PDA

View Full Version : To the fat oaf at the Borg 10/20 on Saturday (OT)

DrewOnTilt
10-10-2005, 08:39 PM
Dear Fat Oaf from the Borg 10/20 last Saturday,

You seemed to have half a poker brain, so I hope that you read these boards and see this message.

Thank you so much for harassing and berating the older Asian gentleman at our table. I don't know exactly how someone who dumped 150BB over 3 hours by playing hands like J7 offsuit managed to piss you off, but thank you for scaring him away.

You douche. The least you could have done was shut up and leave him alone when you were not involved in a hand, but NOOOO you had to keep making fun of him even after you had folded. He left long before he ran out of money; I imagine that he just got tired of hearing you run your fat mouth.

Let me clue you in to one more thing: No man has ever succeeded in bedding down a woman by ogling at her. WE ALL SAW the three beauties that were hanging about the poker room, and we all saw you drool and literally slobber all over everything in sight including the cards. YUCK.

No woman of that stature would ever get intimate with you. She would either have to always be on top and always do most of the work, or risk getting crushed by your potato sack frame. Women like that don't go for loudmouthed losers like you, anyway.

To get the help that you truly need, go here (http://www.nbc.com/The_Biggest_Loser/) and here. (http://www.doclove.com)

OK 2+2ers sorry about wasting the post space here, but somebody seriously needs to tell this fat butthead to shut his mouth.

poker327
10-10-2005, 08:43 PM
As the player sitting next to him, I felt like telling him the same thing, but decided against it. He was nearly as bad as seat 10. It is ok for him to draw out on me like that guy did, but when the other guy did it, he couldn't take it. He was accusing the other guy of being a jerk, while the ATM never said a word to anyone.

I haven't seen a game like that in a long time, if ever...

[edit] I have found out drewontilt and I were not playing at the same table, but I did play with the two gentlemen he described.

fish43
10-10-2005, 08:55 PM
I'm so upset! As a fat guy I really thought I had a chance with the hot (and not so hot) chicks that hang around the poker room. I'm going to quit playing poker completely now. You've just chased another fish away from the table.

DrewOnTilt
10-10-2005, 08:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm so upset! As a fat guy I really thought I had a chance with the hot (and not so hot) chicks that hang around the poker room. I'm going to quit playing poker completely now. You've just chased another fish away from the table.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Be nice to both the fish and the ladies, turn on the charm a bit, and you'll do as well as anybody in both poker and love.

AngusThermopyle
10-10-2005, 09:09 PM
Let me guess.

You got very little of the 150BB the fish dropped before he left, and none of "the three beauties that were hanging about the poker room".

smb394
10-10-2005, 09:36 PM
I haven't played this game since August, but I think I know exactly who you're talking about if this guy played semi-regularly this summer.

10-10-2005, 11:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

You douche. The least you could have done was shut up and leave him alone when you were not involved in a hand, but NOOOO you had to keep making fun of him even after you had folded. He left long before he ran out of money; I imagine that he just got tired of hearing you run your fat mouth.

[/ QUOTE ]

You've described one of the most stupid types of players that there are. If I can't stop a player like this directly I start trying to defend the player that he's attacking by justifying that person's play. Hopefully that will get the *oaf* more tilted.

JacksonTens
10-11-2005, 12:10 AM
Yeah I always defend everybody. Not only is it productive to keep garbdge playing it's also good manners to look after fellow players. Remember 'you've got to be in it to win it' and 'anytwo cards can win!';

JT /images/graemlins/spade.gif

Kaeser
10-11-2005, 12:34 AM
Don't forget to add "If your such a good player then why didn't you win"

DrewOnTilt
10-11-2005, 12:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Let me guess.

You got very little of the 150BB the fish dropped before he left, and none of "the three beauties that were hanging about the poker room".

[/ QUOTE ]

Ye of little faith! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I got PLENTY (of chips) on Saturday night.

BillD
10-11-2005, 10:28 PM
Satuday of Labor Day weekend, there were two Asians that were totally clueless at 20/40. Made a nice evening for most of the table. Just remind the table coaches, "Don't tap on the aquarium"

BottlesOf
10-11-2005, 10:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
WE ALL SAW the three beauties that were hanging about the poker room

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahah I think I know which three these were. I noticed them too. Like the fat man, I didn't bang them either /images/graemlins/frown.gif

scottso14
10-12-2005, 08:10 AM
drew for those who werent there please provide some color
1) how fat was he i love watching fat people i love watching them take their fat sausage fingers and shove food into their mouths. I love wondering how many times they has to say " it is a gladular problem" I love listening to fat people weeze while sitting at a poker table
2) what did he wear it may be possible that the hots chicks didnt like his assemble
I love when i see a fat person in sweat pants knowing it is the only thing he can get into with confidence.
3) maybe the asian guy was afraid he was going to be eaten by the fatass.
I swear if i was ac i would load up my poker room with fat people midgets and a few hot chicks who the hell needs flat screen tv when you have all that to watch!!

Overdrive
10-12-2005, 08:43 AM
No, it's not a wasted post. I can't stand table coaches, they are obscene......

"Three beauties hanging around the poker room" = hookers.

BigEndian
10-12-2005, 01:06 PM
On occasion, I've engaged people I couldn't stand in conversation just to distract them away from ruining a table. Try it sometime, see if it helps.

- Jim