PDA

View Full Version : OT: If a Party affiliate rakeback % seems to good to be true....

Daliman
10-10-2005, 11:37 AM
Ok, a player I know from these boards last night said that he just got hooked up with 35% back on Party, with daily cashouts. I asked him how this was possible, since I happen to know for a fact that 30% is the cap for PP, and he said that the guy told him he also gets a flat $100 for each sign up. Now, I do know that party gives sign up incentives to their affiliates, but I also know that $100 per is not NEAR enough to cover the extra 5% they are giving away, not to mention the fact that they'd have no revenue stream of their own. These will run/work for a little while, then pack up shop, hoping that many will just continue playing on that PP account. Get out now if you can

Those of you still wondering how they are doing it then, google "Ponzi Scheme". And don't get any funny ideas...

stanzee
10-10-2005, 12:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, a player I know from these boards last night said that he just got hooked up with 35% back on Party, with daily cashouts. I asked him how this was possible, since I happen to know for a fact that 30% is the cap for PP, and he said that the guy told him he also gets a flat $100 for each sign up. Now, I do know that party gives sign up incentives to their affiliates, but I also know that $100 per is not NEAR enough to cover the extra 5% they are giving away, not to mention the fact that they'd have no revenue stream of their own. These will run/work for a little while, then pack up shop, hoping that many will just continue playing on that PP account. Get out now if you can

Those of you still wondering how they are doing it then, google "Ponzi Scheme". And don't get any funny ideas...

[/ QUOTE ]

I was told from a reliable source that 25% is the cap.

Daliman
10-10-2005, 12:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was told from a reliable source that 25% is the cap.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your source may be reliable, but unless things have changed, he is missing a key component of information. The cap is 30% + sign up incentives..

tigerite
10-10-2005, 12:30 PM
I believe you can get 25% on PP through an affiliate so 30% seems more likely. I doubt you'd get much more than 27-28% as the profit margins would be too slim for them to offer much better than that.

Nicholasp27
10-10-2005, 12:31 PM
yeah, u can't give someone 35%...

10-10-2005, 12:34 PM
The affiliate webpage says they pay 20% for up to $10,000 a month in MGR and 25% for over 10k a month. They also have a sub-affiliate system where if you refer a new affiliate then they give you 20% of what they make, so the total would be 30%. There may be some private bonuses above and beyond that, but from what I've seen the bonuses are normally only given if you refer more players in one month than in the previous month. And those bonuses are normally a flat rate per player, like a $2000 bonus if you refer an extra 45 players.

microbet
10-10-2005, 12:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In case you need a concrete example to understand better what a Ponzi Scheme is: Social Security. (wrong forum, I know)

stupidsucker
10-10-2005, 12:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In case you need a concrete example to understand better what a Ponzi Scheme is: Social Security. (wrong forum, I know)

[/ QUOTE ]

if only it werent true /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/crazy.gif