PDA

View Full Version : Party rakeback hoops we have to jump through

10-10-2005, 09:24 PM
my aff. said i can recieve rb at party as existing player if

A. i got a new email (which i do)
B. fund my account in a different way

the second one is my problem. I like neteller and dont want to switch..

They (my aff.) claims that if u cant fund any other way than neteller (or your original way u funded through party) they can help you but it takes a couple days...

My question is what other ways are good and secure for withdrawing and depositing funds?(besides neteller)

And does anyone know what aff.'s are talking about when they say "if u cant fund anyway but neteller email us and give us a couple days"

I wont say the affiliates name (dont want to violate any 2+2 laws) but is anyone else experiencing this???

SinCityGuy
10-10-2005, 09:29 PM
To the mods,

Can we set up some sort of sidebet action on how many of these posts are made by Friday?

I would set the opening line on the over/under at 126.

10-10-2005, 09:47 PM
ok [censored] make another smart ass comment u puss

over/under on your snappy comeback

smb394
10-10-2005, 09:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ok [censored] make another smart ass comment u puss

over/under on your snappy comeback

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going way under.

Jim Easton
10-10-2005, 10:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
My question is what other ways are good and secure for withdrawing and depositing funds?(besides neteller)

[/ QUOTE ]

Use IGM-Pay. Open another checking account if you've already registered yours.

Skipbidder
10-10-2005, 11:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

They (my aff.) claims that if u cant fund any other way than neteller (or your original way u funded through party) they can help you but it takes a couple days...

And does anyone know what aff.'s are talking about when they say "if u cant fund anyway but neteller email us and give us a couple days"

I wont say the affiliates name (dont want to violate any 2+2 laws) but is anyone else experiencing this???

[/ QUOTE ]

I got a very similar email. I suspect that we were using the same affiliate. (We're supposed to keep the name secret, I guess. They do advertise here in classified...or at least used to do so.) I've never had any problems with my rakeback from them.

The number they gave was 20 or 25% depending on volume of play.

I'm still going to wait a little while before I do this. I've got bonuses that I can play off elsewhere until things sort themselves out a bit. I have another affiliate that I used. I'll see what they offer, if anything. (I'm not really inclined to shop around for a percentage point to move away from one of these two affiliates that I have had good results with.)

pshabi
10-11-2005, 12:09 AM
My affy said the "exact" same thing and in my experience they get the job done.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sweetmoses
10-11-2005, 12:13 AM
the reason for the all your affiliates saying the same thing is this:

they are all being sub affiliates of the same parent affiliate, all getting the same deal, which strictly forbids rakeback from party itself. party planned this maneuver over a holiday weekend so that the sites support departments amongst other things(that investors rely on) would be unavailable. Affiliates supporting using alternative ways to fraud the site arent a safe bet. I suggest people play on their old party accounts until the dust settles from this, then go get your rakeback plan.

Sniper
10-11-2005, 12:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
party planned this maneuver over a holiday weekend so that the sites support departments amongst other things(that investors rely on) would be unavailable.

[/ QUOTE ]

First off, its wasn't a holiday weekend in London!

Party is now a publically traded company... they did this on the weekend to give the analysts time to digest the information.