PDA

View Full Version : what type of job should i get ?

MEbenhoe
10-11-2005, 12:50 AM
seeing how i'll probably need a new one since i skipped work tonight to watch the yankees game, and have been slacking off big time lately such as making my 15 minute breaks last an hour, etc.(i really dont like this job) i'll find out tomorrow when i'm supposed to work at 11 if i do. on another note, is it odd that i skipped and didnt even receive a phone call or anything wondering where i was? maybe they didnt even notice i wasnt there.

so go ahead oot, decide my future, for the next few months at least.

10-11-2005, 12:52 AM
How do you look in six inch heels?

Everything else follows from the answer to this question

MEbenhoe
10-11-2005, 12:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
How do you look in six inch heels?

Everything else follows from the answer to this question

[/ QUOTE ]

terrible, i never could pull them off

DarkForceRising
10-11-2005, 12:59 AM
Word on the street has it that you can get a 25% "action bonus" at Party. 4 tabling $1/$2 should work out to about $3 per hour.

john smith
10-11-2005, 01:21 AM
What kind of job are you at right now?

Thythe
10-11-2005, 01:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This would be helpful information. Suggesting rocket scientist if you are currently working at Hardees just won't work.

blaze666
10-11-2005, 01:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
seeing how i'll probably need a new one since i skipped work tonight to watch the yankees game, and have been slacking off big time lately such as making my 15 minute breaks last an hour, etc.(i really dont like this job) i'll find out tomorrow when i'm supposed to work at 11 if i do. on another note, is it odd that i skipped and didnt even receive a phone call or anything wondering where i was? maybe they didnt even notice i wasnt there.

[/ QUOTE ]

i saw somewhere, jennifer lopez has her own 'nipple plumper' who comes along before a live show, and massages her knockers to make her nipples stand out... luckiest guy in the world...

Cancer Merchant
10-11-2005, 01:34 AM
Recent reports indicate that the BJ market has crashed, so the sex trade is not recommended.

MEbenhoe
10-11-2005, 01:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

its just a stupid like 10-15 hour a week job at shopko that i had to get in order to appease the parents about the way i make the majority of my income.

i have a bartending license, decent sales skills/experience, really good with numbers, background in lots of areas, so pretty much any job that a college student could possess is in the realm of possibilities.

Thythe
10-11-2005, 01:39 AM
how bout stockboy at pricemart?

DarkForceRising
10-11-2005, 01:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

its just a stupid like 10-15 hour a week job at shopko that i had to get in order to appease the parents about the way i make the majority of my income.

i have a bartending license, decent sales skills/experience, really good with numbers, background in lots of areas, so pretty much any job that a college student could possess is in the realm of possibilities.

[/ QUOTE ]

A bartending license is a license to bang hot chicks so I think you have your new "work" cut out for you.

10-11-2005, 02:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i saw somewhere, jennifer lopez has her own 'nipple plumper' who comes along before a live show, and massages her knockers to make her nipples stand out... luckiest guy in the world...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll bet you about a kajillion dollars that guy is gay.

Sponger15SB
10-11-2005, 02:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That is the stupidest [censored] I've ever heard. When J-lo wants her nipples massaged she calls me.

Schneids
10-11-2005, 06:05 AM
Do the bartending gig and follow in Dougie's footsteps.

phil_ivey_fan
10-11-2005, 10:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

are you still in college?

MEbenhoe
10-11-2005, 10:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes

ddollevoet
10-11-2005, 12:48 PM
Shovel snow.

phil_ivey_fan
10-11-2005, 01:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yes

[/ QUOTE ]

why not try for something in the field that you would like to work in when you graduate? cooping was the best choice I made...3-4 years of experience more than makes up for my sub par GPA. GPA is necessary to get the interview, after that its all up to you.

SippinSoma
10-11-2005, 02:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You make the majority of your income working 10-15 hours at shopko?

SippinSoma
10-11-2005, 02:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

She can't do it herself?

diebitter
10-11-2005, 02:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She can't do it herself?

[/ QUOTE ]
Would you ask that at the job interview?

nolanfan34
10-11-2005, 03:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Do the bartending gig and follow in Dougie's footsteps.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is clearly the right answer. Why have the license if you aren't going to use it?

MEbenhoe
10-11-2005, 05:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You make the majority of your income working 10-15 hours at shopko?

[/ QUOTE ]

your reading comprehension = terrible

asofel
10-11-2005, 05:23 PM
http://usimages.easyart.com/i/prints/rw/lg/1/9/Italian-Movie-Poster-Blow-19179.jpg