PDA

View Full Version : Time for the Israelis to declare open war

02-19-2002, 08:51 AM
The time has come for the Israelis to officially declare war against the Palestinian Authority. Arafat is quoted in Jersusalem Post as having approved, and celebrating, the latest round of suicide bombings this week.

The Israelis should hunt him down and kill him, just as the USA is doing with Al Queda.

02-19-2002, 02:07 PM
I believe Arafat is probably a terrorist at heart. He started out as a terrorist and many years later seemed to become sort of a semi-legitimate quasi-statesman, but recently it has appeared that he may be reverting to his terrorist roots.

02-19-2002, 02:19 PM
.....today I read a 14 yr old and a 15 yr old kid were killed - an 11 (maybe a 10 yr old) Palestinian kid was seriously injured. As much as I am pro=Israel, this killing back and forth sucks when innocent kids are victims. I don't blame Israel for responding to suicide attacks by attacking legitimate military targets - but after they're all blown up - then what? It's a really fucked up situation I'm sad to say, with no apparent way out. Arafat did not approve the offer that was on the table when Clinton was in office, and shit has just escalated out of control since then. Maybe Israel can build a big friggin wall. Maybe pigs can fly........

02-20-2002, 09:48 PM
Are you not feeling well? The sudden rush of sober thinking may cause you brain hemorrhage.

Lie down and be still for an hour.

"Today I read a 14 yr old and a 15 yr old kid were killed - an 11 (maybe a 10 yr old) Palestinian kid was seriously injured. As much as I am pro=Israel, this killing back and forth sucks when innocent kids are victims. ... After they're all blown up - then what? It's a really fucked up situation."