PDA

View Full Version : Argument about Faking Orgasms

10-10-2005, 04:54 PM
Ok I am in a serious debate with a friend about this one. OOT guys have you ever, or can you conceive of a situation where you might, fake an orgasm?

We have decided that extreme situations do apply, the example might be you get completely trashed and start banging an ugly chick, start to sober up while banging her, don't want to bang her anymore, fake an orgasm to stop banging her? A lot of this question seems to hinge around, would it be worth it to fake an orgasm for her sake or should you just [censored] stop and tell that bitch she sucks. Discuss.

peachy
10-10-2005, 04:56 PM
uummm its alot harder for a guy to fake it....a girl would pretty much know in most instances

the guy should just pull out and walk away....

jakethebake
10-10-2005, 04:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yes, I have done this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Piiop
10-10-2005, 04:58 PM
Does performing The Houdini count as faking?

IndieMatty
10-10-2005, 04:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yes, I have done this.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, guys pony up, who had three days in the pool?

diebitter
10-10-2005, 05:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
uummm its alot harder for a guy to fake it....a girl would pretty much know in most instances

[/ QUOTE ]
Nonsense. I've faked it a coupla times after I've already come, and kept going for the girl. I've only done it to help her come though. That because I'm a gentleman.

I prefer the lady to finish first - manners - but if she doesn't, she must be allowed a finish.

offTopic
10-10-2005, 05:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yes, I have done this.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, guys pony up, who had 44 hours in the pool?

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

samjjones
10-10-2005, 05:02 PM
Not difficult. If a woman is properly lubricated down there, she can't really tell.

astroglide
10-10-2005, 05:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Not difficult. If a woman is properly lubricated down there, she can't really tell.

[/ QUOTE ]

without a rubber they definitely can

diebitter
10-10-2005, 05:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wha? How much do you come, for Belgium's sake? When I come, they bloody know it!

samjjones
10-10-2005, 05:06 PM
Good point. Being married, I forgot about that one...

astroglide
10-10-2005, 05:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Good point. Being married, I forgot about that one...

[/ QUOTE ]

how is marriage related?

10-10-2005, 05:10 PM
Having used anti-depressants for awhile, the situation has come up. I've considered faking, but ususally I just explain the situation and stop (if she wants to).

Slow Play Ray
10-10-2005, 05:10 PM
From what I've gathered, this is actually pretty common among men - particularly when whiskey dick is in full effect.

This too:

[ QUOTE ]
I've faked it a coupla times after I've already come, and kept going for the girl. I've only done it to help her come though. That because I'm a gentleman.

[/ QUOTE ]

threeonefour
10-10-2005, 05:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wha? How much do you come, for Belgium's sake? When I come, they bloody know it!

[/ QUOTE ]

you have never had more than one orgasm with a woman? or within an hour?

personally i have had quite a few orgasms within a short time period before. the size of the load drops off for obvious reasons. you don't have an unlimited supply you know.

EDIT: plus some guys just have smaller loads. also, sometimes some guy have this one thing where they cum but it actually never leaves the penis. it doesn't hurt. you still feel an orgasm but you have a 'failed launch'. i forget what its call.

samjjones
10-10-2005, 05:11 PM
Do not need to use protection anymore.

diebitter
10-10-2005, 05:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you have never had more than one orgasm with a woman? or within an hour?

personally i have had quite a few orgasms within a short time period before. the size of the load drops off for obvious reasons. you don't have an unlimited supply you know.

[/ QUOTE ]

True, I can't fake on empty. That's cos when I really come at such times, I whistle like the steam coming out of a tea kettle.

bernie
10-10-2005, 05:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, if you're one of those chicks that likes it sprayed across your chest or face...

A girl wouldn't know unless they looked in the condom. Especially a drunk girl who's getting done by the guy for the first time.

That said, I wouldn't care if the chick thought I had an orgasm or not. Who cares?

b

bernie
10-10-2005, 05:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
would it be worth it to fake an orgasm for her sake or should you just [censored] stop and tell that bitch she sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's your own fault if you can't get an orgasm, not hers. And vice versa.

If she's a potential g/f or something, I'll make sure to try and finish her off and worry about myself later.

b

peachy
10-10-2005, 05:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Nonsense. I've faked it a coupla times after I've already come, and kept going for the girl. I've only done it to help her come though. That because I'm a gentleman.

I prefer the lady to finish first - manners - but if she doesn't, she must be allowed a finish.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes but u HAD an orgasm...u didnt fake it all together

peachy
10-10-2005, 05:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, if you're one of those chicks that likes it sprayed across your chest or face...

A girl wouldn't know unless they looked in the condom. Especially a drunk girl who's getting done by the guy for the first time.

That said, I wouldn't care if the chick thought I had an orgasm or not. Who cares?

b

[/ QUOTE ]

well im assuming no condom is involved...a girl can usually tell unless shes drunk outta her mind or a dumbass

[censored]
10-10-2005, 05:55 PM
Been done with a condom. It was the first time with a girl I really liked and I think I was nervous or something. It worked out though because I was able to go for a long time so I came off like a sexual stud resulting in plenty more successful opportunities

STLantny
10-10-2005, 05:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

b

[/ QUOTE ]

well im assuming no condom is involved...a girl can usually tell unless shes drunk outta her mind or a dumbass

[/ QUOTE ]

But earlier you said you could tell easily?

threeonefour
10-10-2005, 06:16 PM
i could see a lot of scenarios. what do all the non fakers think about this?

lets says you just got done masterbating 30 seconds ago. then your girlfriend drops by unexpectedly. lets say you haven't see her in a while, its a long distance thing, i dunno whatever.

anyway, she definitely wants to have sex and you are definitely going to be the one giving it to her.

great. if this were me then i would be all for it. so you have sex for awhile. eventually she has an orgasm. you aren't done yet, but for whatever reason you aren't really into it (you just masterbating is a big factor of course). the thing is she definitely wants to get you off.

i would definitely fake in this scenerio. though this would be a very rare occurence. because 90% of the time and i am going to want to finish off myself even if i just had an orgasm.

anyway, faking it sure beats having a big discussion if you have a insecurish/high maintenencish girlfriend who is likely to go there.

peachy
10-10-2005, 06:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

b

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But earlier you said you could tell easily?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes i can...who knows about dumb girls...

bernie
10-10-2005, 06:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
who knows about dumb girls

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean the ones who don't make the guys wear condoms when they have sex?

b

bernie
10-10-2005, 06:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

b

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In the given situation, if there's no condom involved, I'd say that qualifies her as being a dumbass.

b

bernie
10-10-2005, 06:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
faking it sure beats having a big discussion if you have a insecurish/high maintenencish girlfriend who is likely to go there.

[/ QUOTE ]

If this is true, I'd be looking for a new g/f asap.

b

threeonefour
10-10-2005, 06:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
faking it sure beats having a big discussion if you have a insecurish/high maintenencish girlfriend who is likely to go there.

[/ QUOTE ]

If this is true, I'd be looking for a new g/f asap.

b

[/ QUOTE ]

i know i know.... nobody likes girls like that. but there is no way you haven't been there before.

girls seem to be a bit more emotional in general i think. maybe its a PMS issue and she is otherwise normal.

at any rate, if you have had a nonzero number of girlfriends. odds are you had a high maintence one at one point. and i am willing to bet you that you didn't instantly dump her as soon as it was made apparent that she can be high maintenence.

bernie
10-10-2005, 07:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
and i am willing to bet you that you didn't instantly dump her as soon as it was made apparent that she can be high maintenence.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not the first one, no. But you learn what a waste it is dating them seriously after that. Which is why I would dump her if she was high maintenance. Who needs the aggravation? Why go through all that BS again? There are much better chicks to put my energy towards than some high maintenance and/or overly insecure chick.

This isn't to say the chick couldn't change and get her sh*t together. But she'll be doing it w/o me. I deserve better than a fixer upper.

b

[censored]
10-10-2005, 07:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Not the first one, no. But you learn what a waste it is dating them seriously after that. Which is why I would dump her if she was high maintenance. Who needs the aggravation? Why go through all that BS again? There are much better chicks to put my energy towards than some high maintenance and/or overly insecure chick.

This isn't to say the chick couldn't change and get her sh*t together. But she'll be doing it w/o me. I deserve better than a fixer upper.

b

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here. This is such good advice.

Sponger15SB
10-10-2005, 07:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
can you conceive of a situation where you might, fake an orgasm?

[/ QUOTE ]

"Well you know, if it's enough already and I just wanna get some sleep."

http://leedberg.com/seinfeld/kramer/kramer.jpg

PITTM
10-11-2005, 04:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yes, I have done this.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i must admit, i did one time. i had a condom on and i got rid of it quick so she wouldnt notice. it just sucked, she was not good, i wasnt enjoying it, i just wanted to leave, so i did /images/graemlins/frown.gif.

rj