PDA

View Full Version : Feedback on hand

broadcrawford
10-11-2005, 12:15 AM
PokerStars (9 handed) 5 dollar buy-in 1 table sit and go.

converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with 6/images/graemlins/club.gif, J/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif, J/images/graemlins/club.gif. SB posts a blind of 15.
UTG calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP3 calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, SB (poster) calls, BB calls, UTG calls.

Flop: 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif, J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP3 raises</font>, SB folds, BB folds, UTG folds, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP3 raises</font>, Hero calls 450 (All-In).

Turn: Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players, 1 all-in)</font>

River: 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players, 1 all-in)</font>

Final Pot: 3K and I lose.

Villian turned over to low spades. Anything else I could have done here or did I do the right thing? My answer is yes, went all in with the best of it. He had only a 20% chance of hitting his flush. Thoughts?

joewatch
10-11-2005, 04:14 AM
Of course you played this right. I'd be worried about something like QTxx suited in spades, but that's omaha. Sometimes the flush will come on the turn, but then the board pairs on the river.

TheSalche
10-11-2005, 11:18 AM
dunno if this would make any difference in him folding, but if you just called his raise, then pushed any non-flush card on the turn maybe he'd fold there? if that doesn't work you really couldn't do anything else except hope

fisherman112
10-11-2005, 01:49 PM
first of all, dont post bad beats.

that said, you did nothing wrong, but if you were very worried about being outdrawn you could have simply called one of his raises and got your money in on a safe turn so his odds are cut in half.

broadcrawford
10-11-2005, 04:51 PM
First of all, Stop trolling. When did I complain in my post. I was wondering if someone would suggest call the raise and then blast when blank came on the turn.