PDA

View Full Version : Best strategy to beat blackjack on partypoker

10-10-2005, 09:42 PM
okay i saw world series of poker and i thought it looked fun so i made a partypoker account so i could get money playing poker too. when i logged in i depostied $500 to play pokre i never played before but it looked pretty ez so i thought i would do good. neway i got on and saw they had blackjack so i decided to play that instead since i new how. well i lost all my poker money i was gonna use on that so i wanna kno how to win at blackjack like whats a good strategy thx

10-10-2005, 09:43 PM
Don't play.

bigalt
10-10-2005, 09:44 PM
double down with AA

Corey
10-10-2005, 09:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
okay i saw world series of poker and i thought it looked fun so i made a partypoker account so i could get money playing poker too. when i logged in i depostied $500 to play pokre i never played before but it looked pretty ez so i thought i would do good. neway i got on and saw they had blackjack so i decided to play that instead since i new how. well i lost all my poker money i was gonna use on that so i wanna kno how to win at blackjack like whats a good strategy thx

[/ QUOTE ]

Outstanding post, but the gimmick account name needs work.

Karak567
10-10-2005, 09:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Outstanding post, but the gimmick account name needs work.

[/ QUOTE ]

theben
10-10-2005, 09:48 PM
hahahahah this post is totally funny (a joke)

great post, i couldn't stop laughing

RikaKazak
10-10-2005, 09:48 PM
LOL, can't beat blackjack man unless there's a bonus OR you can count cards. (can't count cards online cause it reshuffles too fast)

paperboyNC
10-10-2005, 09:53 PM
My boss claims to have lost all $500 in his party account playing blackjack yesterday. So nope, it didn't go to the fish.

He did re-deposit though.

10-10-2005, 10:01 PM
Are these the type of players that play at Party? Man, I have been missing out.

Stellastarr
10-10-2005, 10:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Don't play.

[/ QUOTE ]