PDA

View Full Version : **LC** no observer chat has me tilting...

Annulus
10-10-2005, 03:06 AM
this is rediculous, i cant even berate the idiot the %*&^&*^*^ called my allin with one card to come flush draw!!! 4 players left at a $55, he barely had me covered and small stack was all in next hand in blinds. omg,,,,

10-10-2005, 03:08 AM
good.

Annulus
10-10-2005, 03:11 AM
yah yah yah.... never berate the fish.... dont bite the hand that feeds you....

what the fuc ever, ive been berating the fucs for 2 years now. im a winning player, and the fish keep playing. big freaking deal.

TomHimself
10-10-2005, 03:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
good.

[/ QUOTE ]

10-10-2005, 03:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]

what the fuc ever, ive been berating the fucs for 2 years now. im a winning player, and the fish keep playing. big freaking deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I just think you're a douche.

10-10-2005, 03:14 AM
You have a lot of class.

Seriously--- grow up.

TomHimself
10-10-2005, 03:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Annulus
10-10-2005, 03:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You have a lot of class.

Seriously--- grow up.

[/ QUOTE ]

so sorry big guy.

Annulus
10-10-2005, 03:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm surprised I offended someone who has a picture of sleazy thug rapper as his icon. Go fuc yourself Tom, or should i say tom"fuced"himself.

TomHimself
10-10-2005, 03:30 AM
lol ur a joke

Annulus
10-10-2005, 03:36 AM
lol ur a dweeb.

anyways, i feel better now, got my tilt out of my system. nh.

TomHimself
10-10-2005, 03:39 AM
ur name looks like analus fwiw.

ur still a douche

Annulus
10-10-2005, 03:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
ur name looks like analus fwiw.

ur still a douche

[/ QUOTE ]

ummm, ok. nh you win.

dweeb.

Slim Pickens
10-10-2005, 03:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
this is rediculous, i cant even berate the idiot the %*&^&*^*^ called my allin with one card to come flush draw!!! 4 players left at a $55, he barely had me covered and small stack was all in next hand in blinds. omg,,,,

[/ QUOTE ]

I called because I knew it would piss you off.

TomHimself
10-10-2005, 03:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
sleazy thug rapper

[/ QUOTE ] looks more like a pimp to me def not a sleazy thug, and for some reason i couldnt post this pic in the thread (http://rocafella-records.tripod.com/images/cam'ron/cam'ron%203.jpg)

flyingmoose
[ QUOTE ]

what the fuc ever, ive been berating the fucs for 2 years now and I still can't handle a bad beat

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

I don't understand what you expect. You're pissing in our collective pond.

I think naming yourself a sphincter was appropriate.

Annulus
10-10-2005, 03:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

listen i was on serious tilt. i busted out of 3 tourneys in a matter of minutes all due to ridiculous beats. sorry to piss in your pond. but im a hot head. its something im working on. its not nearly as bad as it was a few years ago. i can handle a badbeat, but when its back to back to back, i get steamed. i just like to say things like "nice play you fuc" or "go die now beeotch". im so sorry again.

Annulus
10-10-2005, 03:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

also, annulus has nothing to do with anus. look it up. however, i do think im a bad egg at times. later and good luck.

10-10-2005, 10:53 AM
I know exactly what annulus means. The University of Michigan was a "backup" school for me--- I feel fortunate that I didn't suffer the education that they provide.

annulus: A circular or ring-shaped structure.

sphincter: A ringlike muscle that normally maintains constriction of a body passage or orifice and that relaxes as required by normal physiological functioning.

I believe that the connection is obvious, even for a Wolverine. An annulus is not necessarily an anal sphincter, but all anal sphincters are annuli.

Also--- if you are concerned at all with where words orginate, a more direct connection can be found if you look at the Latin roots of annulus.

Annulus is the mispelling of the Latin "anulus", meaning a little ring, which is the diminutive of the Latin word "anus".

(I believe that I just ripped you a new one by the way.)

Don't you think it's funny that you named yourself "little anus"? I really do. I think it's HILARIOUS that you didn't know though.

Annulus
10-10-2005, 11:57 AM
thanks for the report. you seem fascinated with buttholes /images/graemlins/ooo.gif

the definition of annulus i found in my math book is :A space contained between the circumferences of two circles, one within the other.

stupidsucker
10-10-2005, 12:03 PM
Getting rid of spam is worth almost any side effect.

props to party for doing something right.

playtitleist
10-10-2005, 01:06 PM
WORD!

10-10-2005, 01:32 PM
The space between the circumferences of two circles (one within the other) would indeed represent a ring-like anal structure. However, I'm not sure whether it follows that mathematicians and linguists are necessarily overly interested in buttholes.

I was an engineer, and I was always fascinated by the way my peers concentrated on a mathematical description at the expense of a holistic one.

There were many instances when it led to humorous results-- though not quite as humorous as somebody unintentionally refering to themselves as "a little anus".

zambonidrivr
10-10-2005, 01:56 PM
titleist balls suck

axeshigh
10-10-2005, 02:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Getting rid of spam is worth almost any side effect.

props to party for doing something right.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well instead of getting spammed by prophecy we're getting spammed by party. No observer chat is annoying cause you can't say 'gg' after the heads up, and fish keep berating me after busting me and I can't reply /images/graemlins/frown.gif

pooh74
10-10-2005, 02:10 PM
I cannot believe they choose to take care of this kind of chat before they get rid of ALL-IN chat. That just amazes me.

playtitleist
10-10-2005, 02:57 PM
eh. nh? now, what do you think about poker?