PDA

View Full Version : Site with good rakeback and micro-limits

Poker Junkie
10-09-2005, 11:57 AM
I would like opinions (players/affiliates) on which site to deposit on. I would like to deposit $200.00 from my Neteller account on a site that has micro limits and one that I could also get a rakeback deal with. I all ready have several play money accounts and a real money account with Absolute (never deposited my money, won a freeroll not sure if that makes a difference). Not sure if since i never deposited with any of these sites if I could still qualify for a rakeback deal or if i would have to go to a skin.Was wondering what the players/affiliates thought would be the best place to deposit the $200.00 ? Thanks for any responses if you would like to pm me your thoughts that would be fine also.

Walt

POKhER
10-09-2005, 12:45 PM
Rakebacks and affiliates are currently in a big mess right now.

What i would say is deposit at PokerStars. They offer Reload bonuses and have micro limit games. Also compatable with POKERTRACKER and POKERACE. Pokertracker is a MUST BUY and i strong recommend you get it before you play so you can keep track of your whole game.

Monthly wins, analyse hands, you'll learn alot.. best $50 i spent.

BigBiceps
10-09-2005, 12:52 PM
UB, FullTilt, and PokerStars have all the requirements you are looking for. Except for Pokerstars the other two have rakeback.

Poker Junkie
10-09-2005, 12:55 PM
Pokher,

Thanks for the reply, I had heard that Poker Stars ring games were kind of tuff to beat. (Not sure if that is just in comparrison to some of the other fish tanks Party etc.) Guess I will have to check this forum again in reference to the "problems" the rakeback/affiliates are having. Thanks again and any one else with site suggestions would be appreciated.

Walt

Poker Junkie
10-09-2005, 12:57 PM
Thanks for the thoughts, any idea which of those sites has the lowest limits where you can still clear the bonuses?

Walt

theben
10-09-2005, 01:03 PM
PP is best for bonus clearing for low limits. no RB tho.

try a prima skin for RB

kenberman
10-09-2005, 01:07 PM
if you have $200, RB should be a very unimportant factor for your bankroll. bonuses are better than rakeback until you play 5/10. you should generally try to sign up through a RB provider, but you're not going to make any significant sums this way.

Poker Junkie
10-10-2005, 04:41 PM
Kenberman,

Thanks for the reply. I was thinking this also as I would want to start out at the micro limits .10/.20? and build up my roll. Not sure if I can clear bonuses this low though, will post on another forum to check this.

Thanks,

Walt

IaHawk
10-10-2005, 05:37 PM
You might as well go to raiseandfold.com, 100% deposit bonus, not sure about rake back, although they do have reduced rake tables, but not for microlimits.

BruinEric
10-10-2005, 07:22 PM
I believe you should always have an account at Absolute running. Constant bonuses, and rackeback available (bonuses aren't subtracted from rake generated.) They also have micro-limits and over 10K playing at night.

This seems to fit your criteria.

If you are comfortable playing .5/1, you should ignore rakeback and just go for a Party initial bonus as your first "real" account. Or maybe even consider Paradise, where the bonus can be cleared (albeit somewhat slowly) at the .25/.5 level.

10-10-2005, 07:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You might as well go to raiseandfold.com, 100% deposit bonus, not sure about rake back, although they do have reduced rake tables, but not for microlimits.

[/ QUOTE ]

Raiseandfold's bonus is horrible for micro-limit players. $.06 per point, 1 point for each dollar raked, up to 3 points per hand. It would take forever to clear $200 at this rate.

IaHawk
10-11-2005, 12:11 AM
Depends on what your version of microlimits is. I don't see anything wrong with it. Then again, it's free, perhaps that's why I feel that way.

10-11-2005, 01:51 AM
It's not completely free. It costs you your time.

If they rake at 5%, you need a $20 pot to earn $.06. 16.7 $20 pots ber $1 in bonus money. There aren't many bonuses out there that clear slower. Good luck. This bonus is a joke.