PDA

View Full Version : Ronde Barber

10-09-2005, 07:58 PM
How did he not get thrown out of the game? Although, he meant to punch the Jets player, he still punched the official in the face. The punch was enough to put the official flat on his ass. The Ravens player got thrown out for just grabbing the official's sleeve. Was the official in the TB-Jets game just trying to be tough or was he so out of it he didn't know what to do?

brettbrettr
10-09-2005, 08:00 PM
I don't really know how they didn't boot him. Good thing for the Bucs too, b/c that guy is awesome.

Matt Williams
10-09-2005, 09:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't really know how they didn't boot him. Good thing for the Bucs too, b/c that guy is awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea but the NFL might suspend him when they review the tape.

brettbrettr
10-09-2005, 10:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Which helps the Jets zero.

HajiShirazu
10-10-2005, 04:54 AM
I think the Ravens players probably SHOULD have punched the ref in the face and showed great restraint by only going with the helmet bump and shirt grab. That kevin jones "fumble" call is the among the worst I have ever seen. That was an atrocity.

Lazymeatball
10-10-2005, 09:21 AM
Ronde Barber will be fined, and clearly should've been tossed from the game. Too bad, as I kinda sorta like him.

Wes ManTooth
10-10-2005, 09:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Highly doubtful, he will most likely just get a fine...

Which will once again show how pathetic the NFL is at punishing players.

Matt Williams
10-10-2005, 02:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Highly doubtful, he will most likely just get a fine...

Which will once again show how pathetic the NFL is at punishing players.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? I thought they were pretty quick to discipline players compared to other sports. Maybe if it wasn't a star doing it and a bench player instead. We'll soon find out.

Bulldog
10-10-2005, 04:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Which helps the Jets zero.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which applies how? The ref-punching means Barber should be punished, it doesn't mean that the Jets should be rewarded. Besides, the Jets won. I'm beginning to wonder about you.