PDA

View Full Version : PARTY RAKE DEAL

10-10-2005, 08:16 PM
Please see the e-mail I recieved from my Aff.

Hi 1BDWOLF

As you probably know, Party Poker no longer shares the same tables as its skins (Eurobet,
Empire Poker, Multi Poker & Intertops Poker). Last Saturday, Party made changes to their
software, which now affects all of their skins. Before these software changes were made,
you were able to play on Eurobet or Empire, and play against Party players too. Now, Party
has developed a new set of separate tables for their own players. The Party skins, however,
are now on a distinct network from Party, as they still share the original set of tables.

We know that many of you have enjoyed playing on Eurobet and other Party skins. You have
been able to take advantage of player rewards, while still playing against Party players.
Therefore, we have recently established an agreement with Party Poker. This arrangement
is called a 'Players Action Bonus'. This monthly Players Action Bonus is equal to xx% of
the total rake that you generate at Party.

When you sign up for a Party Poker account through us, you will be able to take advantage
of this offer. We will also provide your rake stats in the secured member area on our site,
as we are aware that you have enjoyed this feature.

If you have any questions about this new offer or would like to sign up, please feel free
to email us at XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

10-10-2005, 08:25 PM
bumb, is this a good deal or the shiny shaft???? let me know!!

craig r
10-10-2005, 08:27 PM
You bumped after 9 minutes? There are threads in here that will be able to tell you whether this is a good deal or not.

craig

10-10-2005, 08:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You bumped after 9 minutes? There are threads in here that will be able to tell you whether this is a good deal or not.

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

better than the xx% that you are offering? Just wondering, you are a little short today....

craig r
10-10-2005, 08:32 PM
I apologize. I wasn't trying to be short. I should have added a /images/graemlins/smile.gif after the "bump after 9 minutes".

If you read the sticky at the top, you will see that as of right now we are not offering anything.

craig

10-10-2005, 08:33 PM
I am on the man rag today, PM me if you got a better deal...

Sniper
10-10-2005, 09:58 PM
Dear Mr. Big Bad Wolf,

I am sure you have no fear of the gnomes and trolls that will pop out of the woodwork and offer to entice you into their trap, but the woods are now populated with many hunters and your best course of action is hibernation till the wild animals from the ZOO are caught and put back in their cages.

Have no fear, your furtile hunting grounds will return to normal in good time!

Little Red

sublime
10-11-2005, 01:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Dear Mr. Big Bad Wolf,

I am sure you have no fear of the gnomes and trolls that will pop out of the woodwork and offer to entice you into their trap, but the woods are now populated with many hunters and your best course of action is hibernation till the wild animals from the ZOO are caught and put back in their cages.

Have no fear, your furtile hunting grounds will return to normal in good time!

Little Red

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

btw, whats in the pussys scope?

pokerjoker
10-11-2005, 02:14 AM
Just to be sure is the purpose of this forum to trade information or is it to Promote AffiliateEV and its sites without regard for anyone else?