PDA

View Full Version : RB at party is worthless. Why does everybody care?

theben
10-09-2005, 04:45 PM
I dont see why everybody is making such a huge friggin deal about possibly getting RB at party itself. Almost 100% of people who were at the other skins (EP, euro, multi and whatever else gave RB) switched to those skins from party. So basically everybody has had a party account. RB is a lure for new accounts and supposedly, old accounts just dont get RB. I'd wager basically everybody here has a party account, so RB should be totally worthless. What am i missing here?

2+2 wannabe
10-09-2005, 04:50 PM
I'm no expert - but the idea's been bounced around that existing account holders would be able to receive it

10-09-2005, 04:51 PM
If your account is idle for sometime or closed that is one way around it. I signed up for rakeback through pso back when they offered it. Then they stopped tracking it or whatever so i didnt play there. Now that individual tracking is available again maybe my old rakeback account will be good again.

Also im sure plenty of people that live with a roommate or brother or father or whatever are just going to signup new accounts. To much money at stake for high volume players.

theben
10-09-2005, 04:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm no expert - but the idea's been bounced around that existing account holders would be able to receive it

[/ QUOTE ]

do you know where this rumor has been circulating?

10-09-2005, 05:05 PM
i don't think you can make a new rakeback account, even if your old PP account has been closed. you need to make an entirely new account, with new contact info and new email, on a clean comp. and find an affiliate of course.

theben
10-09-2005, 05:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i don't think you can make a new rakeback account, even if your old PP account has been closed. you need to make an entirely new account, with new contact info and new email, on a clean comp. and find an affiliate of course.

[/ QUOTE ]

this has always been my impression of it. . . . im very confused

2+2 wannabe
10-09-2005, 05:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

do you know where this rumor has been circulating?

[/ QUOTE ]

it's been mentioned by many affiliates (reputable ones) within the numerous threads already on the topic

10-09-2005, 05:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not that difficult, I have more than one phone#, I have more than one Email acct., I have more than one address,I can access more than one computer. And I'm not that special.

10-09-2005, 05:28 PM
i agree, my first empire account was not RB, so i had to make a new one entirely, not a big deal. And the affiliates are still working out the details for dormant accounts qualifying for rake back. Gotta wait for the dust to clear

gr8vertical
10-09-2005, 06:31 PM
Uh, people care because playing at Party w/out rakeback if you can get it is like flushing money down the toilet

Python49
10-09-2005, 06:35 PM
Does it need to be a new computer? When I got a new account at empire poker I just opened one under a new name and deposited using another method. They called me up and listed off names of people who had used my computer to access poker or the skins and just said it was verified after that. Will I be able to use my computer?

Lafortezza
10-09-2005, 07:34 PM
Sorry to butt in but I've another question.

Can I use the Neteller a/c I had with my Empire account when I sign up for a new Party account?

TheMetetron
10-09-2005, 10:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sorry to butt in but I've another question.

Can I use the Neteller a/c I had with my Empire account when I sign up for a new Party account?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you've used the NETeller account on Party itself before, it's looking like you will have to use FirePay. My info is a few days old though.