PDA

View Full Version : OT: How will your game change?

Cactus Jack
10-09-2005, 08:09 AM
I'm very curious. The world has shifted on its axis. How is your game going to change? Will it change?

I've got my own thoughts on this, but I'm going to keep them to myself at this time.

CJ

pergesu
10-09-2005, 08:15 AM
I'm pretty sure this isn't the answer you're looking for, but your game should always be fluid, never stay the same, regardless of whether you can get rakeback in the largest pond or not.

Cactus Jack
10-09-2005, 08:24 AM
Perg, I'm not looking for any answer at all. I'm wondering if anyone is thinking about the question for him/herself. Maybe things are different this morning from yesterday morning. Maybe they are. It will be interesting to see. I really have no horse in this race.

CJ

pergesu
10-09-2005, 08:35 AM
Aight well I don't know what I'm going to do yet. Over in the rb forum craig said he'll be able to offer party rakeback come Monday. I can live without any income over the next few days until the situation is more clear...so I'm just going to take this time to learn some omaha/8, PLO, maybe play some heads up tourneys over at Stars...my ultimate goal is not to be a sick STT player, it's to take the title of world champion away from curtains or beat him to the punch.

Poker's a game...it's fun, and versatility is a good thing.

10-09-2005, 09:02 AM
You forgot the "I'm NOT staying with party" poll.

MegaBet
10-09-2005, 09:12 AM
Why have 2 questions asking if your game will or won't change? Obviously they are mutually exclusive...

10-09-2005, 09:16 AM
That's what I meant. But to answer your question: I won't change my game, unless you include actually improving your game/getting a higher ROI by experience and study. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

And if I play at Pokerstars I'll have to play a little different ofcourse, I play there sometimes too. But that's obvious.

pergesu
10-09-2005, 09:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Why have 2 questions asking if your game will or won't change? Obviously they are mutually exclusive...

[/ QUOTE ]
I voted yes to all three questions, because I thought it was really funny that I can vote yes to "my game will change" and to "my game will not change."

Cactus Jack
10-09-2005, 09:21 AM
This was not intended as a referendum on Party. I assume that if you're not checking off staying with Party, then you'll be either staying with your game or changing your game as you go somewhere else.

The poll was designed to get people to think. Can I play my same game on other sites or do I have to make adjustments? If so, what adjustments am I going to have to make? And how do I go about making those adjustments.

When I started playing the Party SNGs with purpose, I had to change my game. I learned a lot about how to do it right here on this forum. Many people learned their game from here. Now what?

CJ

Cactus Jack
10-09-2005, 09:24 AM
What a bunch of donks.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CJ

MegaBet
10-09-2005, 09:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What a bunch of donks.

/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CJ

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe, have to get out amusement from somewhere!