PDA

View Full Version : Post deleted by Cola

10-09-2005, 10:26 PM

kurosh
Good job sleeping with a slut for your first time.

How does a condom come off while you're inside of her?

And how do you not notice?

Bradyams
This thread sucks.

send_the_msg
10-09-2005, 10:27 PM
yeah she's probably pregnant too

10-09-2005, 10:28 PM
Go to your college health center in like 2 weeks, at least for piece of mind. In the future, double-bag it!

10-09-2005, 10:30 PM

peachy
10-09-2005, 10:30 PM
u cant worry about it now until u get tested and even then something like AIDS/HIV can take years to show up....buy smaller condoms next time that will stay on and dont sleep with overly "dirty" slutty girls. IF it makes u feel better its harder for guys to contract something than girls

10-09-2005, 10:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
buy smaller condoms next time that will stay on

[/ QUOTE ]

Ouch, way to kick a man when he's down.

fluxrad
10-09-2005, 10:32 PM
I would check with a doctor. That happened to me my first time. A week after I'd gone bareback I noticed a tingling sensation. Within another day I was urinating blood. Within two weeks it was blood and a mucusy substance with puss coming from several sores that had appeared around the base of the shaft.

I went and saw a doctor and he said I had retroviral elomytigia. He said it's fairly common in young males that lose their virginity to non-virgin women and fail to use a condom.

I will tell you this, however. You seriously would not know it's a prosthesis if I didn't tell you beforehand.

peachy
10-09-2005, 10:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i was being honest...some guys buy the wrong size b/c someone thats ringing them up will see...who cares...either go to like walmart and do self check out or man up and get smaller ones - wasnt sayin it was what he necessarily needed to do...was just a suggestion...not every guy can be packing 9+ inches boys

craig r
10-09-2005, 10:35 PM
I am a moron

tonypaladino
10-09-2005, 10:35 PM
get drunk, call her

Voltron87
10-09-2005, 10:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i was being honest...some guys buy the wrong size b/c someone thats ringing them up will see...who cares...either go to like walmart and do self check out or man up and get smaller ones - wasnt sayin it was what he necessarily needed to do...was just a suggestion...not every guy can be packing 9+ inches boys

[/ QUOTE ]

no, youre probably just looser in bed than throwing a hot dog down a waterslide

jason_t
10-09-2005, 10:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I went and saw a doctor and he said I had retroviral elomytigia. He said it's fairly common in young males that lose their virginity to non-virgin women and fail to use a condom.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would being a male virigin make you more likely to contract whatever it was that you contracted? Are you joking?

[/ QUOTE ]

Google "retroviral elomytigia" and you'll know everything you need to know.

10-09-2005, 10:38 PM

Sponger15SB
10-09-2005, 10:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
she was pretty freaking slutty and something like 40% of people have STD's, so I am pretty freaking worried. I feel dirty.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, thats true. Its 40%, higher if you're stupid and believe anything you hear.

peachy
10-09-2005, 10:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ur saying im loose?

Deftoner
losing virginity to sluts is -ev.

TheMetetron
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would being a male virigin make you more likely to contract whatever it was that you contracted? Are you joking?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Which would be nice if it was spelled right or existed in google.

10-09-2005, 10:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
get drunk, call her

[/ QUOTE ]

This will most likely happen. Actually, she's probably going to call me. [censored] I feel weird right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you planning on sticking again or is this a one timer?

MrTrik
10-09-2005, 10:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
get drunk, call her

[/ QUOTE ]

And when she hangs up on you ... get much drunker and call her again. Tell her how you feel. I mean really feel. It's ok to cry.

Deftoner
10-09-2005, 10:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
get drunk, call her

[/ QUOTE ]

And when she hangs up on you ... get much drunker and call her again. Tell her how you feel. I mean really feel. It's ok to cry.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

ThaSaltCracka
this thread gets 4 stars.

tonypaladino
[ QUOTE ]
losing virginity to sluts is awesome. Saying something non-poker related is -ev is all sorts of douchbaggery, which in turn is quite -ev.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sheepscot
10-09-2005, 10:43 PM
so you:
a)had sex for the first time
b)were riding bareback for a few minutes
c)were doing a "freaking slutty" girl

and you didn't come?
wtf?? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

10-09-2005, 10:43 PM

tonypaladino
10-09-2005, 10:44 PM
This is quite disappointing. My 1000th post gala celebration is going to be on the topic of losing virginity. Nobody else reply to this thread so it falls of the main page. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sincere
10-09-2005, 10:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
IF it makes u feel better its harder for guys to contract something than girls

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, especially if you're circumcised

craig r
10-09-2005, 10:45 PM
Where did you get the 40% number? That seems a little high.

craig

ThaSaltCracka
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No f-ing way. I'm done with this chick. To be honest it really didnt even feel that good. No way am I playing russian roulette again with the STD thing, if I'm lucky enough not to have contracted anything. I am done with sluts forever, I am thinking.

[/ QUOTE ] you are overreacting. Relax, and revel in the fact that you banged a chick.

jason_t
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Which would be nice if it was spelled right or existed in google.

[/ QUOTE ]

You may have missed the point.

tonypaladino
10-09-2005, 10:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably from some brainwashing "the only safe sex is abstainance" high school health teacher.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No f-ing way. I'm done with this chick. To be honest it really didnt even feel that good. No way am I playing russian roulette again with the STD thing, if I'm lucky enough not to have contracted anything. I am done with sluts forever, I am thinking.

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds a lot like what most of us say the first time we get drunk and have a horrible hungover, but you realize everything is ok and you move on and do it again.

Honestly, the only way you'll feel ok about it is getting tested, so do that ASAP.

Deftoner
[ QUOTE ]
losing virginity to sluts is awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]
I disagree.

[ QUOTE ]
Saying something non-poker related is -ev is all sorts of douchbaggery,

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok.

[ QUOTE ]
which in turn is quite -ev.

[/ QUOTE ]
douchebag.

David04
10-09-2005, 10:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
In the future, double-bag it!

[/ QUOTE ]
I hope you are kidding, "double bagging" it is actually worse. The condoms rub against each other and are more likely to break.

10-09-2005, 10:48 PM

Deftoner
10-09-2005, 10:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
so you:
a)had sex for the first time
b)were riding bareback for a few minutes
c)were doing a "freaking slutty" girl

and you didn't come?
wtf?? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah actually that is weird. Maybe it was because I was nervous or something but it just didnt feel that great and I never got to that point. Also, the chick wasnt very hot, so that could have been it.

[/ QUOTE ]

first time your cock felt pussy and you didn't cum? might wanna look into that. or maybe your gay and havent figured it out yet.

craig r
10-09-2005, 10:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably from some brainwashing "the only safe sex is abstainance" high school health teacher.

[/ QUOTE ]

It must be. I mean maybe things like genital warts (or more the disease that causes it) are included in that 40%. I know it is possible to have it and not show any symptoms ever, but still be able to pass it on. But, still, that number seems really really high.

craig

OtisTheMarsupial
First, let me say, that was an idiotic thing to do.
Next, get her some morning after pills. Google.
Third, you're probably not going to get ill so just chill out. Go get a test as soon as possible to ease your mind.
And next time remember that things like warts can transfer even with the proper use of a condom.
Now submit your story to Savage Love. He wants to hear about first times.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I hope you are kidding, "double bagging" it is actually worse. The condoms rub against each other and are more likely to break.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was kidding.

touchfaith
10-09-2005, 10:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
...not every guy can be packing 9+ inches boys

[/ QUOTE ]

I've always felt a bit sorry for this segment of the population.

Poor "guys"

10-09-2005, 10:50 PM

[censored]
10-09-2005, 10:51 PM
you slept with a not great looking chick that you don't want anything to do with and she's the slut? reality check time hero.

she may be veteran and you a rookie but you're both playing for the same team.

David04
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was kidding.

[/ QUOTE ]
Good to hear. You never can be too sure when in OOT.

Sincere
[ QUOTE ]
Oh man, I'm not curcumcised. [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh crap, sorry, I guess I didnt help.. Sorry, one thing tho, dont beat yourself up over it. What is done is done. The worse thing you can do is worry yourself to death. I know its hard, but just try to chill out for 2 weeks, smoke some weed if you have to, then go see a doctor in about 2 weeks. To save any embarassment, just tell the doc you slept w/ a chick and the condom broke, so you want to be tested.

tonypaladino
10-09-2005, 10:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

first time your cock felt pussy and you didn't cum? might wanna look into that. or maybe your gay and havent figured it out yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know dude. I feel like a pussy. The chick was kinda concerned. On the plus side, it looked like she really enjoyed it, which is cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to go shoot your load in her mouth right away. This is the only way to redeem yourself.

10-09-2005, 10:52 PM

10-09-2005, 10:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know dude. I feel like a pussy. The chick was kinda concerned. On the plus side, it looked like she really enjoyed it, which is cool.

[/ QUOTE ]

How long did all this take? If you banged a chick for over 30 minutes your first time, that's a positive.

ThaSaltCracka
10-09-2005, 10:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How long did all this take? If you banged a chick for over 30 minutes your first time, that's a positive.

[/ QUOTE ]or is it?

Deftoner
10-09-2005, 10:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

your first time + she's a slut, chances are high she didnt enjoy it nearly as much as you should have.

nothumb
10-09-2005, 10:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Honestly, the only way you'll feel ok about it is getting tested, so do that ASAP.

[/ QUOTE ]

I recommend a home AIDS test. Your roommate can help you. Goes like this:

YOU: Bill, do you know anyone with AIDS?
ROOMIE: Nope.
YOU: Thanks.

NT

siccjay
10-09-2005, 10:57 PM
I don't see any way possible you could do it for several minutes your first time without busting.

Deftoner
10-09-2005, 10:58 PM
ditto.

wacki
[ QUOTE ]
u cant worry about it now until u get tested and even then something like AIDS/HIV can take years to show up....buy smaller condoms next time that will stay on and dont sleep with overly "dirty" slutty girls. IF it makes u feel better its harder for guys to contract something than girls

[/ QUOTE ]

You are confused. It's up to 9 months for ElISA test vs HIV. Much less for PCR. IT's 10 years for AIDS.

HIV != AIDS.

pearljam
The only thing you can do a this point is to show her this thread.

David04
10-09-2005, 10:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]
Much funnier when Mitch Hedberg said it.

NobodysFreak
Ok, you banged a slut your first time. If you're that concerned, get tested in a few weeks. On the plus side, you're no longer a virgin. Take pride in having gone where few in OOT have.

tonypaladino
[ QUOTE ]
I don't see any way possible you could do it for several minutes your first time without busting.

[/ QUOTE ]

She's probably much looser than his clenched fist. Think about that.

Does she have a myspace blog?

10-09-2005, 11:00 PM

nothumb
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you want me to do, an internet Hedberg impression? How will I play that? Christ. I hope you get AIDS.

NT

wacki
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I did bust at all the first time I had sex. Went for hours too.

I was drunk as [censored] though.

Deftoner
10-09-2005, 11:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't everything?

HopeydaFish
[ QUOTE ]
Basically, she was a slut and the condom came off while I was in her. I am pretty freaking worried right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should be. You definitely have AIDS now. You're going to die.

[ QUOTE ]
I don't really know what the likelyhood of me catching anything is but she was pretty freaking slutty and something like 40% of people have STD's, so I am pretty freaking worried.

[/ QUOTE ]

You've been misinformed. 100% of people have STD's. Actually, it's more like 150%, because some people have more than one STD.

You know that itching feeling you have right now? That's the STD taking hold. It'll only get worse from here.

[ QUOTE ]
I feel dirty.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should. You're swimming with disease.

[ QUOTE ]

So basically, whats my percentage that I have something right now? I was probably in her condomless for at least several minutes. OOT, I need input here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Condoms are a scam perpetuated by the latex industry. They are completely useless at preventing disease. Actually, I read somewhere recently that wearing a condom will give you even worse AIDS than you'd get without one. Since you had sex with *both* a condom and then without one, you'll probably end up with super AIDS.

Hope the few seconds of empty pleasure was worth it.

Perseus
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

First time I had sex I was wasted and lasted 20 minutes.

Second time I was sober and I think it was like three thrusts

pearljam
10-09-2005, 11:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can, I was extremely nervous my time and it took a little wile but I did get there. I still get nervous when I do it because im often to worried about how it is for the girl and cant enjoy it as much. I am pretty inexperienced though so I imagine this will pass.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Total penis in vagina time probably around 10-15 minutes. She gave me head for a while first and that was like 10 minutes too. I'm thinking I was just nervous or something or just conpletely not attracted to her. She was kind of fat.

[/ QUOTE ]

So after this 10-15 minutes, you just get up and leave?

touchfaith
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Total penis in vagina time probably around 10-15 minutes. She gave me head for a while first and that was like 10 minutes too. I'm thinking I was just nervous or something or just conpletely not attracted to her. She was kind of fat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you even been in a turkish prison?

David04
10-09-2005, 11:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you want me to do, an internet Hedberg impression? How will I play that? Christ. I hope you get AIDS.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks man.

FWIW, that was not intended as an insult...I just liked it better coming from Mitch Hedberg.

peachy
10-09-2005, 11:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] you are overreacting. Relax, and revel in the fact that you banged a chick.

[/ QUOTE ]

something uve yet to do huh?

nothumb
10-09-2005, 11:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks man.

FWIW, that was not intended as an insult...I just liked it better coming from Mitch Hedberg.

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny... that's what she said.

NT /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ThaSaltCracka
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]hey Peachy, you are a dumb annoying [censored].

KDawgCometh
[ QUOTE ]
No, she was wearing the patch. And I didn't come. I dont know how it came off, I pulled out and it was like left behind inside of her. And yes, now I feel like an idiot for sleeping with a slutty girl. It wasnt even worth it.

[/ QUOTE ]

did it come off when you were actually in her, or just when you were pulling out, cause if it was when you pulled out, you are probably fine

ThaSaltCracka
10-09-2005, 11:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the censored word starts with a c and ends with a t. and its 4 letters, just so you know.

lighterjobs
where did the condom go? did it disappear in her vagina? if so, you probably have aids at best.

HopeydaFish
[ QUOTE ]

I'm done with this chick. To be honest it really didnt even feel that good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you know that you were gay before you went to college? Or did you just discover that tonight?

David04
10-09-2005, 11:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This might be stupid

[/ QUOTE ]
No "might" about it.

10-09-2005, 11:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This might be stupid but would it help if I took a shower right now and like washed my penis off really good?

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

jason_t
10-09-2005, 11:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This might be stupid but would it help if I took a shower right now and like washed my penis off really good?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

Voltron87
10-09-2005, 11:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ur saying im loose?

[/ QUOTE ]

eh, ive been waiting to use that line for a while. thats all.

pearljam
10-09-2005, 11:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This might be stupid but would it help if I took a shower right now and like cut my penis off really good?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes

nothumb
10-09-2005, 11:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Might make you feel better. Won't stop your dick from falling off though.

NT

siccjay
10-09-2005, 11:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BAHAHAHA

I believed this post until now.

peachy
10-09-2005, 11:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are confused. It's up to 9 months for ElISA test vs HIV. Much less for PCR. IT's 10 years for AIDS.

HIV != AIDS.

[/ QUOTE ]

i did it as a combo cause most dont know the difference...i know this...but i figured 2 yrs was a safe enough time frame for him to then get tested for HIV/AIDS!!! ggrrr

siccjay
[ QUOTE ]
where did the condom go? did it disappear in her vagina? if so, you probably have aids at best.

[/ QUOTE ]

The coochie monster ate it.

Bizot
10-09-2005, 11:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Its hotdog down a hallway idiot not waterslide come on now... i bet your bf thinks screwing your dumbass is like putting a bike in an airplane hanger.

tonypaladino
10-09-2005, 11:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, soap it up real good and wash in a back and forth motion.

nothumb
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Its hotdog down a hallway idiot not waterslide come on now... i bet your bf thinks screwing your dumbass is like putting a bike in an airplane hanger.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe, I've always been fond of, "like screwing a room temperature milkshake."

NT

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BAHAHAHA

[/ QUOTE ]

Believe or don't believe. I dont care. What I need right now is advice and/or reassurance. And probably you guys telling me what an idiot I am.

[/ QUOTE ]

What happened after the 10-15 minutes you were having sex? You got up, condom still inside her, and left?

HopeydaFish
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
IF it makes u feel better its harder for guys to contract something than girls

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, especially if you're circumcised

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh man, I'm not curcumcised. [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

If you hurry you can go get yourself circumcised tonight. It's your only chance to avoid an STD.

Actually, you probably don't need to leave the dorm. Do you own an X-acto knife?

peachy
10-09-2005, 11:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

why thank u...i need to hear this at least once a day to make sure im still a bitch and its good to know my cunts still there

Eurotrash
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, well I bet your boyfriend thinks screwing you is like putting his penis in another man's ass.

tonypaladino
In all seriousness. Stop worrying. You'll be fine.

wacki
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

HIV != AIDS.

[/ QUOTE ]

i did it as a combo cause most dont know the difference...i know this...but i figured 2 yrs was a safe enough time frame for him to then get tested for HIV/AIDS!!! ggrrr

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a life/death situation. Not the time to be inaccurate. Bad advice peachy.

ThaSaltCracka
10-09-2005, 11:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

why thank u...i need to hear this at least once a day to make sure im still a bitch

[/ QUOTE ]no you are not a bitch, you are a [censored], which is an annoying thorn in the side of all men. A bitch is rude, a [censored] is dumb. You are dumb.

peachy
10-09-2005, 11:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ur saying im loose?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well for someone like u thats packin 3 inches hard i guess i could be considered loose

10-09-2005, 11:15 PM

10-09-2005, 11:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Basically, she was a slut and the condom came off while I was in her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats on doing this your first time. It took me tons of practice to master this move.

The key is to think of something gross so you can go limp for a split second, then discretely slide out and then back in, condomless.

Chicks love this move. I call it the purple surprise.

Bizot
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, well I bet your boyfriend thinks screwing you is like putting his penis in another man's ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

Best come back of the year.

pearljam
10-09-2005, 11:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ur saying im loose?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well for someone like u thats packin 3 inches hard i guess i could be considered loose

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Peachy, why dont you post a picture of yourself before making fun of other mens erect penuses ok?

peachy
10-09-2005, 11:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the chances hes got AIDs is like 3% if that....hes fine...just get tested for it sometime after a yr is over!

Bizot
10-09-2005, 11:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

why thank u...i need to hear this at least once a day to make sure im still a bitch

[/ QUOTE ]no you are not a bitch, you are a [censored], which is an annoying thorn in the side of all men. A bitch is rude, a [censored] is dumb. You are dumb.

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like someone is taking out his sexual frustrations out on the only girl he can talk to /images/graemlins/frown.gif Go grab yourself the newest copy of Vogue and rub one off.

tonypaladino
10-09-2005, 11:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She actually just came up a said hi to me a few minutes ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

She wants some more.

Oh, and when you quote a reply,just hit the QUOTE button, or it you wanna do the tags yourself, get rid of the / in the first one.

Voltron87
10-09-2005, 11:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ur saying im loose?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

come on peachy if youre going to try to get me to hit on you.... that wont work.

peachy

[/ QUOTE ]

aawww i cant be dumb and rude?? what a shame...u should try and get laid someday since u love the word so much...too bad u havent found a [censored] dumb enough to do u...all in good time sweetheart

ThaSaltCracka
10-09-2005, 11:20 PM
LOLz you got me, pwnd hardcore !!!!1111

tonypaladino
10-09-2005, 11:20 PM
Why don't you two argue in a different thread. This one is too good to [censored] up.

10-09-2005, 11:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not too worried about AIDs but I dont want to get herpes or something, which I think is more common.

[/ QUOTE ]

Any cold sores/red blotches around her lips? (mouth and pussy)

peachy
10-09-2005, 11:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Hey Peachy, why dont you post a picture of yourself before making fun of other mens erect penuses ok?

[/ QUOTE ]

aaww i wouldnt wanna kill thier lil tower of pleasure with a pic of me...

Bizot
10-09-2005, 11:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why the hell would that make a difference tiny? Stop begging for pics thats just pathetic.

ThaSaltCracka
don't worry peachy, someday you'll find someone desperate enough to bang you.

ibankonu
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BAHAHAHA

[/ QUOTE ]

I know. I was reading this whole thing thinking "gimmic account".

10-09-2005, 11:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thy name is Bizot.

peachy
10-09-2005, 11:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not too worried about AIDs but I dont want to get herpes or something, which I think is more common.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

have her suck u off and nut in her mouth...if she lets u do this shes prolly disease free or doesnt know she has something...god knows she doesnt want that stuff in her mouth

Bizot
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LoL that is hilarious if you only knew...

HopeydaFish
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can, I was extremely nervous my time and it took a little wile but I did get there. I still get nervous when I do it because im often to worried about how it is for the girl and cant enjoy it as much. I am pretty inexperienced though so I imagine this will pass.

[/ QUOTE ]

You'd think you'd be over your nervousness by now, stud.

web page (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=3314812&Fo rum=,,,All_Forums,,,&Words=&Searchpage=2&Limit=25& Main=3310615&Search=true&where=&Name=30328&dateran ge=&newerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&body prev=#Post3314812)

ThaSaltCracka
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thy name is Bizot.

[/ QUOTE ]yeah dude is hella jockin it.

peachy
10-09-2005, 11:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

im a girl...its not that hard...all i gotta do is get some dude super drunk to where he cant comprehend a thing....ive got boobs (and they are SUPER huge since im fat) and a few holes for him to stick it in...so im gold

Victor
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Basically, she was a slut and the condom came off while I was in her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats on doing this your first time. It took me tons of practice to master this move.

The key is to think of something gross so you can go limp for a split second, then discretely slide out and then back in, condomless.

Chicks love this move. I call it the purple surprise.

[/ QUOTE ]

i knew a guy who would cut a small slit in all his condoms so they would tear and fall off.

ThaSaltCracka
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LoL that is hilarious if you only knew...

[/ QUOTE ]are you saying she is a huge slut?

Bizot
10-09-2005, 11:26 PM
nah I just find this hilariously pathetic how you rail the girl on here even though you are probably the same types of pimply face nerds that can't talk to a girl in public. So I'll just be on the side of not a dickweed on this one and laugh at you bumbling idiots.

bugstud
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

have her suck u off and nut in her mouth...if she lets u do this shes prolly disease free or doesnt know she has something...god knows she doesnt want that stuff in her mouth

[/ QUOTE ]

hmm or she has it in the mouth already

but that's more likely

Bizot
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

im a girl...its not that hard...all i gotta do is get some dude super drunk to where he cant comprehend a thing....ive got boobs (and they are SUPER huge since im fat) and a few holes for him to stick it in...so im gold

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to mention more rolls than a bakery incase they can't find the holes... they are just as moist cause thats how fat girls are /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Salerosa
10-09-2005, 11:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This made me laugh. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

HopeydaFish
10-09-2005, 11:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That won't do it. What you need to do is get some rubbing alcohol and a Q-tip. Dip the Q-tip in the rubbing alcohol until it is saturated. Next, insert the Q-tip into your urethra (your pee-hole) as far as it will go and then slowly move the Q-tip back and forth. It will sting a little, but that's how you know that it's working.

10-09-2005, 11:31 PM
What the [censored] are you worrying about?!? The skins just split!!! The Party is [censored]'in over! God is dead and so are we!

Swax
10-09-2005, 11:32 PM
There are so many things that are hilarious in this thread that I don't know where to start.

First off, the fact that you chose a poker forum in which to have this discussion is pretty hiliarious in itself.

I also like the way the girl's looks went from unmentioned to "she wasn't that hot" to "she was kind of fat" - what's next in the slippery slide? I'm just waiting for "well, she wasn't REALLY a she" - lol.

In all honesty - if it makes ya feel better I had quite a similar experience for my first time...I was a little younger, but other than that it was pretty much dead on. The girl wasn't unattractive, but I knew of her promiscuity, and I didn't use protection at all. It was bad in all possible ways. I had the same fears that you did, so yeah, I hit up the clinic to alleviate them.

Strangely enough, sex is the most overrated AND underappreciated thing in our society, if that makes sense. The first time is always kinda junky. As the "quality over quantity" thinking sets in, it always gets better. I'm sure part of your "dirty" feeling is just a masking of your dissappointment that it wasn't all that.

Oh, and FWIW, I didn't bust either my first time - I'm sure Monsiuer Olde English was partially to thank for that, but also that tangible weirdness can be an obstacle. don't worry man, it all gets better!

10-09-2005, 11:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That won't do it. What you need to do is get some rubbing alcohol and a Q-tip. Dip the Q-tip in the rubbing alcohol until it is saturated. Next, insert the Q-tip into your urethra (your pee-hole) as far as it will go and then slowly move the Q-tip back and forth. It will sting a little, but that's how you know that it's working.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just give me the VD.

gmrankin
10-09-2005, 11:41 PM
OUCH, brings back memories when i used to get soap down there, when i was showering... OUCH... dont do it!!

TheMainEvent
10-09-2005, 11:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
OUCH, brings back memories when i used to get soap down there, when i was showering... OUCH... dont do it!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus how did you manage that

send_the_msg
10-09-2005, 11:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
the fact that you chose a poker forum

[/ QUOTE ]

ummmmmmm

10-09-2005, 11:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
In all seriousness. Stop worrying. You'll be fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you

[/ QUOTE ]

I like this, some guy whose never met you or your bitch tells you you’ll be okay, and you believe him. Look, if you're really worried get tested, if not, don't- either way stfu.

obsidian
10-09-2005, 11:45 PM
If anything this shows the total and utter failure of our high school sex ed programs.

pearljam
your a bad person

David04
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you this guy (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3620916&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1) ? Do you not wash your genitals?

TheMainEvent
10-09-2005, 11:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you this guy (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=3620916&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1) ? Do you not wash your genitals?

[/ QUOTE ]

Washing your genitals != getting soap on the inside of your pee-hole

wacki
10-09-2005, 11:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Everybody knows this test works with every pornstar and hooker on the [censored] planet.

David04
10-09-2005, 11:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
True, but I don't see how it's impossible. Haven't you ever gotten shampoo in your eyes while washing your hair?

TheMainEvent
10-09-2005, 11:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
True, but I don't see how it's impossible. Haven't you ever gotten shampoo in your eyes while washing your hair?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I suppose it's possible, but it's not like its a gaping wide orifice and since your penis will presumably be facing downward when you are washing it you have gravity on your side (unless you get an eretion from washing it)

gmrankin
10-10-2005, 12:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You have never been taking a shower and gotten soap down your pee hole?? used to happen when i was little... can't really remember when the last time was... burns like a bitch. usually have to pee for a while to get it to go away, but that would hurt also.

Peter666
10-10-2005, 12:55 AM
Girly men. The girl cummed three times within 1 hour before I had my chance the first time. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

tonypaladino
10-10-2005, 01:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This hurt my dick just reading it.

BTW, there's a Herpes medicine commerical on Comedy Central right now. LOL

gmrankin
10-10-2005, 01:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Girly men. The girl came three times within 1 hour before I had my chance the first time. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP by the way, when did this become your bagging thread.

raisins
10-10-2005, 01:05 AM
Wow. Awesome thread. 2+2 has really been putting out the quality in the last few months. From "freaking fabulous" on there's been a lot to be impressed with.

I love HopeydaFish's advice, TSC and Peachy's tiff, the request for Peachy's photo, the idea to shower...

Very strong.

pearljam
10-10-2005, 01:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Girly men. The girl cummed three times within 1 hour before I had my chance the first time. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

thats nothing... seriously

WackityWhiz
10-10-2005, 01:13 AM
this whole thread is pure gold!!!

a million true LOL's

Go_Blue88
10-10-2005, 01:17 AM
hahahaha awesome.

Luv2DriveTT
10-10-2005, 01:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
We had sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
the condom came off while I was in her.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I feel dirty.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I was probably in her condomless for at least several minutes.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you mean "probably"... if you can't tell the difference then you got bigger problems. Did you put the condom on backwards? The slippery side goes on the outside you noob.

TT /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

MyTurn2Raise
10-10-2005, 03:51 AM
Dude, I waited for the right girl for my first time. Big mistake. I'd prefer it happened with some unknown slut, like the 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th, 8th, 9th,....girl I slept with.
#4 and #7 were/are pretty cool people.

First time is built up too big. Your concern over STDs is valid. Learn to use a condom dipshit. F'ng sluts is good fun, but don't risk your life over it. Seriously.

BTW-stop jerking so much man. Learn to enjoy pussy. It's nice and it's your friend. The condom fell off because you weren't enjoying it and went limp. Even bad sex has its good moments. Focus in on them. If all else fails, SIIHP next time.

Cumulonimbus
10-10-2005, 04:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Good job sleeping with a slut for your first time.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's no better way. Congrats OP.

sexdrugsmoney
10-10-2005, 04:50 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

the chances hes got AIDs is like 3% if that....hes fine...just get tested for it sometime after a yr is over!

[/ QUOTE ]

You are naive and stupid and I hope [censored] bans you.

On the other hand Wacki is a legend and should be made super-mod.

peachy
10-10-2005, 05:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are naive and stupid and I hope [censored] bans you.

On the other hand Wacki is a legend and should be made super-mod.

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] wont ban me....and wacki knows what im talkin about so thats all that matters to me.....

chances of him getting AIDS from that girl is very very very low...chances of something else is higher....AIDS is something that is far more under control in recent years and one of the last STDs people should worry about contracting (but of course worry about more b/c of its consequences) Additionally its even LESS likely he gets it from her b/c hes a guy...most can do a girl with AIDS with no condom and still not contract it...the % goes way up for girls contracting it from me...so id say my 3% for him with THAT girl is fairly accurate....thx for caring so much - i never claimed it as a NATIONAL statistic...it was a personal estimation on his situation...mainly stated to make him feel better....now fuk off

sexdrugsmoney
10-10-2005, 05:20 AM

[censored] wont ban me....and wacki knows what im talkin about so thats all that matters to me.....

chances of him getting AIDS from that girl is very very very low...chances of something else is higher....AIDS is something that is far more under control in recent years and one of the last STDs people should worry about contracting (but of course worry about more b/c of its consequences) Additionally its even LESS likely he gets it from her b/c hes a guy...most can do a girl with AIDS with no condom and still not contract it...the % goes way up for girls contracting it from me...so id say my 3% for him with THAT girl is fairly accurate....thx for caring so much - i never claimed it as a NATIONAL statistic...it was a personal estimation on his situation...mainly stated to make him feel better....now fuk off

[/ QUOTE ]

You have no idea what you are talking about, how can he contract AIDS? It's HIV, not AIDS. (AIDS follows after HIV)

Furthermore your "just a wait a year" comment is extremely naive. If this guy is genuine he's going to have a few tests over the next few months (the two week, and the 3 month, possibly the 6 week also) and is going to be very worried. The last thing he needs is your questiona ble reassurance and incorrect statements.

Lazymeatball
10-10-2005, 06:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Additionally its even LESS likely he gets it from her b/c hes a guy...most can do a girl with AIDS with no condom and still not contract it...the % goes way up for girls contracting it from me...so id say my 3% for him with THAT girl is fairly accurate....thx for caring so much - i never claimed it as a NATIONAL statistic...it was a personal estimation on his situation...mainly stated to make him feel better....now fuk off

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you elaborate on the text above in bold?

peachy
10-10-2005, 06:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]

You have no idea what you are talking about, how can he contract AIDS? It's HIV, not AIDS. (AIDS follows after HIV)

Furthermore your "just a wait a year" comment is extremely naive. If this guy is genuine he's going to have a few tests over the next few months (the two week, and the 3 month, possibly the 6 week also) and is going to be very worried. The last thing he needs is your questiona ble reassurance and incorrect statements.

[/ QUOTE ]

o get over it...everyone knows HIV comes before AIDS but the majority of people still refer to it as AIDS, so i do as well. I have a medical degree so dont act like im a moron and dont know this. And yes he will have to wait around a year to positively test for "HIV" b/c it can take some time to show up in test....which was the REASON for me saying that...in an earlier post i told him to go ahead and get tested for everything but try again in a yr or 2 for AIDS/HIV test....so my statement about that was NOT incorrect

peachy
10-10-2005, 06:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Additionally its even LESS likely he gets it from her b/c hes a guy...most can do a girl with AIDS with no condom and still not contract it...the % goes way up for girls contracting it from me...so id say my 3% for him with THAT girl is fairly accurate....thx for caring so much - i never claimed it as a NATIONAL statistic...it was a personal estimation on his situation...mainly stated to make him feel better....now fuk off

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you elaborate on the text above in bold?

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahah freudian slip?!?!?! it was supposed to be MEN...obviouslly im a complete tardo!

sexdrugsmoney
10-10-2005, 06:39 AM

[/ QUOTE ]

o get over it...everyone knows HIV comes before AIDS but the majority of people still refer to it as AIDS, so i do as well. I have a medical degree so dont act like im a moron and dont know this. And yes he will have to wait around a year to positively test for "HIV" b/c it can take some time to show up in test....which was the REASON for me saying that...in an earlier post i told him to go ahead and get tested for everything but try again in a yr or 2 for AIDS/HIV test....so my statement about that was NOT incorrect

[/ QUOTE ]

You have a medical degree?

peachy
10-10-2005, 06:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i have a degree in bio/genetics and a degree in psychology and a minor in legal studies...i am in the middle of workin on a PhD - medical fields and degrees - and i will be able to prescribe medicine, i also worked at the CDC for a year and then did seminars on STDs for them to HSs....so yes...i think i know HIV comes before AIDS

sexdrugsmoney
10-10-2005, 06:50 AM

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i have a degree in bio/genetics and a degree in psychology and a minor in legal studies...i am in the middle of workin on a PhD - medical fields and degrees - and i will be able to prescribe medicine, i also worked at the CDC for a year and then did seminars on STDs for them to HSs....so yes...i think i know HIV comes before AIDS

[/ QUOTE ]

All this from a university right?

peachy
10-10-2005, 06:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no i was home schooled for ALL of it...of course its all from a university....

where else would it be from???

sexdrugsmoney
10-10-2005, 06:54 AM

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no i was home schooled for ALL of it...of course its all from a university....

[/ QUOTE ]

UoA?

peachy
10-10-2005, 06:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]

UoA?

[/ QUOTE ]

university of alabama??? why the hell would u think there??

sexdrugsmoney
10-10-2005, 06:56 AM

UoA?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

University of Antarctica.

peachy
10-10-2005, 06:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

UoA?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no darling...nice try though....

Lazymeatball
10-10-2005, 06:58 AM
I assumed you went to UGA, you seem to love bulldogs or something.

Ah, the mystery of Peachy, I'll admit I used to try arguing with her for a while at first and I'm sure sometimes I was a bit insulting, for that I apologize. However she does claim to be college educated, and I believe her on that as it seems to be an obscure thing to fantasize about having an advanced degree in biology/genetics. Therein lies the mystery that someone who could have so many fallacies and contradictions in their posts could attain such a high level of success in a scientific field. Now alot of it is due to poor writing and a lack of proofreading, such as intentional mispellings and such. It would be interesting to see how she performed in her academic work to get her to where she is today. But as long as Peachy continues to post without deeply considering what she has typed, other posters are going to continue to argue and debate every mistake she makes, and it gets them no where, as peachy continues to be Peachy.

sexdrugsmoney
10-10-2005, 06:59 AM
Harvard? Yale?

peachy
10-10-2005, 06:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I assumed you went to UGA, you seem to love bulldogs or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

hehehe yes....i went to and still do go there and im a nutso psycho freak about the school!!

peachy
10-10-2005, 07:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

UoA?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Harvard? Yale?

[/ QUOTE ]

nope not my type of school...too boring for me even if i had the grades

sexdrugsmoney
10-10-2005, 07:02 AM

UoA?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Harvard? Yale?

[/ QUOTE ]

nope not my type of school...too boring for me even if i had the grades

[/ QUOTE ]

From your posts it's difficult to buy this story.

peachy
10-10-2005, 07:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

which story???

sexdrugsmoney
10-10-2005, 07:04 AM

[/ QUOTE ]

which story???

[/ QUOTE ]

Any that leads to you performing medicine on a mammal.

peachy
10-10-2005, 07:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

which story???

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha im sure a few people on the boards who know me in person or know me pretty well can attest to the fact that this is true

sexdrugsmoney
10-10-2005, 07:07 AM

[/ QUOTE ]

which story???

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha im sure a few people on the boards who know me in person or know me pretty well can attest to the fact that this is true

[/ QUOTE ]

Even kooky cults have supposed eyewitnesses.

peachy
10-10-2005, 07:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

believe what u want...it doesnt bother me any....

sexdrugsmoney
10-10-2005, 07:10 AM

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know what to believe.

peachy
10-10-2005, 07:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha what shocked that i might have half a brain???

scares u???

*Never seem wiser, nor more learned than the people you are with*

sexdrugsmoney
10-10-2005, 07:19 AM

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

scares u???

[/ QUOTE ]

But you type like someone who is not versed in law or medicine, and what's with all this princess stuff?

peachy
10-10-2005, 07:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

scares u???

[/ QUOTE ]

But you type like someone who is not versed in law or medicine, and what's with all this princess stuff?

[/ QUOTE ]

hahah b/c on here im not typin a formal document/letter...i can do as much short hand as i want! In lectures/meetings/etc i use a TON of short hand so its 2nd nature to do it in all situations but those that are formal. I grew up in a political/law environment so thats just 2nd nature.

I was the 1st child of my parents and the 1st child for one of the sets of my grandparents (and for the other set i was the 1st child of thier favorite child)....so when i grew up - even though we didnt have a ton - i was always treated like a lil princess - except my dad made me a total tomboy when i was with him cause he had wanted a boy. I also have an overly positive outlook on life and love simple things - thus i adore disney movies, stuffed animals, etc ever more than a nice car and diamonds. Would u like an entire 100 page story of my life?

PS: every girl wants to be a princess...and im the closest thing there is to one /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

BeerMoney
10-10-2005, 07:30 AM
Stop being a p*ssy. You didn't get any f*cking std's.

sexdrugsmoney
10-10-2005, 07:32 AM

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

scares u???

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahah b/c on here im not typin a formal document/letter...i can do as much short hand as i want! In lectures/meetings/etc i use a TON of short hand so its 2nd nature to do it in all situations but those that are formal. I grew up in a political/law environment so thats just 2nd nature.

I was the 1st child of my parents and the 1st child for one of the sets of my grandparents (and for the other set i was the 1st child of thier favorite child)....so when i grew up - even though we didnt have a ton - i was always treated like a lil princess - except my dad made me a total tomboy when i was with him cause he had wanted a boy. I also have an overly positive outlook on life and love simple things - thus i adore disney movies, stuffed animals, etc ever more than a nice car and diamonds.

[/ QUOTE ]

So I was right, you are naive.

Would u like an entire 100 page story of my life?

[/ QUOTE ]

Please.

Lazymeatball
10-10-2005, 07:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]

PS: every girl wants to be a princess

[/ QUOTE ]

I find it interesting that they'd rather be a princess than a queen. Whereas most guys would rather be king than prince. It's the difference between having everything you want but no control and having everything you want but complete control and responsibility. I guess this has something to do with that Women are from Venus Men are from Mars crap.

diebitter
10-10-2005, 07:33 AM
Peachy

If you ever post a pic, I'll be surprised if you're dressed up in anything that isn't pretty close to what your avatar is wearing. Hell if I know why, though.

peachy
10-10-2005, 07:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

PS: every girl wants to be a princess

[/ QUOTE ]

I find it interesting that they'd rather be a princess than a queen. Whereas most guys would rather be king than prince. It's the difference between having everything you want but no control and having everything you want but complete control and responsibility. I guess this has something to do with that Women are from Venus Men are from Mars crap.

[/ QUOTE ]

for a girl the princess thing kinda means PREmarriage....like to be a queen would be a way more mature step...its kind of hard to explain

peachy
10-10-2005, 07:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
when i was with him cause he had wanted a boy. I also have an overly positive outlook on life and love simple things - thus i adore disney movies, stuffed animals, etc ever more than a nice car and diamonds.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thats not naive....and ur pretty naive for assuming that...just b/c someone has a positive outlook and isnt a cynic doesnt mean they r blind to stuff around them

peachy
10-10-2005, 07:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Peachy

If you ever post a pic, I'll be surprised if you're dressed up in anything that isn't pretty close to what your avatar is wearing. Hell if I know why, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha i do have a pink slip dress similar to it!!

diebitter
10-10-2005, 07:38 AM
Peachy, you are immediately ok in my book.

I'm cheering you on here, ripping new assholes for the cynics!

sexdrugsmoney
10-10-2005, 07:41 AM
when i was with him cause he had wanted a boy. I also have an overly positive outlook on life and love simple things - thus i adore disney movies, stuffed animals, etc ever more than a nice car and diamonds.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thats not naive....and ur pretty naive for assuming that...just b/c someone has a positive outlook and isnt a cynic doesnt mean they r blind to stuff around them

[/ QUOTE ]

You'd rather a disney movie and stuffed toy over a luxury car and diamonds?

peachy
10-10-2005, 07:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

they mean more to me comin from some people...i enjoy these things...simpler things...doesnt mean i dont own a nice car or have diamonds, i just dont care what i have as long as im happy and material things dont make me happy for the most part. A stuffed animal a friend gave me means more than a diamond an ex bought me....if that makes me niave...then so be it

sexdrugsmoney
10-10-2005, 07:46 AM

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

they mean more to me comin from some people...i enjoy these things...simpler things...doesnt mean i dont own a nice car or have diamonds, i just dont care what i have as long as im happy and material things dont make me happy for the most part. A stuffed animal a friend gave me means more than a diamond an ex bought me....if that makes me niave...then so be it

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I don't see the world as you do, what's your secret?

peachy
10-10-2005, 07:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if i told u id have to charge u money....ur not a friend so no free psych stuff!!

sexdrugsmoney
10-10-2005, 07:50 AM

[/ QUOTE ]

if i told u id have to charge u money....ur not a friend so no free psych stuff!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like snake oil.

10-10-2005, 07:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

did I miss something here (I'm very sleepy)
master's degree in psychology I'm hoping??

peachy
10-10-2005, 07:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

did I miss something here (I'm very sleepy)
master's degree in psychology I'm hoping??

[/ QUOTE ]

why would i get a masters degree in psych...u cant do hardly a thing with it?? TOTALLY worthless

what were u hoping for???

siccjay
10-10-2005, 08:01 AM
I would just like to congratulate you two for ruining a funny [censored] thead.

peachy
10-10-2005, 08:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

im sure itll get back on track later...it was late few, were up, i was responding...

10-10-2005, 08:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry siccjay. It was an awesome thread. I didn't mean to ruin it.

siccjay
10-10-2005, 08:07 AM
I was actually referring to peachy and the CYE guy arguing, but apology accepted.

diebitter
10-10-2005, 08:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
but apology accepted.

[/ QUOTE ]

You bin reading my 'tips' thread, Siccjay? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

SoSo
10-10-2005, 08:18 AM
u didn't pinch the top when u put it on.....fool

gulebjorn
10-10-2005, 08:26 AM
When I saw the number of replies, I was so sure the slut in question would have found this thread, and was now telling about his poor sexual achievements.

Turns out it was just peachy upping here post count.

I'm so disappointed.

10-10-2005, 08:54 AM
&lt;--- Fanboi Nr 1

Dave G.
10-10-2005, 09:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
When I saw the number of replies, I was so sure the slut in question would have found this thread, and was now telling about his poor sexual achievements.

Turns out it was just peachy upping here post count.

I'm so disappointed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Naturally, the only correct course of action is to revive this thread by making sure this girl finds it and sets off some fireworks. Come on TwoPlusTwo, help a brother out. Do it for OOT!