PDA

View Full Version : Any guess as to how long?

scrapperdog
10-11-2005, 12:49 AM
I would like rakeback on party and have pretty much resolved to not join party until this is decided. That being said, why dont they just announce it one way or the other? I am sure the decision has been made already, I cashed out of eurobet and have money just sitting in neteller doing nothing.

I dont want to wait forever to play poker and tommorow my money will be going into prima or bodog. I am pretty sure the people at party did not have this in mind when they decided to make us wait for their announcement. Does anyone that talks to affiliate managers at party have a feel for how long it will be until we hear one way or the other?

illogical
10-11-2005, 12:53 AM
party rakeback is already available. look around bro.

*I'm not an affiliate, don't PM me pls

10-11-2005, 01:20 AM
Have you read this forum at all lately?

Inthacup
10-11-2005, 01:28 AM
I have been told by an affiliate manager that it will be 24-48 hours until Party makes an official decision. I have also been told that any rakeback offered before then is done without Party's consent and is buyer beware.

Cup

scrapperdog
10-11-2005, 01:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have been told by an affiliate manager that it will be 24-48 hours until Party makes an official decision. I have also been told that any rakeback offered before then is done without Party's consent and is buyer beware.

Cup

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you. I might hold off on prima now.

Schwartzy61
10-11-2005, 01:30 AM
How long?

As long as it takes...