PDA

View Full Version : okay I hate to be "that guy" but...

awarunn
10-09-2005, 10:39 PM
I tried deleting "texas" from my party hand history in order to convert it but it's still not converting... what am I missing here? I have never posted a Party hand before.

afreeman
10-10-2005, 03:41 AM
It worked ok for me this morning.

First, make sure you're getting only the relevant part of the file. The easiest way to do this is to cut-and-paste from the hand history stored by PokerTracker, since that will have only one hand. Some systems put an entire table's action into one file; you don't want that, but it can be made to work if you open the table history file in a text editor and then select only the (entire) hand that you want.

(Every modern copy of Windows includes a text editor called "Notepad". Look for it in the start menu under "accessories" or click on the start button and select "run..." and then type "notepad.exe" into that dialog box.)

Second, make sure you delete the word "Texas" and also the trailing or leading space along with it; thus, you actually want to delete "texas ".

That should do it.

Third, I'm not sure this is really the right forum for this question. I'm new around here too, but I think you would be better off asking this in the Internet forum.