STLantny
10-10-2005, 07:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Your the man. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I give this post a grade of 66%.

InchoateHand
10-10-2005, 08:00 PM
Is that after its been curved upwards? Because I think the Armendians of Fleece were already building the monopolis when Helga set fire to frog.

CardSharpCook
10-10-2005, 08:06 PM
what's the deal with this girl anyway? She's got some pretty famous titties.

MonkeeMan
10-10-2005, 09:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
what's the deal with this girl anyway? She's got some pretty famous titties.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hypnotic

Stuey
10-10-2005, 09:19 PM
It should be noted that these boobs were first introduced to us by the great SpearsBritney. Unfortunately he has fallen victim to [censored] as he was a free spirit and could not be tamed. Should he ever return with his original account or under a new alias and lay claim to said boobs they must be returned without question imho.

For now let us all remember an average man and the great set of boobs that he represented to us for so long.

The Yugoslavian
10-10-2005, 09:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

For now let us all remember an average man and the great set of boobs that he represented to us for so long.

[/ QUOTE ]

*moment of silence*

Yes....this avatar has certainly been an inspiration to all aspiring avateers.

Yugoslav

irishpint
10-10-2005, 09:59 PM
i /images/graemlins/heart.gif boobs

stickman
10-10-2005, 10:59 PM
Well said

CrazyEyez
10-11-2005, 12:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It should be noted that these boobs were first introduced to us by the great SpearsBritney. Unfortunately he has fallen victim to [censored] as he was a free spirit and could not be tamed. Should he ever return with his original account or under a new alias and lay claim to said boobs they must be returned without question imho.

[/ QUOTE ]
And you say you write at a 4th grade level. Nonsense.

WackityWhiz
10-11-2005, 01:46 AM
You are the man stuey

happy birthday

Stuey
10-11-2005, 03:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
happy birthday

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it is jake's birthday he is not around for me to ask so I am celebrating anyway just incase. I think I will continue till jake is back.

Does the lady in your avatar have any other cool moves we should know about? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

siccjay
10-11-2005, 03:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Your the man. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I give this post a grade of 66%.

[/ QUOTE ]

75% if you count the happy face.

CardSharpCook
10-11-2005, 03:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Does the lady in your avatar have any other cool moves we should know about? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Call me crazy, but I say Whakity just got a 50% avatar improvement. The last one was nice, but this one is better.

WackityWhiz
10-11-2005, 04:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Call me crazy, but I say Whakity just got a 50% avatar improvement. The last one was nice, but this one is better.

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/grin.gif thanks, she will appreciate the compliment!

Vavavoom
10-11-2005, 05:17 AM
Sydney Moon.....Filthy Be-Atch......

Happy Bday Stuey !

Stuey
10-11-2005, 06:52 AM
Whats up with your loc? Just chasing nurses I hope. /images/graemlins/blush.gif
Thx for naming the boobies I understand why the face is blocked out now.

Vavavoom
10-11-2005, 09:44 AM
hahaha....no chasing of nurses.....see one of my other posts as to why the location is what it is.....Situation isn't that bad...

So Stuey - What is your grand old age then....

Sydney Moon has a website where all those gifs are....I'll have a look in my inbox for them !