PDA

View Full Version : Losing your virginity stories

SpecialK3387
10-10-2005, 11:34 PM
I would like to hear your stories about losing your virginity. EXAMPLE I was 15, i was with this girl who was 2 years older than me. We were together for a year and a half. One day she told me she was ready. So a couple days later we were at her house alone in the afternoon. And i ask if she wants to buy condoms. She replies "To use?" I say yes. the rest is history

HopeydaFish
10-10-2005, 11:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would like to hear your stories about losing your virginity. EXAMPLE I was 15, i was with this girl who was 2 years older than me. We were together for a year and a half. One day she told me she was ready. So a couple days later we were at her house alone in the afternoon. And i ask if she wants to buy condoms. She replies "To use?" I say yes. the rest is history

[/ QUOTE ]

What did she think you were going to do with the condoms other than "use" them? Finger puppets?

InchoateHand
10-10-2005, 11:39 PM

SpecialK3387
10-10-2005, 11:42 PM
Yeah, At the time I really wanted to make a sarcastic joke. But didnt for obvious reasons

Cancer Merchant
10-10-2005, 11:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What did she think you were going to do with the condoms other than "use" them? Finger puppets?

[/ QUOTE ]

Water baloons, obviously.

Dude should have picked up some latex gloves for DP.

mantasm
10-11-2005, 12:31 AM
I had sex

10-11-2005, 12:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I would like to hear your stories about losing your virginity. EXAMPLE I was 15, i was with this girl who was 2 years older than me. We were together for a year and a half. One day she told me she was ready. So a couple days later we were at her house alone in the afternoon. And i ask if she wants to buy condoms. She replies "To use?" I say , "no, to save bitch! of course we are going to use them!"

[/ QUOTE ]

diebitter
10-11-2005, 12:53 AM
I can't remember much - at my family flat (apartment?), with a know slut who sort of disappeared afterwards (no it wasn't a 'it puts the lotion...' deal). The very worse thing about it though, was I lost it 4 days before my 13th birthday, and then didn't get any more till mid-15.

The wait was just horrible, cos I really, really loved it the first time.

DarkForceRising
10-11-2005, 01:07 AM
Sixteen. Hammered away on this slut for two hours and never even got off thanks to the mega thick Trojan. Saw her like six years later at a bar. Yuck.