PDA

View Full Version : How to Turbo through the Multipoker Bonus!

boose_bagina
10-10-2005, 10:34 AM
Todays the last day to deposit for the Multipoker bonus. Because of the recent Party changes, clearing this bonus doesn't even seem close to worth it, however, I thought of a way to clear it in a fraction of the time (hopefully).

If you're able to clear the bonus on a private table (I'm not sure if you can, T&C for bonus doesn't say anything about it), great! if not, you might run into a little bit of trouble.

Anyways, heres the idea:

1. Get a friend to clear this bonus with you (someone you know pretty close)

2. Find or make 4 tables at 50NL (0.25/0.50 blinds) that only the two of you can/will play on.

3. When the hands are dealt, have small blind complete and once the flop comes, either of the two players fold. $0.05 will be taken as rake. Just keep repeating this process over and over on each of the 4 tables. Yes, this is quite tedious.

4. I'm assuming you can complete one hand in ~15 sec. Which means you can complete 4 hands/minute/table = 240 hands/hr/table *4 tables = 960 raked hands/hr.

5. To complete the full $1500 bonus you need 30 000 hands or 30000/960 = 31.25 hrs. Now, because it is only the two of you playing, you are giving up half your bonus to rake (Each hand pays you $0.05 bonus, but you split $0.05 rake/hand between you and your friend). So for 31.25 hrs. of bonus clearing, you make $750 or $750/31.25= $24/hr. Which is quite nice.

This is just an idea for some people. I'm not sure if Multi will catch on to you playing heads up with the same person on 4 tables with pots only reaching $1, but who knows.

Cheers /images/graemlins/smile.gif

MarkSummers
10-10-2005, 11:13 AM
anyone want to try this with me? I would give it a go.

kenberman
10-10-2005, 11:16 AM
this is fraud

boose_bagina
10-10-2005, 11:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
this is fraud

[/ QUOTE ]
that might be going a little too far. Is it the most honest thing in the world? probably not.

321Mike
10-10-2005, 11:51 AM
Obvious collusion. Result - no bonus, no account.

Besides, on the other skins they specify that hands played on private tables don't count toward bonuses. I don't play at Multi, but I suspect they are the same.

TylerD
10-10-2005, 11:53 AM
that is a turbo way to get your account frozen.

BruinEric
10-10-2005, 12:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this is fraud

[/ QUOTE ]
that might be going a little too far. Is it the most honest thing in the world? probably not.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. And Multi keeping all your money without any due process is probably not "fraud" or "illegal" in whatever country they're operating in either.

It has always been my understanding that Private Tables don't count toward bonus clearing, anyway. But I suggest you try it anyway -- as long as you promise not to start a "what is Multipoker's support phone number?" thread as a follow-up.