. I think if any player can go that long, and show a profit, they have truly accomplished something great. Remember, most players bust out and are losers over that long. Others are gamblers and may start out hot, but will eventually go broke. This poster showed dicipline over a long period of time. In and of itself that is a feat.

grats

liucipher
10-11-2005, 01:36 AM
Haha, yeah, the actual dollar amount is kind of pathetic.

I played $6s almost exclusively over that time period though ... Assuming 40% ROI, that's still like 400+ SNGs, which is a lot for a guy who single-tables. /images/graemlins/wink.gif