PDA

View Full Version : Missed Bet Post

CMangano
05-26-2003, 02:19 AM
Ok, I have seen a lot of missed bet posts on here, so I thought I would share one. However, mine is a tad different. The flop missed me completely, so obviously I didn't miss any bets. But I think our hero missed a ton of bets, so I thought I would post it so others could see what it is like when you REALLY miss bets.

First, our cast.

SB - Our Hero. The Poker Gods decide he needs money and is dealt QQ.
BB - A good player, only plays strong hands.
EMP - A new player, just posted a BB.
MP - A loose passive player.
LMP - Another new player, also just posted a BB.
Button - Me.

Here is the hand.

The EMP checks, the MP calls, the LMP checks, I call with A9d, the SB calls with his QQ and the BB checks, 6 to the flop.

6h Qs 4C. Like I said, the Poker Gods decide the SB needs money and give him the nuts on the flop. It gets checked around here. 6 to the turn.

Td [6h Qs 4c]. It gets checked to the LMP who bets, I fold, hero just calls, BB folds, EMP folds and MP calls. 3 to the river.

As [6h Qs 4c Td]. Again, our hero checks. MP checks and LMP checks.

MP shows down 76d, LMP shows JTs. Our hero takes down a monster pot, lol.

So, the next time you wonder about missing a bet, think about this post and realize how bad it could be. The only thing that would have made this perfect is if the turn got checked around also, lol.

JTG51
05-26-2003, 02:23 AM
Wow, that was ugly. Hero is probably the kind of guy that will complain later, "I don't do well with big pairs. I always lose a lot or win a little!"