PDA

View Full Version : Uh-oh! More econ help needed from econ whizzes!

10-11-2005, 12:41 AM
Thanks a million in advance!

(These are policy related questions, very brief answers)

2. In an economy at full employment with an unchanging diminishing-returns-to-scale parameter (alpha) and output per worker growing at 3 percent per year, at what rate must the real wage be growing in order to maintain full employment?

4. Over the past decade, foreign exchange speculators have become much more confident in the long-run value of the dollar. What would you suspect has happened to net exports over the past decade?

YOU ARE AWESOME, THANKS!

CrazyEyez
10-11-2005, 12:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]

2. In an economy at full employment with an unchanging diminishing-returns-to-scale parameter (alpha) and output per worker growing at 3 percent per year, at what rate must the real wage be growing in order to maintain full employment?

4. Over the past decade, foreign exchange speculators have become much more confident in the long-run value of the dollar. What would you suspect has happened to net exports over the past decade?

YOU ARE AWESOME, THANKS!

[/ QUOTE ]
As someone who graduated from a Big 10 university with a degree in economics, let me take this one:

Ahem.

I have no idea.

Buy low, sell high. Sorry.

Brainwalter
10-11-2005, 12:47 AM
4 more importing less exporting (net)

Joshssj4
10-11-2005, 01:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]

YOU ARE AWESOME, THANKS!

[/ QUOTE ]
3 posts?
[censored] you.
I'm drunk.
[censored] you.