PDA

10-09-2005, 12:13 PM
Does that smug looking bastard in [censored]'s avatar suit him perfectly?

polltard

lighterjobs
10-09-2005, 12:14 PM
i think poboy's is a little better.

10-09-2005, 12:20 PM
Is that the one with that chick shaking her beautiful ass?

polltard

MelK
10-09-2005, 12:23 PM
You still here? I assumed you just got banned. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

10-09-2005, 12:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You still here? I assumed you just got banned. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
well, so far i'm still here.

polltard

10-09-2005, 12:37 PM
It's so funny to me, every time I look at that arrogant looking guy in his avatar and then read his arrogant posts(too numerous too list ..his banning post especially, the height of arrogance) what a goof.

polltard

StevieG
10-09-2005, 01:08 PM
This poll will give a good estimate of the percentage of OOTers who realize that you can make more than one choice in a checkbox poll.

tdarko
10-09-2005, 01:10 PM
you keep saying "arrogant guy," "smug bastard," do you not know who that is?

KaneKungFu123
10-09-2005, 01:13 PM
either manybeers is really funny or really wildy stupid.

"smug bastard" in his avatar?

ROFL

KaneKungFu123
10-09-2005, 01:14 PM
"do you think some guy from nigeria is reading the vegas go-cart chronicles"

again, super funny or super dumb.

10-09-2005, 01:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No I don't who is it?

polltard

Yeti
10-09-2005, 01:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am tempted to admit something here, but it is definitely going to lead to complete ridicule.

tdarko
10-09-2005, 01:45 PM
you should really know this. google "clive barker"

tdarko
10-09-2005, 01:47 PM
you don't get COMPLETE ridicule until someone says, "yeti who is that goofy dude giving the thumbs up in your avatar?" /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yeti
10-09-2005, 01:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you don't get COMPLETE ridicule until someone says, "yeti who is that goofy dude giving the thumbs up in your avatar?" /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I will come clean.

I have never studied [censored]'s avatar in detail. I have always thought it was Robin Williams in Bicentennial Man.

MelK
10-09-2005, 01:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I am tempted to admit something here, but it is definitely going to lead to complete ridicule.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please, we don't need another "Guess what, I'm Gay" post. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[censored]
10-09-2005, 02:03 PM
interesting that you combined a "go away manybeers option" with a sucky poll about a poster.

RunDownHouse
10-09-2005, 02:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
interesting that you combined a "go away manybeers option" with a sucky poll about a poster.

[/ QUOTE ]
This falls under the "if you make a poll asking if you should leave, and it wins, you will be leaving," right?

diebitter
10-09-2005, 02:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

This falls under the "if you make a poll asking if you should leave, and it wins, you will be leaving," right?

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHA - hung by his own petard. Or is that polltard?

10-09-2005, 02:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What ! this is a good poll , "Go away ManyBeers" was just a joke option. I have no intention of going anywhere.

By the way your banning post was arrogant but funny too.

polltard

RunDownHouse
10-09-2005, 02:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have no intention of going anywhere.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure your intentions are really much of an influential factor, especially considering your judgement as showcased here:

[ QUOTE ]
What ! this is a good poll

[/ QUOTE ]

10-09-2005, 03:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have no intention of going anywhere.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure your intentions are really much of an influential factor, especially considering your judgement as showcased here:

[ QUOTE ]
What ! this is a good poll

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah , maybe. I wish i would have substituted a less harsh word than "[censored]" in my post, because i actually think [censored] is pretty funny as well as arrogant and that word might be interpreted as being offensive, plus I thought it would be filtered and read as[censored] in the poll. I just felt like explaining that.

polltard

10-09-2005, 03:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you should really know this. google "clive barker"

[/ QUOTE ]

Well regardless of who it is i think it suits [censored's] persona perfectly. I'll check it out.

polltard

mason55
10-09-2005, 05:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What ! this is a good poll , "Go away ManyBeers" was just a joke option. I have no intention of going anywhere.

By the way your banning post was arrogant but funny too.

polltard

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. How quickly you back pedal.

siccjay
10-09-2005, 05:15 PM
I laughed at that as well.

JackWilson
10-09-2005, 07:30 PM
I love how [censored] has really captured the imagination of OOT.

[censored]
10-10-2005, 04:26 AM
It's not looking good MB. Just so I don't labeled an [censored] I'll give it till I wake up in morning to get the final results.

Lazymeatball
10-10-2005, 06:43 AM
I think from here on out, every poll should be forced to include an option allowing the viewer to vote for the banning of the poll creator. This would cut down on the polltards dramatically.

10-10-2005, 11:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I think from here on out, every poll should be forced to include an option allowing the viewer to vote for the banning of the poll creator. This would cut down on the polltards dramatically.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a terrible idea. The highly intelligent mostly college educated douches of OOT would never stand for being "forced" to do anything. But maybe not, judging by the sheep
who supported [censored's] carte blanche banning priveleges.

polltard

DMBFan23
10-10-2005, 11:08 AM
are you stil changing the titles of ppl you ban to [censored]?

10-10-2005, 11:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
It's not looking good MB. Just so I don't labeled an [censored] I'll give it till I wake up in morning to get the final results.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey [censored], that was just a spelling error as it should have read"DOUCHE". Sorry about that.

Oh, and did you notice ther are 49 others on here who agree with me. Pretty sweet huh!

polltard

[censored]
10-10-2005, 03:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey [censored], that was just a spelling error as it should have read"DOUCHE". Sorry about that.

Oh, and did you notice ther are 49 others on here who agree with me. Pretty sweet huh!

polltard

[/ QUOTE ]

don't try and blame this on me, you made the poll.

anyways you're out MB.

let this be a lesson to all of you pollards

jokerthief
10-10-2005, 03:41 PM
[censored] is one of the best posters here on two plus two. You ought to check yourself, n00b, before you wreck yourself. I declare you a complete polltard.

bosoxfan
10-10-2005, 03:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
anyways you're out MB.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is actually funny

trying2learn
10-10-2005, 04:11 PM
I have an inquiry about banning. If MB was just banned...can he not just start a new account and start posting again? Would you ban him again if he came back and said who he was? Or would he have to keep it a secret? Just some curiousities...

diebitter
10-10-2005, 04:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]

anyways you're out MB.

[/ QUOTE ]

I laughed my bollocks off at this.

POTM

[censored]
10-10-2005, 04:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have an inquiry about banning. If MB was just banned...can he not just start a new account and start posting again? Would you ban him again if he came back and said who he was? Or would he have to keep it a secret? Just some curiousities...

[/ QUOTE ]

It depends on how it is handled. Secret is best for the user because I would think he would be happy to be freed from his reputation of sucking. However the only thing that would be a sure ban would be starting to bitch about the original banning, especially by starting a new thread. If it's something like a good reply to another thread with a simple BTW this is so & so FU [censored] , then probably not a big deal

mason55
10-10-2005, 06:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

anyways you're out MB.

[/ QUOTE ]

thank you. i've been waiting for this since his first post.