PDA

View Full Version : Discussion I had last night........

STLantny
10-10-2005, 12:43 PM
I was drunk with friends, and we got to talking after we left a party for a kid that just graduated the police academny. We are not career criminals (well, I am somewhat), but my friends are pretty stand up. On a weekly basis I can count at least 20-25 laws that I break, some of which are fairly major (but I dont think twice). I mean wtf, what kind of country is this.

miajag81
10-10-2005, 12:44 PM
Is there a question for discussion here, or was this just an OMG GUYS I GOT SO DRUNK LAST NIGHT!!! post?

Voltron87
10-10-2005, 12:45 PM
so you made out with another man, just because hes a police cadet doesnt make it against the law

CrazyEyez
10-10-2005, 12:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
On a weekly basis I can count at least 20-25 laws that I break, some of which are fairly major (but I dont think twice).

[/ QUOTE ]

List, please. Then we'll tell you if YSSCKY.

gorie
10-10-2005, 12:49 PM
police academy is funny. i like when hightower goes undercover and is all like yamma yamma yamma yamma yaaaaaaama.

samjjones
10-10-2005, 12:51 PM
RIP Steve Guttenberg.

STLantny
10-10-2005, 01:00 PM
quote][ QUOTE ]
On a weekly basis I can count at least 20-25 laws that I break, some of which are fairly major (but I dont think twice).

[/ QUOTE ]

List, please. Then we'll tell you if YSSCKY.

[/ QUOTE ]

tons of traffic violations
weed
wager/wire act
tons of stuff under RICO laws
pos. of illegal weapons
pos. of lock picks
tax fraud (not major)

and a bunch of other things that i had typed out, but then lost my internet connection so i lost them, and dont feel like retyping

bosoxfan
10-10-2005, 01:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
RIP Steve Guttenberg.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's not dead, is he?

gorie
10-10-2005, 01:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
RIP Steve Guttenberg.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's not dead, is he?

[/ QUOTE ]
i dunno, but johnny 5 is alive.

STLantny
10-10-2005, 01:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
RIP Steve Guttenberg.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's not dead, is he?

[/ QUOTE ]

i think he meant the guys career

Reef
10-10-2005, 01:16 PM
I've J-walked before

Patrick del Poker Grande
10-10-2005, 01:18 PM
You're such a hardass!

10-10-2005, 01:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

...I mean wtf, what kind of country is this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some of us think it's a pretty good country, in spite of a lot of things.

[ QUOTE ]

tons of traffic violations
weed
wager/wire act
tons of stuff under RICO laws
pos. of illegal weapons
pos. of lock picks
tax fraud (not major)

[/ QUOTE ]

Your traffic violations, mostly of the "moving" nature I'm assuming, often result in damage to property of others. And increases in not only your insurance rates, but mine. Oh, and the little thing of death to innocents. But, I suppose none of that ever enters your weed-clouded thoughts.

Weed, like alcohol, is OK if you use it in a responsible manner. Irresponsible behavior resulting from either weed or alcohol, when it has a detrimental effect on others, is not acceptable. Period.

Laws against betting via phone lines (internet or not) are in serious need of review by our elected whatevers. It's another of the "Do Not Touch For Fear Of Voter/Contributor Repercussion" subjects.

Rico violations, if you're serious and not just trying to impress everyone, will, I hope, result in your ass being put in a cell with a 6'-11", 340 lb., drooling roomie with a 14" johnson who finds you extremely attractive. Hourly.

I own guns. I think some of the present gun laws are dumb. I think too many gun laws go unenforced. In the hands of someone with your apparent, to me, mindset, firearms are extremely scary.

Lock picks, unless used by locksmiths, LEA, and maybe one or two others, can only mean, to me, you're a thief. In which case I refer you back to my thoughts about your new roomie.

Tax fraud is commited by thieves. Leading me back to the roomie. Tax Avoidance is a common, worthy pursuit. If you ain't findin' a way to fudge a little, you just ain't tryin' very hard.