PDA

View Full Version : zeejustin

MightyMouse
10-10-2005, 11:49 AM
ive heard hes the best SnG player online. i also heard some story of a weekend where he played a ridiculous amount of 215s and made a ridiculous amount of money. does anybody have the thread or the numbers on this weekend. TY in advance.

ZZzzZZzzZZzzZZzz

johnnybeef
10-10-2005, 11:54 AM
happy searching (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/dosearch.php?Cat=&Forum=All_Forums&Name=3941&Searc hpage=0&Limit=25&)

splashpot
10-10-2005, 11:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
ive heard hes the best SnG player online

[/ QUOTE ]
Nope. Stanzee is the best SnG player online.

kevstreet
10-10-2005, 11:56 AM
Check out his website. Perhaps someone will be kind enough to provide you with the link; I forgot what it is.

MegaBet
10-10-2005, 11:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Check out his website. Perhaps someone will be kind enough to provide you with the link; I forgot what it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's quite intuitive... http://www.zeejustin.com/

MegaBet
10-10-2005, 11:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BWAHAHAHAHHA! Stanzee couldn't even tie Justin's laces!

Isura
10-10-2005, 12:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Nope. Stanzee is the best SnG player of all-time.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

Scuba Chuck
10-10-2005, 01:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Nope. Stanzee is the best SnG player of all-time.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sigh. It's so sad how we quickly forgot XpunisherX. I miss him.

kevstreet
10-10-2005, 01:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's quite intuitive... http://www.zeejustin.com/

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew it was something hackneyed but didn't have time to check. I'm sure the OP is very appreciative.

microbet
10-10-2005, 01:22 PM
Surely, pot_c0mmitted is the best SnG player by now.

zambonidrivr
10-10-2005, 01:32 PM
i've watched him and think he's pretty good. i think he gets sucked off way too much around here though.

10-10-2005, 01:32 PM
ZeeJustin made something like $37k one day. He can make tens of thousands of dollar like it's nothing, because he can 12 table the $215's. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

And Scuba Chuck, please tell more about XpunisherX or something, if you were serious. It's always fun to hear about great players.

10-10-2005, 01:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i've watched him and think he's pretty good. i think he gets sucked off way too much around here though.

[/ QUOTE ]

My thoughts exactly

zambonidrivr
10-10-2005, 01:37 PM
i watched him play for about 2 hrs last night in the 500K. nothing to special. played top 10 strategy from what i saw, folded to any raise, and busted on the bubble when trying to make a move. standard of you ask me. i am sure i will get flamed for this but those are probably the same time sucking this kid off. i can't deny that he's good, but wtf.

Mr_J
10-10-2005, 01:37 PM
"ZeeJustin made something like $37k one day. He can make tens of thousands of dollar like it's nothing, because he can 12 table the $215's."

From what I remember only a few K of it was $215s. Half of it was off a step 5, and the rest off the higher buyins stars sngs.

zambonidrivr
10-10-2005, 01:40 PM
... i should add that i don't think we should put him out there for discussion either. that does not seem right to me or fair

stanzee
10-10-2005, 01:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well i haven't seen anyone better then Stanzee yet. Maybe a little premature to say Stanzee is the best of all time, but the brain, mentality and game is there to make me potentially the best. Time will tell.

johnnybeef
10-10-2005, 01:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
ZeeJustin made something like $37k one day. He can make tens of thousands of dollar like it's nothing, because he can 12 table the $215's. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

And Scuba Chuck, please tell more about XpunisherX or something, if you were serious. It's always fun to hear about great players.

[/ QUOTE ]

TO BILL BRASKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MightyMouse
10-10-2005, 01:53 PM
thanks for the link. justin if you are reading this, great site. i especially enjoyed reading your inside thoughts on the stars tournament. im looking to go from playing 4 SnGs to 6 eventually so that should be cool. hopefully i can sustain the same winrate.

MegaBet
10-10-2005, 02:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well i haven't seen any bigger douchebag then Stanzee yet. Maybe a little premature to say Stanzee is the biggest douchebag of all time, but the brain-disease, mental-illness and lack of game is there to make me potentially the biggest. Time will tell. Now where's that reload button?

[/ QUOTE ]

curtains
10-10-2005, 02:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i watched him play for about 2 hrs last night in the 500K. nothing to special. played top 10 strategy from what i saw, folded to any raise, and busted on the bubble when trying to make a move. standard of you ask me. i am sure i will get flamed for this but those are probably the same time sucking this kid off. i can't deny that he's good, but wtf.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, youve got to be kidding me? A ggreat player isn't supposed to be doing something special (Although some do). Most of the time they will just be playing totally normally. The problem is that non-great players don't know how to play normally on a consistant basis.

Expecting to see some obvious sign of greatness by watching someone play one tournament or even one hundred tournaments is totally ridiculous.

Indiana
10-10-2005, 02:42 PM
Good Point curtains. Its true that great players know how to be consistent and stick to the plan. The pros do run fancy plays but they dont have the "syndrome."

Indy

The Yugoslavian
10-10-2005, 03:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
even one hundred tournaments is totally ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think if someone sent you 100 random STT HHs then you could make this call (as it applies to STTs), curtains. Perhaps you mean just 100 tournaments observing them (not full HHs) which obviously makes a huge difference.

Yugoslav

pokerlaw
10-10-2005, 03:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

TO BILL BRASKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Bill Brasky is a son of a bitch!!

He showers in grain alcohol!!

He drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls!!
Did I ever tell you? He once had sex with a cigarette machine!!

You’re damn right and every kid on this field was FATHERED BY BILL BRASKY!! Every one of ‘em!!

BILL BRASKY!!!

The Yugoslavian
10-10-2005, 03:26 PM
LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROY mmmmmmmmmmmJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENKINS!

Yugoslav

curtains
10-10-2005, 03:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
even one hundred tournaments is totally ridiculous.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think if someone sent you 100 random STT HHs then you could make this call (as it applies to STTs), curtains. Perhaps you mean just 100 tournaments observing them (not full HHs) which obviously makes a huge difference.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes this is what I mean as obviously ZJ isnt sending his HH's.

zambonidrivr
10-10-2005, 03:54 PM
fair feedback.