PDA

View Full Version : Question about high volume play and party rakeback

MILFChaser
10-09-2005, 01:35 PM
Maybe the affiliate ev guys can help me with this one...I am finding it hard to understand why a high volume player such as myself would sign up through one of the big websites, when those sites' RB priviledges have been taken away in the past.

Even if these sites are able to offer RB in the short term, what reason is there to believe that they wil not be shut down again???

There are affiliates available who have never had their individual trackers taken away at any time, and it seems to me like the big sites like raketracker would be more of a risk.

Comments from anyone are appreciated.

10-09-2005, 04:00 PM
Post deleted by Inthacup

JRussell
10-09-2005, 04:14 PM
G1

nevadaJACK
10-09-2005, 04:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe the affiliate ev guys can help me with this one...I am finding it hard to understand why a high volume player such as myself would sign up through one of the big websites, when those sites' RB priviledges have been taken away in the past.

Even if these sites are able to offer RB in the short term, what reason is there to believe that they wil not be shut down again???

There are affiliates available who have never had their individual trackers taken away at any time, and it seems to me like the big sites like raketracker would be more of a risk.

Comments from anyone are appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

All excellent points.
It's a tradeoff...slightly higher % maybe...good chance they might get shut down in future. Pick your poison.