PDA

View Full Version : people getting it on in my kitchen- what do you do?

bholdr
10-10-2005, 03:40 AM
okay, here's the short version:

Last friday was a freinds birthday. we went out drinking at the local pub, got wasted, and brought some people back to my place for a little after-party. It was my buddy, his freind tim, three girls from the bar that i kinda know, and an older gal- i'll call her Jen- from the bar that I've hung out with several times before. She's 42-ish.

We got high and drank, etc, all night. At about 8 in the morning, my neighbor knocked on the door- his battery was dead and he needed a jump. I was glad to help, as half the party had fallen asleep and the other half wasn't very entertaining anymore. after i got outside MY electrical system in my van got all screwed up and it took about 1/2 hour to get back in order. I needed my toolbox, so i knocked on my kitchen window to ask someone to pass it to me...

there was a shuffling/rustling sound, then someone peeked out, then some more movement, and the window opened- Jen was in there looking just a little flustered, and my buddy's freind tim (who is barely 21) had that sht-eating grin and embarrased blush that made the situation pretty damn obvious.

i got the tools and fixed my van and jumped my neighbor's car, came back inside and decided that it was time to kick everyone out ('cept the girl i found sleeping in my bed...).

would people getting it on in your kitchen piss any of you off? why/why not? I'm pretty ambivilent about it, as they at least made an attempt at discresion, and I've been there too, but a freind said he'd be extremely mad if it happened at his place... I've seen them each since, but haven't said anything about it.

thoughts?

PoBoy321
10-10-2005, 03:43 AM
It'd piss me off because I'm sure there are many places in your house/apartment where they could have had sex where you don't prepare your food every day.

Blarg
10-10-2005, 03:46 AM
I wonder if they were doing it in the kitchen so they could see you coming in, to avoid getting busted.

Anyway, there's better places to find someone's short hairs. I think I'd tell them to get the hell out of the kitchen and go to the bedroom, and then given everything a good going over with some cleanser. Mostly just to get rid of the thought of it.

I wouldn't be too mad, but just be like -- another room guys, for gawdsake.

nothumb
10-10-2005, 03:47 AM
Meh. The kitchen I wouldn't be crazy about, it's not that sanitary for me and I do have to eat there. But if the chick was pretty hot and your buddy was wasted, I'd just give him some lighthearted [censored] about it later.

I had a foursome pop off in my kitchen one night, none of the people involved were that hot so I just sent them in the spare bedroom. Still kinda funny.

NT

bholdr
10-10-2005, 03:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]

It'd piss me off because I'm sure there are many places in your house/apartment where they could have had sex where you don't prepare your food every day.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah... aren't the bathroom or walk-in closet the standard places for sneaky sex at parties? have some class, people!

cpitt398
10-10-2005, 07:16 AM
Who Cares? In college there were two kinds of friends. Ones that would get pissed if you humped in their bed and one's that would be happy for you b/c you got laid. I always seemed to get along better with the latter.

sexdrugsmoney
10-10-2005, 07:18 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />

would people getting it on in your kitchen piss any of you off?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />

why?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's against health regulations.

Lazymeatball
10-10-2005, 07:29 AM
elaborate more on the age difference between Jen and Tim. I find that to be the hilarious part of this story. How old is everyone else at the party?

Lafortezza
10-10-2005, 01:39 PM
Trip report on girl found in your bed later plz, pic mandatory ty.

tonypaladino
10-10-2005, 01:44 PM
The correct answe is to join them. I'm suprised no one said it yet.

IndieMatty
10-10-2005, 01:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah... aren't the bathroom or walk-in closet the standard places for sneaky sex at parties? have some class, people!

[/ QUOTE ]

My experiences have been in strangers beds. Consider yourself lucky.

vulturesrow
10-10-2005, 02:22 PM
I have no problem with people getting it on in your kitchen. Just make sure that silly stuff isnt happening next time I visit Seattle. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

steelcmg
10-10-2005, 02:39 PM
I had a few friends do this over the years and everything happend on the floor. Unless some people eat off the floor i dont see how someone screwing in the kitchen would make u mad. Atleast they didnt go into ur bed.

TheBlueMonster
10-10-2005, 03:00 PM
I'd say good for your young friend. Hit up the older women is a great moment for him. Be proud! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

bernie
10-10-2005, 03:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
would people getting it on in your kitchen piss any of you off?

[/ QUOTE ]

If it was after a party/scenario like that? no.
I might just crack a beer, pull up a chair and watch. Maybe pass them a stick of butter should they need it.

[ QUOTE ]
but a freind said he'd be extremely mad if it happened at his place...

[/ QUOTE ]

He's wound a little tight, imo. He'd probably be pissed if they did it anywhere in his house. Maybe he just needs a 'little'....

[ QUOTE ]
I've seen them each since, but haven't said anything about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

This would make for some good natured ribbing.

b

Mason Hellmuth
10-10-2005, 04:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
For her pleasure?

10-10-2005, 06:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
For her pleasure?

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/grin.gif

RRRRICK
10-10-2005, 06:51 PM
Your missing the bigger picture.

When you have little parties like that you should encourage people to have sex. One thing leads to another and all of the sudden your in the middle of an orgy /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Blarg
10-10-2005, 06:56 PM
Unless it's all women, I'll be more than happy to pass on that one.