PDA

View Full Version : Please stop saying rakeback is over, cause I get 25% on partypoker

RikaKazak
10-09-2005, 08:17 AM
Hi all,
I get 25% rakeback on partypoker. (NOT A SKIN) People are saying rakeback is over, cause affiliates can't tell who earns what BUT there's a way around that, can't anyone else see it besides me? I found the way around it so I could do the bad beat jackpot tables and get rakeback. Anyone else see the way besides me? I've been doing it for over 1 year.

ALSO, do not pm me asking for the answer, I will not give it out until a future date. I'm curious who is smart enough to figure this out.

p.s. I'm not the only player, one of my poker buddies gets 25% back on pp too.

cookie
10-09-2005, 08:22 AM
Isnt the problem here that averyone already has a partypoker acc?

RikaKazak
10-09-2005, 08:25 AM
Actually getting your own rakeback is a 3 step process, step one, get a pp acount. You're 1/3 of the way there.

kapw7
10-09-2005, 08:38 AM
You can only get paid as an affiliate for a limited time unless you sign-up more ppl. I might be wrong though

RikaKazak
10-09-2005, 08:42 AM
you are wrong, you have to sign up 1 person per 3 months to keep getting rakeback, BUT there's a way around that. All they do when your 3 months have expired is remove the "button" that you click that takes you to the cash out section. All you have to do is manually type the address in, in the address bar. I already ran into that problem and figured it out /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ghazban
10-09-2005, 08:42 AM
Why would you create a thread with this title and then not tell how? If you won't tell, don't bother starting a thread. I felt like I was in third grade again when I read your post. Don't pull the "you're jealous" thing, either; I currently have no trouble playing the skins and the games still seem quite soft.

cookie
10-09-2005, 09:10 AM
Do they pay u 25% of ur own action when u urself are the affiliate?

Degen
10-09-2005, 09:43 AM
ur so cool, can i please suck your cock?

dtbog
10-09-2005, 11:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]
you are wrong, you have to sign up 1 person per 3 months to keep getting rakeback, BUT there's a way around that. All they do when your 3 months have expired is remove the "button" that you click that takes you to the cash out section. All you have to do is manually type the address in, in the address bar. I already ran into that problem and figured it out /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

This solution would not make me very comfortable about my rakeback.