PDA

View Full Version : If you havent used your party account in a while..

Poldi
10-09-2005, 02:33 PM
does it make sense to wait until your account is considered inactive (60 days?) so you can sign a rakeback deal when possible in the near future (I heard thats very likely) and play on the skins or a different site until then?

RunDownHouse
10-09-2005, 02:41 PM
See the thread here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=rakeback&Number=3619160&pa ge=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1).

I'd say its a smart idea not to do anything with your Party account for a couple days. There may be a way for existing accounts to get rakeback, but everything is so unclear still. There should be a lot more news by mid next week, so I would say sit tight until then.

So far I'm running over 3BB/100 at 5/10 on Euro since the split. <font color="white">1100 hands!</font>

Poldi
10-09-2005, 02:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
See the thread here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=rakeback&amp;Number=3619160&amp;pa ge=0&amp;view=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=1).

I'd say its a smart idea not to do anything with your Party account for a couple days. There may be a way for existing accounts to get rakeback, but everything is so unclear still. There should be a lot more news by mid next week, so I would say sit tight until then.

So far I'm running over 3BB/100 at 5/10 on Euro since the split. <font color="white">1100 hands!</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, this thread can be closed now.

pshabi
10-09-2005, 02:58 PM
What exactly make a count "inactive?" I don't think I've played their since the August bonuses and that is good news for me. I did log in and check my balance. I think I withdrew to Neteller in early Sept now that I think about it.

Define inactive/dormant.

Poldi
10-09-2005, 03:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What exactly make a count "inactive?" I don't think I've played their since the August bonuses and that is good news for me. I did log in and check my balance. I think I withdrew to Neteller in early Sept now that I think about it.

Define inactive/dormant.

[/ QUOTE ]

I´m wondering about that one, too and I also didnt find a definition for it in the other thread.
I used my party account for datamining but havent played or withdrawn from it for ~ 40-70 days now. I´m not sure if that is considered inactive or not.