PDA

View Full Version : MY OPINION ON THE WHOLE PARTYPOKER DEBACLE!

10-10-2005, 11:18 PM
This is the downfall of online poker.

bonuswhoring at the skins will totally be dismal, worthless, and pathetic. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Party's greed is shining through at the worst moment, their bonus strutuce is pathetic and now their attitude of isolating the skins is just ignorance and greed.

I know most of you don't like and don't like my input but, I had to vent. So what If I had a couple accounts banned, I.E Jacko, and MrVanDresen, thats just because I am contrverisal and will talk about topics like this, some of you have to agree with me and are just to scared to vent your opinions cause you are afraid of be banning, Grow A pAIR!

AND help me expose Party for what they have done.

P.S THE EMPIRE BONUS ISN'T WORTH CLEARING NOW /images/graemlins/frown.gif

10-10-2005, 11:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is the downfall of party skins bonus whoring.

[/ QUOTE ]

froggy527
10-10-2005, 11:32 PM
let me be the first to say You are still a moron!!!!

gildwulf
10-10-2005, 11:40 PM
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b305/gildwulf/stfu.jpg

10-10-2005, 11:48 PM
ok tough guy, great picture, its McVicker not McVickers, idiot!

If you can't face the facts, then thats on YOU /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

10-10-2005, 11:51 PM
he changed his picture

this is the same doucehbag that just won't shut up about bonuses. if there's something to bitch about concerning an online poker bonus, there mr. mcprickers

this guy must be the laughingstock of two plus two

GoCubsGo
10-10-2005, 11:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
this guy must be the laughingstock of two plus two

[/ QUOTE ]
Trust me, he is. Whenever I see a post by mr mcvickers I am ready for a good laugh.

10-10-2005, 11:59 PM
OK, you made your point I don't like to bring up things concerning bonus alot but, If I don't THEN WHO THE F#CK WILL????
/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I have seen every website redesign there bonus out of greed and to discourage people from playing their sites just for bonus.

I use to be brings in hundreds and hundreds a month just off bonuses, now its a damn struggle /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I have a family to feed, pal! /images/graemlins/mad.gif

BusterStacks
10-11-2005, 12:01 AM
Wow, you feed your family from poker? I feel sorry for them.

10-11-2005, 12:10 AM
Does anyone picture him actually looking like his avatar?

I do.

livinitup0
10-11-2005, 12:56 AM
You find it hard to clear "hundreds" of dollars in bonus every month?....Seriously?
OK, first off, there is a reason why they call this 2+2 and not Mr. Mc"Imafuckindouchebag"viker.com.

No one cares about your opinion, or your posts, your deepest thoughts, fears...whatever.....lets say it together ...NO ONE GIVES 2 SH!TS ABOUT YOUR FREAKIN OPINION! Read this over and over until it gets bashed into your thick skull...after that....shut your big mouth....learn how to play poker....and contribute to this site again when you have something to say about THE GAME OF POKER!!!!
I've nver seen a reasonable post from you about poker...ever. You probably have no money to play poker, and just continue to advertise yourself as the the "OFFICIAL" 2+2 Village Idiot....I bet you are the same guy that still quotes old beavis and butthead episodes too yeah?

Realize it...In a deep, dark corner all alone you know Im right...you know we are all right....Stop posting, If you dont want to learn how to play well, then go piss off someone else....the BW forums seem right for you, not here.

xenthebrain
10-11-2005, 06:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Your greed is shining through virtually every moment

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP

DuggleBogey
10-11-2005, 08:52 AM
Don't you all realize that you are ENTITLED to HUGE, EASY to work off bonuses EVERY MONTH?!?

How naive of you all to not know that.

LALDAAS
10-11-2005, 09:03 AM
your WackoJacko!

Why dont you buy your self a bullet and rent your self a gun!

DCWGaming
10-11-2005, 12:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I use to be brings in hundreds and hundreds a month just off bonuses, now its a damn struggle

I have a family to feed, pal!

[/ QUOTE ]

You feed your family with hundreds a month?

I doubt you have a family, you're probably a college kid.

jman220
10-11-2005, 02:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I use to be brings in hundreds and hundreds a month just off bonuses, now its a damn struggle

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt very seriously he's in college.

10-11-2005, 02:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt very seriously he's in college.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very good point. His parents probably feed him anyway, seeing as how he's right downstairs, in the basement.

vilemerchant
10-11-2005, 02:49 PM
I think he's a troll and you guys give him exactly the response he wants, every time.

10-11-2005, 04:30 PM
This was actually the thread I've been waiting for all weekend.

theben
10-11-2005, 05:36 PM
guess what? your opinion isnt worth squat

10-11-2005, 11:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think he's a troll and you guys give him exactly the response he wants, every time.

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't think he's a troll
he's not overtly starting $hit...he might just be truly one big tool box.

Greg J
10-11-2005, 11:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Wow, you feed your family from poker? I feel sorry for them.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think that's a little harsh Buster. Saltine crackers and potted meat is an aquired taste after all. You just have to give it a chance.

TobDog
10-12-2005, 01:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
he might just be truly one big tool box

[/ QUOTE ]

Might be? You underestimate the power of the dark side, he IS one big toolbox, with wheels.

10-12-2005, 02:17 AM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, interesting, interesting, what you all think, should I care???

jman220
10-12-2005, 12:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, interesting, interesting, what you all think, should I care???

[/ QUOTE ]

If you didn't care then you wouldn't still be posting and reading here /images/graemlins/wink.gif.

10-12-2005, 10:01 PM
no, but I do carte about one thing, how much money I make playing poker! /images/graemlins/mad.gif

10-12-2005, 10:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You find it hard to clear "hundreds" of dollars in bonus every month?....Seriously?
OK, first off, there is a reason why they call this 2+2 and not Mr. Mc"Imafuckindouchebag"viker.com.

No one cares about your opinion, or your posts, your deepest thoughts, fears...whatever.....lets say it together ...NO ONE GIVES 2 SH!TS ABOUT YOUR FREAKIN OPINION! Read this over and over until it gets bashed into your thick skull...after that....shut your big mouth....learn how to play poker....and contribute to this site again when you have something to say about THE GAME OF POKER!!!!
I've nver seen a reasonable post from you about poker...ever. You probably have no money to play poker, and just continue to advertise yourself as the the "OFFICIAL" 2+2 Village Idiot....I bet you are the same guy that still quotes old beavis and butthead episodes too yeah?

Realize it...In a deep, dark corner all alone you know Im right...you know we are all right....Stop posting, If you dont want to learn how to play well, then go piss off someone else....the BW forums seem right for you, not here.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG OWNED !!!!!!!!!!!

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

livinitup0
10-12-2005, 10:22 PM
results oriented thinking

10-12-2005, 10:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/confused.gif

livinitup0
10-13-2005, 12:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

A good poker player (or whore for that matter) knows that the money will always be there if they are making only +EV decisions...playing, bonus selection...ect. Therefore you talking about the "hundreds" (wow.. impressive) of dollars you make every month (and I guess you cant now? from what you said about "FEEDING YOUR FAMILY ON YOUR POKER WINNINGS/BONUSES") is pretty retarded.

BTW....you got served! (Bobbs head while snaps) LOL!

TheIrishThug
10-13-2005, 01:09 AM
bonus r just that bonuses. if u need bonuses to survive i would choose a different way to make a living.

Alyssa
10-14-2005, 01:35 AM
TOP!