PDA

View Full Version : PokerStars - the Internet's biggest card room

10-09-2005, 02:52 PM
That's right; right now there are about 7k more players on Stars than on Party. Cutting off the skins has killed the traffic (comparatively). Coincidentally, there are just over 7k on Empire right now.

pfkaok
10-09-2005, 04:36 PM
Yes. even though i played almost exclusively on party networks until recently, i'd be quite happy to see stars take over and become the new leader.

An example of the customer support from the 2 sites is pretty well displayed in these 2 emails i sent to both yesterday

stars-

Hello Peter,

Thank you for your email and for your suggestion. I will pass your
comments along to our Poker Room management team who will consider them
for inclusion in a future update of our software.

Regards,

ScottW
PokerStars Support Team