PDA

View Full Version : I love you guys

10-09-2005, 08:22 PM
I'm posting to let everyone know about my feelings (yeah, I'm a sappy liberal). I graduated about a year ago with a degree in political science. I expected this poker forum's politics section to have a bunch of ignorant people. Aside from a few extraordinarily politically ignorant folks that just spew [censored] they've heard before (from both liberals and conservatives) there are some really knowledgeable people here that have made me spend more time on the 'politics' section than all of the poker threads combined. I guess I just wanted to thank all of you (well, most of you) for all the spirited and intelligent debates. We all love politics and poker, which makes us the most intelligent people you can find (yeah, I'm biased in pretty much everything). I respect everyone here. You're all brothers in my book.

DCWildcat
10-09-2005, 08:34 PM
typical bleeding heart liberal, loving everyone and all that

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ptmusic
10-09-2005, 10:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
typical bleeding heart liberal, loving everyone and all that

/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. But I liked the OP too.

-ptmusic

vulturesrow
10-09-2005, 11:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm posting to let everyone know about my feelings (yeah, I'm a sappy liberal). I graduated about a year ago with a degree in political science. I expected this poker forum's politics section to have a bunch of ignorant people. Aside from a few extraordinarily politically ignorant folks that just spew [censored] they've heard before (from both liberals and conservatives) there are some really knowledgeable people here that have made me spend more time on the 'politics' section than all of the poker threads combined. I guess I just wanted to thank all of you (well, most of you) for all the spirited and intelligent debates. We all love politics and poker, which makes us the most intelligent people you can find (yeah, I'm biased in pretty much everything). I respect everyone here. You're all brothers in my book.

[/ QUOTE ]

How can you love everyone and hate America? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

SheetWise
10-10-2005, 01:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I guess I just wanted to thank all of you (well, most of you) for all the spirited and intelligent debates.

[/ QUOTE ]
It's just a trick they use here to lure unsuspecting people like us into their fold. It's really a cult. The trick is to differentiate the high priests and the deprogrammers from the rest of the flock. Be careful of making any alliances. This warning will appear only once.

mackthefork
10-10-2005, 07:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
We all love politics and poker

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW I love you guys too, it's a deeply English love that involves no touching or other funny business. I have to say though that I don't think people who love Politics and Poker are the most intelligent people you can find, does this make me a bad person? This reporter says no, I'm Mackthefork, tune in again next week <font color="white"> for more of the same lame parodies. </font>

Have a good one.

Regards Mack