PDA

View Full Version : Still waiting for my Party October bonus offer

Rainbow Warrior
10-10-2005, 06:20 PM
I've been a regular player (1/2 and $10 sngs) at Party for years 'til I tapped out 2 weeks back.
I finally signed up for an rb at Euro(bad timing), but now would prefer the traffic at Party.
The whores and other bonus-only chasers seem to have re-buy offers, (good and bad).
I've heard nothing with no pop-ups when I log in and nothing in my 'bonus promotion detail' page.
Many others out there in the same boat>??

J_B
10-10-2005, 06:37 PM
You can crap in one hand and wish for a bonus in the other......

I wouldn't hold my breath. If you were going to get one, you'd have it by now. Email support and tell them to give you one or else. They will tell you about the IGMPAY bonus.

AngusThermopyle
10-10-2005, 06:41 PM
I compained.
Got 20%, $100 max, 5X , 30 days to clear.
I already had used the IGM bonus, so they couldn't offer that.

KramerTM
10-10-2005, 07:22 PM
Is the bonus to which you are referring this? Just noticed this popping up when I sign into Party. Never got one of those Mike Sexton voicemails though.

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Member,

Party Points for Cash has returned for a limited time and this is your opportunity to cash in on the excitement at PartyPoker.com!

Earn 1860 Regular Points between October 5th and October 31st and you can earn $155 in cash.

You have earned 73 regular points so far. You still have to earn 1787 regular points by October 31st to be eligible. Be sure you don't miss out!

[/ QUOTE ]

10-10-2005, 07:49 PM
So this is the offer for October Kramer? Anyone know more information or is that just it, if I earn 1860 points between the 5th and the 31st I earn 155 in cash? Where can I find out more about this on my PP account?

Innocentius
10-10-2005, 08:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
So this is the offer for October Kramer? Anyone know more information or is that just it, if I earn 1860 points between the 5th and the 31st I earn 155 in cash? Where can I find out more about this on my PP account?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, the offers are individualized. If you didn't get a similar popup, you won't get any money for earning points.

KramerTM
10-11-2005, 01:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, the offers are individualized. If you didn't get a similar popup, you won't get any money for earning points.

[/ QUOTE ]

So why the heck was I so lucky? This is a pretty decent and viable offer, if you ask me.

Synergistic Explosions
10-11-2005, 01:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So why the heck was I so lucky? This is a pretty decent and viable offer, if you ask me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats a pretty good 50X offer alright! Why the heck do you rate so high on Partys pecker order?

KramerTM
10-11-2005, 01:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats a pretty good 50X offer alright! Why the heck do you rate so high on Partys pecker order?

[/ QUOTE ]

Two words.

Fellatio. Mike Sexton.

Hey, I'm not proud of it, but 155 bucks is 155 bucks.

XxGodJrxX
10-11-2005, 01:27 PM
I originally did not get any pop-up when these other guys did. Maybe a week later I did get a "TAKEIT" popup. I have heard on this forum that Party Bonuses will be staggered throughout the month. Whether you get any or not, I don't know.

Sandwich
10-11-2005, 09:36 PM
I'm wondering why it's taking me so darn long to clear my Party bonus... so I check the terms and conditions:

"A player in a real money game is considered to have played a raked hand if he or she has contributed 1 cent or more in rake in that hand."

Was this always the case? You actually have to PLAY the hand or be in the blinds???

ugh

absou1ut
10-11-2005, 11:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm wondering why it's taking me so darn long to clear my Party bonus... so I check the terms and conditions:

"A player in a real money game is considered to have played a raked hand if he or she has contributed 1 cent or more in rake in that hand."

Was this always the case? You actually have to PLAY the hand or be in the blinds???

ugh

[/ QUOTE ]
from the way it looks, you now have to actually contribute to the pot inroder to clear the bonus...if thats true...that BLOWS!!!!

anyone play yet and can confirm/deny this?

if so, I am going to play some 1/2 instead of NL

10-12-2005, 02:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

ugh

[/ QUOTE ]
from the way it looks, you now have to actually contribute to the pot inroder to clear the bonus...if thats true...that BLOWS!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

No. You don't. Nothing has changed.

*edit* Don't believe me? Read this:

Mike O'malley explains that Party has not changed the rake structure (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3640912&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1)

absou1ut
10-12-2005, 02:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

ugh

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No. You don't. Nothing has changed.

*edit* Don't believe me? Read this:

Mike O'malley explains that Party has not changed the rake structure (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3640912&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1)

[/ QUOTE ]
thank you