PDA

View Full Version : Can i benefit ?

10-10-2005, 03:51 AM
Im trying to learn about this whole rakeback thing since it seems to be in just about every thread.......

Question is: Would a player who plays mostly 50nl and sng's(20+2 on party) benefit from some sort of rakeback program? I usually play somewhere in the 1k hand range avg. per day.

Please dont thrash me too hard this is my first post......i was turned onto this site about 6 months ago by a friend, lurked a good 6 months and finally made an account.

scotty34
10-10-2005, 04:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Im trying to learn about this whole rakeback thing since it seems to be in just about every thread.......

Question is: Would a player who plays mostly 50nl and sng's(20+2 on party) benefit from some sort of rakeback program? I usually play somewhere in the 1k hand range avg. per day.

Please dont thrash me too hard this is my first post......i was turned onto this site about 6 months ago by a friend, lurked a good 6 months and finally made an account.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you would like to get money for something you were going to do anyways, then yea, I guess you could benefit.

siccjay
10-10-2005, 04:10 AM
It's free money so yeah. I signed up a few of my friends that place a decent amount of hands and they were like "YEAH BIG DEAL" then I sent them 200 bucks or so and now they appreciate it.

Larimani
10-10-2005, 10:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It's free money so yeah. I signed up a few of my friends that place a decent amount of hands and they were like "YEAH BIG DEAL" then I sent them 200 bucks or so and now they appreciate it.

[/ QUOTE ]

subtle. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Finite_Risk
10-10-2005, 10:26 AM
Did you type something? I got distracted by your avatar

siccjay
10-10-2005, 10:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

subtle. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Not at all.

Mr_J
10-10-2005, 10:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I signed up a few of my friends

[/ QUOTE ]

I woulda just kept the money.