PDA

View Full Version : dell deals

10-09-2005, 08:33 PM
are dells deals tied to the end of their financial quarter? because i think that time is coming if their year ends end of january right?

theben
10-09-2005, 08:36 PM
deal #1: drop 2K on an overpriced, brand name price inflated CRAPuter. have it break and then talk to some dude who speaks jibberish

deal #2: avoid dells overpriced junk like the plague

yes, i am a dell owned and it was a huge mistake

4thstreetpete
10-09-2005, 08:42 PM
I just recieve my 2001fp and it's fantastic! Have been holding off because it's such a ripoff here in canada. But once I got it, it's worth every penny, what a beast.

I was planning to get a few more to multitable until this party fiasco happened last night. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

TStoneMBD
10-09-2005, 08:46 PM
ive heard that dell will be issuing lots of coupons at the end of this month because the quarter ends from 2 sources. im going to buy a 9300 but i really want that 750 off coupon or something close to it, so ill wait until the end of october.

10-09-2005, 08:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just recieve my 2001fp and it's fantastic! Have been holding off because it's such a ripoff here in canada. But once I got it, it's worth every penny, what a beast.

I was planning to get a few more to multitable until this party fiasco happened last night. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i am looking at 2001fp.
so dont get all bent out of shape when u dont even know what iwant