PDA

View Full Version : The "marginal winners" leaving = good argument

10-09-2005, 03:43 PM
I'm seeing a few posts about how the "end of the skins" will lead to the marginal winners---- those for which RB makes a big difference to--- leaving the games.

And in general, it seems like winning players think that this is not bad--- that it might even be *good*.

I don't understand how it could be good. Don't winning players win money (long run) from the marginally winning players?

Iamafish
10-09-2005, 03:45 PM
Thats exactly what I think

The real winners are on top of the marginals, and if they leave, it probabaly wouldnt be good.

Although it could even out with other fish coming in.

Apathy
10-09-2005, 03:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm seeing a few posts about how the "end of the skins" will lead to the marginal winners---- those for which RB makes a big difference to--- leaving the games.

And in general, it seems like winning players think that this is not bad--- that it might even be *good*.

I don't understand how it could be good. Don't winning players win money (long run) from the marginally winning players?

[/ QUOTE ]

The idea is that these players will be replaced by worse players so it would be a good thing, i'm still unsure.

The thing about the 215 regulars that make money from RB alone is that they have pretty specific and highly exploitable holes in their game and since they play so much you get to see them all the time and sit in certain seats to capatilize on that.

Obviously if they are all replaced by 20% itm fish then there is no argument.

curtains
10-09-2005, 06:12 PM
Cmon anyone who wants rakeback hard enough will still be able to get it, but I won't mention from whom, since thats illegal or something isnt it /images/graemlins/smile.gif