PDA

View Full Version : Why is everyone?

10-09-2005, 11:22 PM
SO optimistic about getting rb on party.. I know the guys from the various sites have said they are working on getting it and getting it for existing players, but how has party treated everyone up to this point? what makes everyone think they all of a sudden they are going to try to help us out?

damn it whats a guy to do that just wants some rakeback and a steady site to fall back on.?

Nicholasp27
10-09-2005, 11:23 PM
party has always offered rb

this is nothing new

10-09-2005, 11:26 PM
im talking about to an average player not signing anyone up here... or is it that easy and why is everyone so vauge in here they act like if u dont know their not telling how gay

scotty34
10-09-2005, 11:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
SO optimistic about getting rb on party.. I know the guys from the various sites have said they are working on getting it and getting it for existing players, but how has party treated everyone up to this point? what makes everyone think they all of a sudden they are going to try to help us out?

damn it whats a guy to do that just wants some rakeback and a steady site to fall back on.?

[/ QUOTE ]

As I just pointed out in that big thread here, my affiliate has just informed me they have worked out a deal, and will offer Party RB beginning tomorrow afternoon. I would expect most of the other big affiliates are coming to similar agreements with Party.

10-09-2005, 11:36 PM
i hope existing customers arent gonna have to jump through a bunch of hoops, but thank you and i look forward to the announcement. Sorry so much crap in here hard to find things, what does it say about existing customers.